Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

If she was RIGHT to be under so much PRESSURE [ Ah poor Archu who btw is NOT buckling under pressure NOW but withstanding it with the HIDE Of a RHINO} and divorce , then she shud stay away and honor the engagement and the divorce both . She did not honor the marraige and threw it away , did not honor the divorce and clung to Manav and now isnt honoring any eengagement and tOUCHING Manavs lips and hands when she is engaged to someone ELSE . Where her so called CONSCIENCE when she TOUCHES Manav inspite of being engaged to Jay ...the big conscience u keep praising ? I dont see ANY Conscience when its PERFECTLY ok for her when workers go on STRIKE and remain hungry for a single man .HER LOVER MANAV . Saffy , before calling Vinods speech bogus look at ur favorite Character Archu's bogus nonsense of I AM SAVING HIM AS SUPERVISOR😆😆😆😆😆😆 Yeah rite .So important to TOUCH A WORKERS LIPS .  As a SUPERVISOR , i mean .😆😆😆😆

Please debate to the point of discussion - levels of morality of the characters can be a different post,more than 200 pgs of HC has discussed it,I can summarize to an extent from my end.

We are discussing 2 characters going thru a state of victimhood after a tragedy occurred and how they reacted
As per ur yardstick here,only shravs has right to be called a victim

Savita is a mother who lost a son of more than 20 yrs - maybe she can throw all morality,legality,ethics everything to the wind and grab shravs baby then,why not?Abuse archu,why not? demand and command manav to her bidding,why not?
Only shravs is supposed to get sensitivity -nobody else's feelings,emotions matter?

Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Sachin's death changed everyone's life. For Manav he was just not a younger brother but the future he had invested in. He had educated sachin like his child so that he could better their standard of living. Archana was blamed constantly and made guilty for Sachin's death. Just because Shravani had Sachin's unborn child in her womb doesn't make her sufferings above others. And if Shravani ever considered the child a suffering she would have never given birth to it. For her it was an important memory...n i respect her for that. But i also feel if she was strong willed to give birth to the baby...she should have been strong willed to raise it on her as well. If aborting was cheating to sachin's memory so should have been her marrying his brother. And Shravani was never the meek sorts to be bullied by her father. Yes there were many occasions when she tried to move away from ArMan...but why wasn't her determination as strong as ArMan in keeping her. Sachin's death ruined many lives...Shravani's was one of them. Shravani didn't have a choice there but everything after was out of her choice.

All said and done...i wouldn't defend ArMan for their divorce. I find them equally wrong there. If i have put in order for all this mess...it would be manav-shravani-archana.

Bravo again,Bonne !
The tragedy is what actually made the K family keep quiet also and the chawl as well ,when the sagaai happened - everybody felt guilty although nobody was a part of it

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please debate to the point of discussion - levels of morality of the characters can be a different post

Thats subjective . I did NOT see any point in ur karmic logic yesterday about many things . I saw a perfect point in my answer , even if u didnt see it . Ur justifying Sav itas abuse now , is that in any way relevant to the discussion ?  I never said only Shravnis emotions matter .My entire purpose was Archna's emotions MATTER and so she shud NOT have given her marraige up , but obviously you dont understand THAT . So drop the discussion then . Im working on commentary now .

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Bye guys ! Am gonna be travelling between 2 offices for a while,so lunchtime ka chakkar on IF will be limited 😭Catch up @nite😉Will miss the fun and all my buddies🤢Love u Gangstas😛
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Oh ok,oops ! If I broke the rules of the debate,will revisit my posts tonite,promise
gaurimisha thumbnail
tc saffix🤗

saas-bahu debates r so enjoyable
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U made it clear u dislike Dharmesh and U also made it clear u dont watch the serial regularly . No point in arguing with u then coz u have obviously missed many links . Its not at all the way u describe it . The loan was given practically , waived aside in a spirit of generosity . Thats all there is to it . It has nothing to do with the blasting Vinod gave to his sister yesterday at all , im sorry I dont see the logic . The blasting Vinod gave came too late , it shud have been given ideally on the engagement day when she brot Manav there to touch his feet .She shud have gone a step further , washed his feet and drunk the water .

