Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Our hero talking and convincing la king aache! Thulasiyaye madikittaar, intha Nit ellam jujubiii Tongue
ROFL aiyooo priyaaa! but i have a santhaiham... did TA madakafy Thuls or Thuls madakafy TA..Confused

And everything happens in the wrong time for TA., Marriage timing wrong, Charu fone call wrong, now TA's mum arrival... insult panrathukku auspicious time a kanakku pottu paarthu varaangalo.. seriyaana naaaansense lady! LOLLOL TA should be happy he atleast go to have breakfast and a bike ride with Thuls without disturbance. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuesday 28th September Update (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Meli and i liked your comments Big smile.

Sudha's daddy is a gem of a person...avaruku ipdi oru poi mela poi talking daughter Confused. Whatttt...TA hit your hubby vaa??? And ithai antha stupid woman believed despite knowing her son's character Angry. I don't know in which way the aapu for Sudha is going come...but she has to get one...but let the poor Puvi spared...

TA madakkufied Nitheesh...even Nitheesh understood him...but TA's own sister does not Angry. Now she is going to elope with him and marry. Appo mattum adhu ava mummy ku pain tharadha...who would she blame then...again TA? Yellarkkum kedaichaan TA chumma blame panradhukku yedho avan mattum thaan thappu panna maadhiri...for most of the ppl it is like TA is the most bad person...ivanga mathavangalai pathi mattume yosikkira selfish illaadha nallavanga Angry...this TA should realise that many ppl ard him are selfish. I think this Lavs is going to understand T&T when she gets married to Nitheesh...this would show more selfishness of hers.

Tomorrow....we should get ready to watch the episode in a mute mode whenever this lady opens her mouth...her body language is enough to understand her pure words. TA...get ready to iron your shirt twice again on this day...ppl are waiting to kasakkufying your shirt again LOL...indha TA atleast today should speak up for him and Thulasi....so that his mummy would hesitate to open her mouth and slap ppl whenever and wherever she wants.....arggggg..

@Ranu
It is TA who madakkufied Thulasi. Men na thoora oditrundha Thulasi...even in his case...it was like that...but epdiyo he made her to love him deeply.

Edited by Nikila10 - 29 September 2010 at 12:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-shubbaNixkieVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Mels. Clap Side comments SOOOPER!

Ippo Thamizh amma vukku Sudha thaan oru option - she needs Sudha's finanical support for Lavs wedding, so she's being nice to Sudha.. romba thaan selfish.

Thamizh kku thaan aappu for the next few days.. veedu and money problems. I think Vel will help them to gain their trust and TA's easy to fool so he will believe Vel, but Thulasi thaan konjam clever aa irukkanum.

Nitheesh and Lavs track kku oru fullstop podunga.. it's really slowing the pace of this serial and TA amma itha vachche too many problems ondaakkuraanga!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the update, aiyoh tomorrow the gutter woman is going to open her mouth  Dead. Nice to see that Nithesh agree to TA's idea.

Problem after problems for TA, but onume solve panna mathiri teriyalai. Confused

Edited by Vani19 - 29 September 2010 at 5:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thank u Meli for cute update with all side comments.That was very nice to read. Big smile

I didn't expect that the mango man will get flattered so soon but man he all of a sudden forgot all the anger he had,understood Tamizh and started giving respect.....huge superfast change Shocked.I mean if he is really that much concerned about charu he should've asked why didn't Tamizh stop the engagement if he is feeling that much for his lover.But he forgot everything just like that and shook hands with Tamizh which was unbelievable.

And paavom Tamizh,he was trying so hard to romance Thuls right from the morning but always there is someone to disturb him.....so saddd Unhappy .In the morning waiter was there to disturb and now his mom.adhuvum yelaarum correct timing la LOL  LOL.Everyone other than Tamizh is keeping up their times.Still no answer about new house and the time is going to get over Confused.

This sudha was going good but yesterday she again displayed her original colors.She was too no no threee much.This Lavanya too joined hands with her to lie Angry.Kadavule.

In recent times everyone is grabbing Tamizh's shirt collar first and he is standing all like a statue....adhu enna sumaa sumaa shirt pudichu vilaaydradhu vera yedaavadhu....romba nalaa iruko Confused

Edited by Hema_M - 29 September 2010 at 7:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you Meli for the superb update Smile.

Like you all said this TA's mother is just too much. How can she go and ask Mangai to proceed with LN marriage. How can she expect Charu's family to think about another marriage in their family so quickly if they are yet to come out of the pain. As long as Charu is still unmarried, how can they thing about Nitheesh' s marriage.This woman does not care about to fall at everyone's feet to get her things done.
Sudha's lies are not shocking for us. Sudha is her first DIL now only.What was she before TA's marriage. Both are waiting to see each other in pain and but are acting to like each other.They deserve each other.

Kumaran sir, what is the need of showing Sudha's jump to sky and earth if you can show us the bank problem and new house searching mission.

Edited by Theiva - 29 September 2010 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-OLGNES

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serials2010

Thanks for the update!  Kadavule modhalla indha TA odu amma va thiruthanam - she is no example for her children to follow - onga update padichadhanala nalliku nadakara episode a kandippa paakamaaten!!  Honestly is this woman totally obvilious to the happenings around her or what!!  How can she ask Mangai (that is the name of Madame X!) to talk to Charu's family.  Nadandadu, ellam poraliya - innum venuma indha ammavukku??  On hindsight what goes around comes around - indha ammavodu gutter mouthku Charu odu appa dhaan sari....

She is that hardup and thick skinned. Imagine trying to go back to the same family trying her luck again to get her daughter married to Nitish - she was shamelessly begging that Mangga. She must change her attitude first if things are to work smoothly.Angry

Her daughter Lavanya is such a selfish woman. I knew from day one when she started going out with Charu that she is not going to be the humble, sweet girl who would do anything for her brother's happiness. Many of you disagreed with me that I have given a bad impression about her character when in actual fact she is the same old Lavanya.Tongue.

In fact Tamil's feelings for both his mum/sister is very genuine. And I have mentioned before that Lav thought Nitish was just a driver for Charu's family - and she was not attracted to him initially but after knowing his family background she instantly developed feelings for his status. She is a younger version of her mother. She has given priority to her feelings alone....she calls Tamil selfish for marrying Thulasi and not looking into her happiness. So in other words its ok for her to think of her life and that is not called SELFISH.... but ppl like T&T must sacrifice theirs for her...she can go and fly kites!!Angry I hope she won't join hands with Charu and make Thulasi's life miserable. Shocked

Tamil went all out to Nitish to get him to agree to marry his sister....would Lav have done this if she was in Tamil's shoes?? Its so very easy to point fingers at others and find faults instead of looking at one's own self to discover their shortcomings.Angry

CHARU WILL NEVER BE IN FAVOUR IF NITISH WERE TO MARRY LAVANYA..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 29 September 2010 at 6:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-Belle

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, friends!  I have only one question - TA lost his phone on the way to Valparai, but he has a phone now, and is riding his bike everywhere.  I assume a new phone has been bought, since he is still using the same number and that's how Charu called him.  How did he get the money to buy a new phone and how is he paying for the gas to drive his bike everywhere?  Who is funding all this?  Last but not least, he is wearing all these nice shirts daily.  One small bag could surely not have fitted so many shirts (right from the time he went to Valparai).  Was this some type of expandable bag?  Or did he do some shopping also?  He even took Thulasi out to eat - where did all this money come from?  I am asking this because I would also like to have such a source of unending cash supply!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top