India-Forums

Nadhaswaram Archives August 2010 (Page 3)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanamalligeCG_SRIJanusushavvisupree-musicluv-_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESsrimaCarynsmlaksh

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Wednesday  August 25  2010 Episode 90 Update

Maha and Gopi vazhinjing sceneDead...Yesterday's continuation...Maha thitting malar....To stop her...Her gopi says u look gud in this saree...blouse soooperLOLLOL
...who stiched....some one stiched...Afte rmarraige...I'll stich ....Gopi Kilo kanakkula ice cubes vaikara maha head la....Maha melting like kuchi ice.....Smiling.....Konja nerathula maha unarrchi vasapattu starts crying..says ...This is first time u r talking like this to me pothan.... Iam so happy pothan....Sollikitte cycle gap la maha holds gopi's hand....Gopi stops her...Maha tells gopi that he should behave like this ever....She leaves the place crying...Happy tears flowing from  her eyes.....Sam sees his sister and talks to himself...Why sister crying??...ok ok its all in the love.LOL.....He moves....Pandi too watching maha ....Thinking something....

Pandi comes out and tell the kadathal group and says maha coming outside.....Kadathal group gets ready....Pandi goes in and says to a small girl...paappa..go to that kannadi potta akka and tell her that gopi athan is calling u outside...paapa goes and tells tha same......maha so happy.... Sittu kuruvi maadhiri happy aa coming ....Kalyana mandapam side la walikng...kadathal group thalaivan follows her...He closes maha's nose with a kerchief and maha faints....car ulla maha va thalli.... car odiyae pochu......Pandi comesrunning and his friend also coming.....pandi tells his friend to go with them.....

Pirai and josiyar in sooniya karan's house....Big koottam sitting before the mantravadhi....A man(Mandiravdhi's PA) comes and pirai ask him abt the mandiravadhi....PA says he is the best...U can never see anyone better than him....Pirai and josiyar joins the queue....Pirai asks josiyar....Why he asked for hair,sattai nool and kaaladi sand...Josiyar giving explanation....pirai happy happy listening....Josiyar says after this sooniyam vaikkum  process  maybe gopi mental aa kooda aagalam....Piai kku sandosham thaangala.....Josiyar tells pirai...think again....relatives ...paavam nu nenecha we cant do anything afterwards....Pirai firmly says he will not do anything like that....U proceed....

Kalyana mandapam...Malar arrives with his sister(Malar looked very beautiful in that purple saree...Gopi kooda OK dhaanLOLLOL)....pancha paandavigal minus 1(no mahes)....welcomes them...gopi ododi vandhu welocoming....Sisters discovers that gopi and malar are weaing dress in same colour....Gopi takes them in...Make them sit and goes away...

Malar's sister says... i'll now find out whether gopi loves u or not....Malar asks how....Sister says "gopi enna velai parthuttu irundhaalum..look un pakkamae vandha ...adhu confirm aa love dhaan....".....Both of them starts watching gopi....Gopi adhukkunnu aniyayathukku  parkararu..Confused...minute kku oru looku....LOLLOLSister confirms that gopi is in love...Malar happy.....

Chettiyar's son...(Endha chettiyar?25,000 kudukaren nnu sonna chettiyar..ok?)comes and gives chokku that 25,000 money...Saya appa told me to give this money on the day of marraige ...so it will be more helpful to u....Chokku comes near malar and welcomes her and thanking her for her timely help....Then he tells gopi to return back the 25,000 to malar....Gopi goes and gives the money...Malar says no avasaram...Gopi says pls take this mam...appodhan eppo venumnalum unga kitta kadan vaangikkalam...Malar accepts the money and gopi leaves....

Kadathal car comes to lonely place and kadathal mannan maha va thookittu poi oru room ulla adachu vakaranga....Says if pandi fails to give the money we will take all her jewels....They all come outside....Kadathal thalaivan says indha ponnu sooper aa irukada....Kootalis says anne...idhu thappunne....Thala says dei pongada....go and do ur watchman work....oru maadhiri look vittuttu standing....

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 26 August 2010 at 10:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaCG_SRIsupreeOLGNESsrimahoneydaisyCarynsmlaksh

smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgasushavvimigan_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESsrimaCaryn

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Friday August 27 2010 Episode 92 update

Pandi polambing to his friend  abt  maha's kidnap.Stops his pechu...Someone is watching....Pandi shell shocked...Mayil dhaan standing....Comes near his son and asks where is maha.....Pandi says  u ppl are useless......Maha va enakku kalyanam panni vakka sonnen...but no one listened...Adhaan indha kidnapping plan...Mayil tells his son...dei pandi...tell where maha is...i 'll go and bring her...and also i'll not tell anyone....Pandi says no way..i'll not say anything....Mayil forces him...Tries to stop him....pandi pushes his father down and leaves the place....OuchOuchand also locks the door from outside...Poor mayil shouts from the room....

