Dill Mill Gaye

Will the 'Riddhima Gupta' survive in .. (SR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdeepaday10monaKWfanjuisalulu99AustenMayurSidma-maria-monamineRitz2012DoWntOwN_GaLSIDMA4EVERrapunzel84SATHYA88jacobharry10011funfansupercool3Shilpa.AgarwalMaham-kavita-JATINTHAKKARaishu_25uppaasprincess1prejudiced-Prithi-mysterieuxStarshineHuespavsShiningStar18Leah1DJ..nyctophiliamonar.SidrashamilxXxSHAMILAxXxJasmine...Pragzieromiosugar1ssdtvgojansajni786.AngelRajiniliciousnorzarLennienikita_88-x-Reshu-x-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will the 'Riddhima Gupta' survive in .. (SR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10monaKWfanawesomeKSG-maria-SATHYA88uppaasromiosugar1prerna4rishav

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Aweosme post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaKWfanromiosugar1prerna4rishav

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Awesome post Guddi !! Hug According to me, Riddhima Gupta can never survive in Riddhima Malik. If Riddhima chooses Armaan, then Sid will walk out of this with his head held high, knowing that he loved her with all his heart, he gave her everything he could. His love is something to be proud of. On the other hand, what will Riddhima be left with ? A lifetime of purgatory-guilt of hurting and betraying that one man who's world began and ended with her, who never demanded, just gave. And I'd like to see how happy she is after that. Poor thing.  To go an entire lifetime w/o knowing what love means, and how its supposed to set you free and not burden you with guilt and pain, she's in for a lifetime of pain.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10monaKWfanShilpa.AgarwalpavsShiningStar18nyctophiliasajni786prerna4rishavLennie

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Guddi
Excellent post

Even if A-----R unites , Riddhima will not b d same as she was before marriage... Bcoz A's basket has died on D day of Siddhima 's 1st marriage wen she burnt all d nishaani 's of A & accepted Sid...

Our Siddhant's Ridz is just like Riddhima Gupta All happy , cheerful , selfless , caring, innocent but I doubt she could b d same if she turns out to b Mrs. Malik
Bcoz dis time she will hav guilt in her heart , guilt of hurting a innocent man... who was wid her wen everyone was against her.
who has given her a new life & a reason to live
Who luvs her unconditionally...

If she leaves a person like Sid , she will never remain happy in her life...
She is blessed to hav a hubby like sid
She doesn't know what she is losing
Poor girl I pity her....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10pavsLeah1prerna4rishav

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome guddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

I think she deserves to become Ridhima Malik...she she can survive the rest of life time....under dupattas gawking at her better half.....creating chamistary......aint that what a realationship is all about.....you love...marry and have babies...with the person who fasts for you all the time and everytime ........hounds and harasses you...keeping screaming i your ear ...I love you ...you love me......till cows come home......and answers  Whatometer qs...right from fav color to fav whatever..........yes this is a true relationship ......she can spend the rest of her life answering more whats.... coz  its all about trooooooo loweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and chemical happiness.....

its a pity she dint truly appreciate the goodness and the blessing she has  in her husband Sidanth modi......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10lulu99Nida_21SATHYA88pavsaishu_25prerna4rishav

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
amazing post guddi. I agree the real riddhima will never survive as as riddhima malik. Her even becoming riddhima malik will be the death of riddhima in it of itself. At the same time i dont want ridz to stay with sid because she wants to be sweet & selfless I want her to stay because she truly loves him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaminepavsprerna4rishav

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Simply toooooooooo awesomely put Guddi Clap

Love is not about demanding.....its not about being selfish......it is rather giving and the happiness u get out of that giving is beyond words to explain........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsLeah1-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top