Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

did anyone notice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Kinjal and Rashi looking shocked at the fact that Aham had asked to speak to Gopi, i have a funny feeling that the twins will be teaming up against gopi. Poor gopi will not get a chance with Aham,  I liked Jigars smile that was comforting,

Poor Gopi looked shocked Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did anyone notice" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jandira

Groupbie

jandira

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i did realized but no had mentioned it yet, kinjal needs to get married fast with umang but he will treat her just like aham treats gopi or worst,then she will feel it in her skin.rashi she just a waste of time, shes has such a good husband but cant see it.but with  kokila alwayslooking out for her no one can ever hurt gopi.that woman has an eagle eye lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisuk19

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
yup i noticed that too but nothing new jalney waley to jalein gey.WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisensitivesheela

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Kinjal and Rashi looking shocked at the fact that Aham had asked to speak to Gopi, i have a funny feeling that the twins will be teaming up against gopi. Poor gopi will not get a chance with Aham,  I liked Jigars smile that was comforting,

Poor Gopi looked shocked Embarrassed

twins...really funny...good caption for both of them...

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
gopi not only looked shocked but terrified as if thinking "why the hell did he call just few minutes after his mother had called" she is sure that he is going to shout at her. she does not share Hetal's enthusiasm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

gopi not only looked shocked but terrified as if thinking "why the hell did he call just few minutes after his mother had called" she is sure that he is going to shout at her. she does not share Hetal's enthusiasm.
which is good as gopi expects nothing from Aham, i did like the fact that kokila said to Aham you do not think of her as your own but she has done a varath for your long life... now to me kokila is instigating Aham into thinking, she always tells him mere gopi vahu, in other words you may not want her but she belongs to me and is dear to my heart, as kokila knows what kokila likes Aham will like too (if you get what i am saying )

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by shruthi2010

which is good as gopi expects nothing from Aham, i did like the fact that kokila said to Aham you do not think of her as your own but she has done a varath for your long life... now to me kokila is instigating Aham into thinking, she always tells him mere gopi vahu, in other words you may not want her but she belongs to me and is dear to my heart, as kokila knows what kokila likes Aham will like too (if you get what i am saying )

thats correct koki is instigating aham to think that gopi is NOTHING TO HIM bt she is DOING EVERYTHING 4 HIM.
and may aham has started thinking in that way also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I did notice that, but honestly I think Kinjal is too preoccupied with her own life drama to worry about Gopi anymore. I also think Rashi is having way too much fun teasing Kinjal, so I don't see them teaming up anytime soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top