Chokku and co opens the door....Mayil runs outside in search of pandi...Pandi no where seen ....Chokku and co asking enna aachu..why r u behaving like this.....A Shivering Mayil tells gopi that pandi had kidnapped maha...pls save her....Pushpa too pleads to gopi ......Chokku tells gopi to call pandi and stop him from proceeding further.....Gopi gets maha's phone from pushpa and calls pandi....Phone rings and pandi picks it up....Eduthavudanhe asks ...maha are u ok?dont worry..iam coming...But gopi on the other side says...pandi...iam gopi....pls tell me...where is maha....Pandi yells at gopi and cuts the phone....Gopi says some noise is coming ...maybe pandi should be near to some thiruvizha nadakura place ...Mayil and gopi goes in search of pandi.....

Pirai and josiyar sitting before mandriavadhi(MV)...Josiyar and pirai tells his motto to mandiravadhi....MV asks for the things for vaching sooniyam....Pirai handsover the things to MV....MV performing poojai and starts sooniyam process....Pirai face glowing with happinesss....

Back in kalyana mandapam.....Deivanai searches for pushpa and finds her and goes near her...Consoles her...Pushpa crying ....Deivanai asking sorry onbehalf of pandi....But pushpa thitting pandi....Deivanai supports pandi..says maha mela uyirae vachurukkan..adhaan ippadi pannittan.....Pushpa crying...says...stop supporting him anni...what will i say if my husband comes to know abt this vishayam....??...Deivanai too starts crying and says..pushpa...dont think iam supporting pandi....aasaipatta maha kidaikama poiduvalae nnu dhaan ippadi pannittan...what he did was very wrong....adhukku u dont give him any saabam....en family ae vilangama poidum....But pushpa continues her thittu....Deivanai and pushpa rendu perum sendhu crying....(good acting by push and deiva...ClapClap)....

Malar  busy with her officework....Pandi crosses that plac e and malar watches it....Pandi's friend also joins him and says maappillai...come fast da...they r beating me.....Rendu perum fast aa going....Malar gets suspicious and she immediately calls gopi and informs ...Gopi tells her to follow them in her office van ...Malar says ok and tells him the route..... malar starts following pandi in her office van along with her workers....

There kadathal thalaivan goes inside the place...oreders his adiyals that nobody should disturb him....he goes inside the room and ...kayila ulla kayira remove panran....Maha gains consious and gets up....Villain comes near her and maha stats running.....Door closed...Poor girl crying for help.....CryCryVillain coming near her...

On the other side....Pandi comes to the place....mala follws him and oru turning la oru worker aa mattum irakki vittu sollranga..u wait here...once gopi comes..inform him  the route....Pandi reaches the spot and villain's adiyal starts beating him...Malar too reaches the spot and malar's workers comest o rescue....pandi opens the door and pulls out villain and he goes inside ......maha tries to come out,but pandi maha va ulla thalli locks the door....Malar shocked.....

Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

Edited by shreenithi - 27 August 2010 at 11:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniac_durgaryasosushavviRenita571migansupreeOLGNESsrimahoneydaisyCaryn

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Archives Copy

Monday August 30 2010 Episode-93 update

Episode Speciality :Rombha kevalama words used...Dead
            Caution:Dont watch the episode or read the update after 6.pm LOLLOL

Starts with pandi locking the door from inside  ...Malar very tensed....Knocks the door from  outside....No response...

Kalyana mandapam...(ippadi ezhudhinathan adhu kalyana mandapam nu theriyudhu...orelse looks like something else...DeadDead).....Pushpa sitting and crying...All ladies round katti sitting and samadana paduthing her....

Mr.and Mrs.karasev visariching everyone whethe they had their lunch....One manjula(lady wearing yellow sareeLOLLOL )says yes....but it seems some problem in ponnu veettu side...They all are crying ....Karasev family looks at them and they both goes near them....

Lady karasev says "what is this ladies...is this kalyana mandapam or someother place?...always sitting and crying like moodevi(Ouchmaintain porumai my dear friends..indha paazhapona word will come 2,3 times in today's episode...cant avoid....coz sandaiyae adhanala dhaan varudhuLOLLOL).....One pancha pandavi(RagaviConfused)  gets angry and stats fighting with lady karasev....says "ennanga u r going on talking...How dare u call my athai moodevi?..enga athai azhudha ungalukku enna?...go mind ur work..." Lady karasev egurufies....iam elder than u...is this the way u talk to elders?....Ragavi replies...u first talk like periyavanga....if u use such words i 'll talk like this only....".....Fight kalai katting..... LOLLOL2 perum  2 familyayum kevalama thitting....Ragavi  soopera giving dose to lady karasevClapClap.....Lady karasev vegundu ezhundhu giving saabam...."ippo solrendi....nee kalyanam panni pora idathula oru naal kooda vazha maatta...thirumbi vandhuduvaShockedShocked"......She turns towards meenatchi and shouts...."enna ponnu valarthu vachurukeenga....manners illama?cheee".....