On this point, I agree, no longer regular. But, that does not divest me of a right to interfere or being disagreeable sometimes, whether it's noticed or not…so long.

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Please debate to the point of discussion - levels of morality of the characters can be a different post,more than 200 pgs of HC has discussed it,I can summarize to an extent from my end.

We are discussing 2 characters going thru a state of victimhood after a tragedy occurred and how they reacted
As per ur yardstick here,only shravs has right to be called a victim

Savita is a mother who lost a son of more than 20 yrs - maybe she can throw all morality,legality,ethics everything to the wind and grab shravs baby then,why not?Abuse archu,why not? demand and command manav to her bidding,why not?
Only shravs is supposed to get sensitivity -nobody else's feelings,emotions matter?

Saffy:

the reason Kools and I get angry with ArMan more than Shravani is because  Shravani did not choose to lose a bf.  It happened to her. ArMan chose to divorce against all odds even their family's constant pleas and Bappa's plan.   They chose.  In a state of deep vulnerability she accepted Manav's proposal. I agree her love for him is illogical, her desperation for an emotional bond with him is equally illogical and pathetic but she was vulnerable and they toyed with her, lead her on, gave her false superficial promises that they had no intention of honouring in good faith.

I understand why Manav proposed, I understand why she accepted and persisted. Fact of the matter is that only fools look a gift horse in the mouth.

but what I will never understand is why ArMan decided to be those fools. Why did Manav insist on divorce when the circumstances changed so dramatically in ArMan's favour? Why did Archu agree once she realized her importance in Manav's and D's lives?

The answers to these questions make Kools and I TOTALLY UNSYMPATHETIC TO ARMAN. they are the fools Shravani was not. they looked Bappa's gifthorse in the mouth and rejected it ceremoniously and in such a grandiose fashion that it totally killed any relatablitly for us

Archu and Manav are suffering now for SHOVING their sacrifice, their noble intentions and their divorce down everyone's throat

Savita was not totally innocent in the crime she was accused of by Manju, so she suffered and Sachin who supported her in her crimes against her DIL (though udner duress) suffered. Shravani started off innocent yet she suffered.

She suffers now for accepting a promise that she had no RIGHT to accept. I don't say she shouldn't pay the price but I cannot with any shred of sympathy say that ArMan should not either.

All three in this horrid triangle to should pay and pay harshly.

Hope
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

Saffy:

the reason Kools and I get angry with ArMan more than Shravani is because  Shravani did not choose to lose a bf.  It happened to her. ArMan chose to divorce against all odds even their family's constant pleas and Bappa's plan.   They chose.  In a state of deep vulnerability she accepted Manav's proposal. I agree her love for him is illogical, her desperation for an emotional bond with him is equally illogical and pathetic but she was vulnerable and they toyed with her, lead her on, gave her false superficial promises that they had no intention of honouring in good faith.

I understand why Manav proposed, I understand why she accepted and persisted. Fact of the matter is that only fools look a gift horse in the mouth.

but what I will never understand is why ArMan decided to be those fools. Why did Manav insist on divorce when the circumstances changed so dramatically in ArMan's favour? Why did Archu agree once she realized her importance in Manav's and D's lives?

The answers to these questions make Kools and I TOTALLY UNSYMPATHETIC TO ARMAN. they are the fools Shravani was not. they looked Bappa's gifthorse in the mouth and rejected it ceremoniously and in such a grandiose fashion that it totally killed any relatablitly for us

Archu and Manav are suffering now for SHOVING their sacrifice, their noble intentions and their divorce down everyone's throat

Savita was not totally innocent in the crime she was accused of by Manju, so she suffered and Sachin who supported her in her crimes against her DIL (though udner duress) suffered. Shravani started off innocent yet she suffered.

She suffers now for accepting a promise that she had no RIGHT to accept. I don't say she shouldn't pay the price but I cannot with any shred of sympathy say that ArMan should not either.

All three in this horrid triangle to should pay and pay harshly.

Hope

I am a thrid part of this triangle Hope...Kools, You and I have mostly thought similar and posted viewes accordingly...

ArMan are suffering due to their own stupidity and foolishness...Who would throw away their marriage especially if they love each other....😳