Joined: 18 January 2006
OMG! 'X' is totally confused, I don't get her.
OMG! 'X' is such a clueless b**ch, only an a$$ would like her
What is the big deal with 'X', he can't act and I find him ugly. His character is cheap too.
'X' is such a cheap slut. Why do they have an ugly freak like him on the show.
I don't know how any reasonable person can even think of supporting adultery, it's just wrong and not done.
Only cheap sluts and people with no morals can support something sick like adultery.
The writers are losing it and coming up with very weak plotlines. It's totally stupid and pointless, they better get their act straight soon.
Are a bunch of bonehead bozos writing this show? Where do they come up with this crap from.
Joined: 18 January 2006
The guidelines of the DMG forum are not mandatory or strictly enforced like the rules. However, these guidelines are created to help you utilize the forum in a constructive manner. As such these guidelines can become more important than the rules as following them will make your experience on the forum pleasant and easy. If you take time to read through these guidelines and make it a personal commitment to stick by the, you will find that the forum magically becomes a better place to be.
The Guidelines are simple. Think! Respect! Relax! Enjoy.
a. Take time to think why you are posting and for what reason
b. If you are posting because you are angry or upset chances are you will post something you regret or hurt yourselves and others, take a break cool down and then post
c. If you have nothing good to say then it's better not to say anything at all
d. Take time to think of what you are trying to say and how your words come across
e. Make your posts coolly and calmly, don't unnecessarily get yourself banned by losing control of yourself
f. Try to think and make a good effort to avoid repetitive and instigating topics
a. Take time to think on why you are responding to something
b. If your response is not constructive or positively contributing to the forum don't do it
c. If your response is to retaliate, argue or talk back to someone then definitely don't do it
d. Remember the only reason trolls and instigators exist is because people feed them. If you completely ignore the topic and refuse to quote or reply, it will simply go down unnoticed and be worth nothing. If you react trolls and instigators will keep doing it more. If you ignore they don't get fed and have no choice to be ignored
e. Remember a post will become as prominent or insignificant as you make it to be
a. Take time to think why you are reporting. Try to get a clear picture in your mind on what rules have been violated, how and why you feel it is necessary to report.
b. Could it be a slip on the other persons part, did their words come out wrong, are they just posting strong criticism. Don't let people get under your skin because they are on the opposite side. Report only when necessary.
c. Bashing, please close, stop this, ban this person - have absolutely no meaning to us. We are not mind readers and don't know what you are thinking. We often have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out why something was reported and what was violated.
d. Try to present a clear and concise picture when you report. Think thoroughly and explain the reason for your report. This will help us address reports faster and more efficiently as we don't have to read your mind. It will also help us prioritize and address the major issues before the minor ones.
a. Please keep in mind moderators are also members. We would also like time to make our own posts. We also have our own lives and cannot be here 24/7
b. Please be considerate and PM us only when necessarily and something has not been addressed properly in time.
c. If you are PMing at least try to give us a good constructive reason for the PM than merely links and abstract requests
d. Sending multiple PMs, or having ten people send the same PM to all of us will not get us address something faster or weigh it higher. In fact it slows us down going through all of them and actually works against you.
a. In the real world people who use multiple identities are considered criminally or psychologically insane
b. When you create MIDs know that you are emulating deviant and socially frowned upon behavior. Is this really what you want for yourself?
c. Try to think about your own self, your personal identity and integrity. Why are you holding viewpoints that you cannot express constructively as yourself? Why do you want to use verbiage and language that you would not yourself? Why do you need to hide behind masks and cause problems?
1) Your fellow forum members You do not have to agree, like, be friends or even interact with everyone. However, you will respect them as individuals.
2) Conflicting opinions You do not have to agree, like, accept, or even understand a different opinion. You can also find an opinion against personal moral values, find it bizarre and express your disagreement. However, you should respect diversity in opinions and express your disagreement in a polite and civilized manner.
3) The Forum and Its Platform India Forums is a privilege, not a right. You have been given an opportunity to express yourself and your opinions. India Forums is by no means obliged to give you this privilege. So respect the fact that you have a platform to discuss and speak your mind. Give yourself and others the opportunity to use this platform respectfully. Don't speak or behave in a way that disrespects your privilege or brings it to disrepute.
1) Of course many of you love and enjoy DMG passionately, at the end of the day it is just a television show
2) It is purely fictional and solely for entertainment purposes
3) It is not meant to reflect reality or preach any moral standards or values
4) The makers are in business to gain viewership and may do it in different means, be aware of what a any show or channel is in business for and don't get agitated over it
5) There are literally thousands of viewers with thousands of perceptions on how the story should go and who should be paired with whom, not everyone can be pleased
6) It is just a show and will be ending some day or the other, don't get to tied up and agitated over something that is fiction, not real, will end and actually become an insignificant phase of your life
1) Try to enjoy the show and the forums for what its worth without being judgmental or expecting too much
2) You are here to enjoy and it is against that purpose to let things ruin the enjoyment and make you agitated or irritated instead
3) If you don't like something, you can always change channels, log off, go do something else.
Joined: 11 December 2005
If you have query related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it.
Its important to note here that the pm should come only from the member( topic maker) concerned and NOT any member. The DT wont entertain such pm or posts on the forum.
If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or actor. Also Do not blindly compare two topics/threads, DT evaluates and takes a non judgemental view.Do remember 'A topic wont be closed just becoz its a different view than yours. "
To all members Do Not Turn DMG forum into a senseless minefield.
Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view.
Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Its Dill Mill Gayye, not Jodi mill gayi||Masooma Bukhari||2||1830||01 October 2010 at 8:33am
|dill mile naheen dill TOOT gayye...||ASRMSKAMDeewani||14||1659||02 June 2010 at 1:11am
|Dill Toote Gayye.....NOT Dill Mill Gayye||desi-indian||10||4430||08 October 2009 at 12:31pm
|Dil Mil Gaye or Change Mil Gaye????||-Ms.Wildcherry-||1||3874||16 April 2009 at 12:42am
|DMG Dil Mil Gaye 18th March 18 Dill Mill Gaye||Gurnish_||2||4053||19 March 2009 at 7:37am
Sukirti Kandpal aka Simran of Life OKâs Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, who ... 327
TV actor and host Karan Wahi is the latest to make a transit to the ... 65