Wondering Wednesday...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Taral gave us this gem under a different thread:

Wondering Wednesday.........ahhhhhhh wide awake.........middle of the week.............full of energy...........so they give us a full of energy type of show............with lots of focus shots, dramatic music and plots making its landings.............leaving us with a big question mark and making us watch thursday........

Looks like she's going to be right!  At least I hope she is! Smile  Lots of energy, dramatic music, plots etc....

What will be the question mark at the end of the Wednesday show that will make us tune in on Thursday?!  Will we actually get to the end of the phone conversation or will the CVs drrraaaagggg that out too?   Will Koki yell at Aham for being so late/not coming home?  Will the evil twins hatch a plot to make Gopi's life more miserable?  Any guesses?

Edited by saomom - 28 September 2010 at 11:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmtaral83Shell16-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wondering Wednesday..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Wondering Wednesday
Teriffic Thursday
Fusss Friday.

Tam, i completely dont know wt cvs hv in their mind bt m just hoping 4 a gr8 weekend full of goham dreams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Wondering Wednesday
Teriffic Thursday
Fusss Friday.

Tam, i completely dont know wt cvs hv in their mind bt m just hoping 4 a gr8 weekend full of goham dreams.

I know!  I've never been right on guessing anything!LOLLOL  I am just hoping he doesn't go into screaming mode.  However, we always seem to get one nice scene out of him, then he screams, then a nice scene, then screaming.  He offered the ointment, then yelled at her when he thought she was the thief.  Then the sari scene - he's due to scream.    Let's hope the CVs really surprise us and have him be nice on the phone. 

His mom has told him to come home - that Gopi has been waiting.  Is he really going to ignore Koki's order?  If he chooses not to come home, how will he explain his absence to his mom?  If he stays later and asks her to break her own fast, how will he explain his tardiness to his mom?  He's in quite a pickle!  Either he takes the wrath of Koki, or comes home to Gopi.  Should be fascinating to watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-suk19

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I can't get Suk's baby making scene out of my head!  Is  "Wondering Wednesday" going leave us wondering "did they" or "didn't they"?  Will it be be a Wonderful Wednesday instead??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I can't get Suk's baby making scene out of my head!  Is  "Wondering Wednesday" going leave us wondering "did they" or "didn't they"?  Will it be be a Wonderful Wednesday instead??

Baby making scene?  In this show?  I can't even wrap my mind around that!ROFL  Where is that thread?

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ROFL.................I was just about to open a thread on Wondering wednesday........LOL............well I think the big quesiton mark might be the question Gopi asked Teejmata and ShivParvati. Will Ahem be nice to her or not...........................I think the whole episode is going to go in waiting for Ahem to reach home..............or something down those lines....................and the show will end right when she opens the door for Ahem.............makes us tune in tom to see what happens between them...........lonely night............she is fasting..........he is also hungry............cool breeze and quite atmo.................hm............lots can happen girls.....LOTS.......lol Embarrassed and it will make our Thursday TERRIFIC!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top