CW Channel

India-Forums

   
CW Channel
CW Channel

Nikita?

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007
Posts: 6752

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
So since the forum is completely dead.. I wanted to make a topic and ask you all do you like Nikita??
I honestly LOVE the show.. I didn't like the trailer, and wasn't going to watch it. but then The Vampire Diaries came on and finished I had nothing to watch so I decided to watch it.. and i LOVED the 1st episode.. so far i love the show.. my favorite character is the "new recruit aka Nikita's partner in crime" Alex.. isn't she amazing??
oh n Nikita is the bomb aint she..
I can't wait to see what happens next... so do you guys like the show?? How do you rate the sow on a scale from 1 to 10.???

Zaara

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 15346

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Hi!
 
I watch it too! I actually missed the first episode but I've seen the last two - I need to watch the first to understand whats going on haha.
 
But I lovee alex, and I loveee the guy .. Michael? .. I loved the lil showdown between Michael and Nikitaaa in the last episode.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007
Posts: 6752

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Hi Hi!
 
I watch it too! I actually missed the first episode but I've seen the last two - I need to watch the first to understand whats going on haha.
 
But I lovee alex, and I loveee the guy .. Michael? .. I loved the lil showdown between Michael and Nikitaaa in the last episode.
 
aww man u missed the 1st episode.. it was actually really really good.. at the end ur like what the fish..lol.. but yeh.. since u watched the last 2 u didn't really miss anything, but a backdrop of Nikita's story.. and they just show how she guna bring Division down..and she kidnaps the hacker that's how she puts that device in his tooth, and they show how the get Alex and how she tries to "escape" n at the end they show Alex is with Nikita. watch it online you'll love it.. i personally love the show

Zaara
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 15346

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
^ I'll def. try to catch the episode online this weekend, just been super busy this week!
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 15346

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Saw the latest epi of Nikita.
 
I like where the shows going. I loveee Alex. And I loveee Michael - I wanna see those two get together, though it looks like we'll see Michael and Nikita teaming up sooner or later with all the flashbacks we've been seeing andd how he helped her towards the end of her mission!
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007
Posts: 6752

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Saw the latest epi of Nikita.
 
I like where the shows going. I loveee Alex. And I loveee Michael - I wanna see those two get together, though it looks like we'll see Michael and Nikita teaming up sooner or later with all the flashbacks we've been seeing andd how he helped her towards the end of her mission!

ewwwwiii... i don't really want to see Micheal & Nikita together.. i cringed when they showed the "lovely romantic" flashbacks.. gross.. honestly thats how i felt.. they should introduce some1 else for Nikita in the future...
now about Micheal & Alex see I'm not a Micheal & Alex fan yet, but i honestly wouldn't mind seeing them together.. that would be hot.. cause their scenes even though we don't get many are pretty cool.. i think they can pull it off if they were paired up..Smile
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 15346

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh gosh I felt the SAME way with the Nikita and Michael flashbacks! I think its becasuet hey had Nikita being all so .. show off-y and the giggles and blah.
 
I think Michael's probably too old to be with Alex, and I don't see it happening anytime soon - though I would like to see them try it out.
..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Joined: 12 July 2007
Posts: 6752

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

Oh gosh I felt the SAME way with the Nikita and Michael flashbacks! I think its becasuet hey had Nikita being all so .. show off-y and the giggles and blah.
 
I think Michael's probably too old to be with Alex, and I don't see it happening anytime soon - though I would like to see them try it out.
The age difference between Shane & Lyndsy (Micheal/Alex) is 9 years, and i think in the show the difference might be 5-9, so i really don't see a problem.plus they look hot together..

and omg don't even get me started on the weirdness of Nikita & Micheal being all cute with each other. I don't mind them being really close friends cause that they are but them being romantically involved just doesn't click for me at least, and if they do get romantically involved it would piss me off.. but I'd still watch the show for Alex. cause i love her..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nikita

Author: preity*zinta   Replies: 1   Views: 497

preity*zinta 1 497 01 June 2010 at 6:14am by Leenasmg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index