Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

My Take on Phone Call

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
till now many things have been speculated abt the Phone Call between GoHam....

but my take is may be Aham still have the feeling that He is loosing himself somewhere to Gopi...so trying to keep himself as far as possible from Gopi.....
and may be this is his way to keep himself...his mind and heart away from Gopi and her memories....


and after watching the epi....i m sure he was not angry when Koki mentioned that Someone has kept fast for ur long life and ur happiness whom u dont consider ur own......
and also he had his unique abt to cry expression.....when Koki's Word "Vrat Rakha Hai"  echoed......


So m thinking he will say...."Gopi break ur fast on ur own..........m not coming......"
or remote Possibility..."Gopi i'll be there in next few hrs"............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

helloworld007AbhiAniRose-PetalsShell16saomomsuk19

helloworld007 Groupbie
helloworld007
helloworld007

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 86

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Sadhli, I totally agree that Aham is losing control of his emotions. I think that is why he is trying to find a reason to snap at her or hurt her, in order to confirm his preconceived notions of her character. As much as I'd love to believe it, I really don't think Aham will call Gopi personally to say he's going to come home. My bet is that Aham will tell Gopi to break her fast quietly as he is busy with work, since he is too afraid to tell his mother himself. Maybe he is afraid that if he goes home and feeds Gopi, it may ignite some of those emotions inside of him (those he felt when he saw Gopi was hurt in her room). That is why he's finding it difficult to simply obey his mother and come home and get the ritual over and done with.


Edited by helloworld007 - 28 September 2010 at 3:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aloo12AbhiAniShell16saomom-tellyaddict-

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 1793

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I don't see any possiblity of him telling her to wait for him....no way. He's just going to tell her that you can break your fast now.....i've spoken to you so that should be good enough. Remember his last words to her are still the ones that accused her of being illiterate and stealing from the family. He doesn't care for her at all and only treats her with minor civility because of his mother. My opinion....there is no way he's going to come home just for Gopi to break her fast........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismithasrkShell16saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

Sadhli, I totally agree that Aham is losing control of his emotions. I think that is why he is trying to find a reason to snap at her or hurt her, in order to confirm his preconceived notions of her character. As much as I'd love to believe it, I really don't think Aham will call Gopi personally to say he's going to come home. My bet is that Aham will tell Gopi to break her fast quietly as he is busy with work, since he is too afraid to tell his mother himself. Maybe he is afraid that if he goes home and feeds Gopi, it may ignite some of those emotions inside of him (those he felt when he saw Gopi was hurt in her room). That is why he's finding it difficult to simply obey his mother and come home and get the ritual over and done with.

m also with the same maya.......that he wanna make her brk fast on her own....so that he wont need to face her and vrat bhi pura ho jaye...
@Red.....thats exactly whats going inside Aham.............he does not want to let others know abt his Lose to Gopi......thats y he is doing all this deliberately.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11Shell16saomom

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

I don't see any possiblity of him telling her to wait for him....no way. He's just going to tell her that you can break your fast now.....i've spoken to you so that should be good enough. Remember his last words to her are still the ones that accused her of being illiterate and stealing from the family. He doesn't care for her at all and only treats her with minor civility because of his mother. My opinion....there is no way he's going to come home just for Gopi to break her fast........

hmmm...thats for sure......he wont come for Gopi.....at least under current circumstances...
but somewhere his heart must be telling him to be nicer towards her as heart gets to know the other person's goodness soon and in better way than mind....
but his mind must be remembering all those bad incidents and stopping him from falling for Gopi's goodness.....
so he must be having a tough fight between Head and Heart....and he is just not able to decide what to do..and till then just trying his best to not to get Gopi in front of him.........
Rose-Petals IF-Dazzler
Rose-Petals
Rose-Petals

Joined: 29 April 2010
Posts: 3828

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ya Sadhli may b he'll say something like that but u know the scene has lost it's charm coz of unnecessary dragging.Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent-26

ya Sadhli may b he'll say something like that but u know the scene has lost it's charm coz of unnecessary dragging.

no ayesha, at least for me the scene did nt lose its charm yet. M stil imagining myself drooling over GoHam just in the phone convo.
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 7188

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i think ahem vl say that he is busy..so he cannt come and tells gopi to brk her fast ..as usual our bholi bhali gopi keeps her fast until ahem reaches home..may be mid night or next day morning...hope ahem may realize gopi's worth

Edited by pesi11 - 28 September 2010 at 11:58pm

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is this What you call a Story???

2 3

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 17   Views: 1788

VivaciousQueen 17 1788 05 August 2010 at 3:35pm by PDLIMA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index