Hetal-Gopi: The Real Mom-Duaghter

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Today it was really heart melting scene when Hetal gives Saree to Gopi and Calls her as "Beta" I was really crying during all that part..............
Hetal is such a Sweet, Loving and Caring Mother....Rashi does not deserve one like her....😡

I dont know whether Gopi will find A Mom in her MIL...but at least she got one in Hetal......I m really thankful to CVs they are showing some happiness in Gopi's life.........

only waiting to see this happiness from Aham also...
but till then we will be happy to see Gopi njoying Hetal's Caring Motherhood and Koki's Strict  Teachings.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know!!!! Wasn't that a sweet scene?  I had tears in my eyes during that interaction between the two!  Gopi needs a combination of both moms!

Hetal -  sweet love and acceptance.  This will help Gopi love herself and gain self - confidence 
Koki -  tough love and other teaching.  This will help Gopi toughen up and learn to stand up for herself to Aham and Rashi.  Someone like a Aham needs a strong woman who can stand up for herself.  Someone he considers his equal someone he can respect.  Formal education can come later if she wants but at this point  Gopi needs some really basic life skills so that people don't constantly take advantage of her.  

As much as I am looking forward to GoHam moments I am also looking forward to seeing a confident, self-assured and a strong Gopi.  That will also be very satisfying!

Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Today it was really heart melting scene when Hetal gives Saree to Gopi and Calls her as "Beta" I was really crying during all that part..............
Hetal is such a Sweet, Loving and Caring Mother....Rashi does not deserve one like her....😡

I dont know whether Gopi will find A Mom in her MIL...but at least she got one in Hetal......I m really thankful to CVs they are showing some happiness in Gopi's life.........

only waiting to see this happiness from Aham also...
but till then we will be happy to see Gopi njoying Hetal's Caring Motherhood and Koki's Strict  Teachings.......

i was watching this scene again and its so moving ,  i think she will find that she has not one but two mothers.. kokila just wants gopi to open her eyes to rashi and urmi and i totally agree with her, we know she is the one who will get gopi to stand up to urmi and rashi.  Hetal will give all her love to gopi and this will make rashi green with envy.   What we do need is Aham now i want him down on his knees begging for forgiveness😆😆

helloworld007 thumbnail
I agree with Shelly. Gopi will ultimately find she is better off than she ever imagined as she has been blessed with the best of both worlds in both Kokila and Hetal.
disney101 thumbnail
i hope cv bulid up the the character of gopi as currently her character of gopi is like a S** as the character is of no use.  currently gopi = servant of the house just a level above the others. lolz... i hope when gopi's character will build up for ahem they will go good.. CV plz do something abt gopi's character as i am sure the girl who is playing gopi is confident but the character sucks... 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovtv

I know!!!! Wasn't that a sweet scene?  I had tears in my eyes during that interaction between the two!  Gopi needs a combination of both moms!

Hetal -  sweet love and acceptance.  This will help Gopi love herself and gain self - confidence 
Koki -  tough love and other teaching.  This will help Gopi toughen up and learn to stand up for herself to Aham and Rashi.  Someone like a Aham needs a strong woman who can stand up for herself.  Someone he considers his equal someone he can respect.  Formal education can come later if she wants but at this point  Gopi needs some really basic life skills so that people don't constantly take advantage of her.  

As much as I am looking forward to GoHam moments I am also looking forward to seeing a confident, self-assured and a strong Gopi.  That will also be very satisfying!

Beautiful, Shelly!  This is exactly right.  She needs both women in her life to teach her the things she needs to become a woman of character and strength.  This was a favorite scene of today...
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with u Sadhli.... Hetal is such a sweet Mom........😊
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah i also loved the scene and was missing hetal and gopi scenes i wish now again hetal start t help gopi as she dressed her like a bride was so motherly and gopi was luking damn beautiful i wish aham see her