Now deivanai comes and join the fight...Says "stop lady kaasev...going on talking??....she is chinna ponnu...u r mallukatting with her?neenga pesuveenga...we should watch u giving saabam to our child aa?naan pesa aaramicha unga kadhu kizhinju poidum...mind itROFLROFL".....lady karasev shouts ..."u ppl dont know abt me...Enakku kovam vandha AngryAngry...."

Thank god...Senior vasippu Mr.Chokku comes and stops them....asking enna problem....Lady karasev says i didnt say anything...just asked why this lady is crying always..adhukku indha ponnu and andha deivanai talking like ratchasisAngry...

Chokku asking his daughter...what is this ragavi?...agavi replies...no appa..that lady called our athai as moodevi....eppadisumma irukka mudiyum?....MM of this serial chokku says "summa dhaan irukanum ragaviShockedwer ponnu veetukaranga...we should keep quiet..."......

Now aambalai karasev starts his veerapechu...talks to his wife...sshanthi...sollu ma...yaaru unnai thittinadhu...i'll see them....(ada paavi...imbuttu neram ingadhan ayya ninnu kittu irundha...Now asking yaaaru insult senjadhu nnu??Confused)....Deivanai says this man always runs behind his wife...sariyana pondatti dasan....Chokku tells...pls....pls..ellarum stop....

Now Pushpa's turn....crying crying talking...(sorry friends..bit bitta writing...nalla pullangalattam neenga sethu sethu padichukonga...mudiyala ennalaCryCry)...en ponna kanum..iam crying....u calling me moodevi...maapu veedu nna...rombha talking aa?... maintaining porumai becoz this is kalyana veedu...Chokku punniyavan oru vazhiya eliminates that karasev speaker family from the place...
Chokku consoles his sister....

Friday 7.30 IST kku kilambina gopi monday 7.45 pm IST la dhaan reaching the spot...

Inside the godown...Pandi showing the thaali to maha..maha shocked...Pandi says seemaha..thaali....ucant escape from this place...when we go outside we will go as husband and wife or else wewill die together here itself...(appanae muruga...punniyama pogum...adha nadathi vaippaAngryAngry).....maha talks abt gopi...Pandi pshycho maadhiri shouting...iamhere to saveu...u aretalkingabt that gopi??

Maha takes a glass piece and says come lets go outside...illaina i'll end my life here....Pandi kenjing ..maha ...put it down....

Malar tells gopi that pandi and maha are inside...Dir/hero Gopi jumps inside thru a window(aathadiLOL...super aa maa yerinaru gopi)....Seeing gopi..maha happy..pandi shocked...

Pandi holds maha ....uruttu kattai in his hands...gopi says aa utkandhu pesuvom...Pandi gopi thalaiyila oru podu podararu...Gopi flat...Mayil shocked to see pandi beating gopi....Stats beating pandi...Pandi avanga appa kku2 adi podararu...ShockedShockedMayil shell shocked.. Maha goes and stands near malar....

Gopi takes that kattai and pandi ya adi adi nnu adiching,.....Pandi runs away from the place....Malar's worker's follows him...Gopi tells them to leave him...

Comes in and calls his sithappu...Mayil polambing abt his son...appadi valarthen..ippadi valarthen..ippadi poittan ..appadi panran..blah blah....SleepySleepy..some more senti"mental" dialogues....

Gopi comes near malar and say thanks...Sithappu joining him...maha sand maadhiri standing.....

Sorry for the previous line friends...sand maadhiri standing illai...villi ...AngryAngrycomes near gopi and says "this day os enough for me pothan....u did everythigfor me?jumped thru the window and saved me pothan...".....Hugs gopi....Gopi,malar and sithappu shocked....

Sithappu watches malar...rombha paavama looks at gopi...Gopi too looks at malar...trying to separate maha from him...mayil helps him and takes maha away...Malar and gopi look vitting each other...(edhukku?edhukku ippo looking?...onnum pesa poradhu illa...ponga poi vera edhavadhu velai irundha parunga....AngryAngry)..... 

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 31 August 2010 at 11:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashoobhana-musicluv-supreeOLGNESanjkhoneyCaryn

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshini_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESanjkhoneyCaryneclat

smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

~~~Archives~~~

Go to top