Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CVs Should Clear The Mess First

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
So we all waiting for GoHam Love Story to Blossom and to make us feel to watch the show in future....

but b4 that I want the whole mess of Misunderstandings between Aham and Gopi to be cleared First........Only then I think it will be perfect for Aham to think Positive abt Gopi,........and no further misunderstanding can be a threat for their relationship.......

Kinjal's Karname:
1. First when she deliberately portrayed Gopi as A Greedy and Gold Digger by making her to Buy a necklace worth of 5 lakhs.
2. the recent one....where she got treatment from Koki...but m not sure whether Aham knows the truth or not....

Rashi's Conspiracies:
1. The Letter thingy, she replaced the letter written by Kinjal and which is the reason of Kinjal's hatred for Gopi.
2. She tried her level best to make Gopi do mistakes and get scolding from Aham.
3. Cooker Kaand, dont know whether Aham has the real picture behind it or not, he should know Gopi was not the one who did all that.

And if u think I missed anything which is still there in the Mess feel free to add...and spread awareness abt that as well...lol...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 28 September 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs Should Clear The Mess First" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

So we all waiting for GoHam Love Story to Blossom and to make us feel to watch the show in future....

but b4 that I want the whole mess of Misunderstandings between Aham and Gopi to be cleared First........Only then I think it will be perfect for Aham to think Positive abt Gopi,........and no further misunderstanding can be a threat for their relationship.......

Kinjal's Karname:
1. First when she deliberately portrayed Gopi as A Greedy and Gold Digger by making her to Buy a necklace worth of 5 lakhs.
2. the recent one....where she got treatment from Koki...but m not sure whether Aham knows the truth or not....

Rashi's Conspiracies:
1. The Letter thingy, she replaced the letter written by Kinjal and which is the reason of Kinjal's hatred for Gopi.
2. She tried her level best to make Gopi do mistakes and get scolding from Aham.
3. Cooker Kaand, dont know whether Aham has the real picture behind it or not, he should know Gopi was not the one who did all that.

And if u think I missed anything which is still there in the Mess feel free to add...and spread awareness abt that as well...lol...
I agree totally we have all been waiting for this  to happen but our cvs are dragging this storyline we need excitement now LOL

sensitivesheela-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
lol...excitement bole to Rashi and Kinjal ki Proper Band, Dhol, Nagada Orchestra Bajayi......everything together wil be the Best Entertainment....

sensitivesheelasuk19

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
sadhli if the Cvs move out of goham union i think they dont know to forward the story that is why they are circling at the same point. just think janmastami took a week, now teej takes a week next kinjal's in law visit will be for a week. if this moves at this rate, we can never have any decent screen space for goham.

-tellyaddict-suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top