IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses.....

Lie all that you want to Riddhima Modi. Decide whatever you want to. But know that whatever you're doing right now, all the deceit, all the betrayal, and all the hurt, you're stabbing Sid in the heart, a man who turned your tears into roses, who's love has always been patient, kind and has always waited. Waited that maybe one day, you'll love him half as much as he loves you, that one day, just for a moment, he'll be all that you see.And he's still waiting, isn't he ? He's always waited, and always understood. And he'll understand even when he finds out what you've done, because he loves you so.

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
I will be the one that you run to
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

And he's the one that you run to, whenever you're in pain. He's your safe harbor, he's who you call home. He's the one who wipes away the tears, he's the one who holds you when you're shaking in pain. Why do you run to him Riddhima ? Why is he the one who makes you feel safe, why is he the one to take away all the pain and the hurt and the sadness ?

No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear my whispers in the dark

Hasn't he always done that for you ? He took away all the grief, the darkness, and the sorrow.......and filled it with the light of his love. He's held your hand through the good and the bad, he was there when nobody was. Its his whispers that guide you in the darkness, its his shoulder that you cry on, even when its about another man, even when its cutting him into pieces.

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay here broken and naked
My love is
Just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses

He breathed life into you when you were just breathing, and not living. He's the one to pick up all the pieces when you're lying broken and shattered, and its his love that's soothed you when pain has stripped you raw. Even now, his love is just waiting to bathe you in roses, when you least deserve it.

And Riddhima, if you break the heart of this man, who's been your shield, your home, your safe harbor, then honestly, I pity you. Because that means you don't know what love means, and that you'll never know what it means. And to go through an entire lifetime without knowing what love is.......its just sad, honestly. And for that, I'll always pity you.

I will be the one that's gonna find you
I will be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdeepaday10ritusalujajuisaparishima-Ryder-kaifiamischiefmonamineSATHYA88jacobharry10011devashree_hginac-jas--Prithi-princess1aishu_25pavsShiningStar18ssdtvgojansajni786nami2811friends_rockU-No-Poo.Sidraromiosugar1.AngelnorzarRajinilicious-Harshu-indian_beauty-MERRY-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima: You'll never be alone" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamine

monamine

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
beautiful! almost had tears in my eyes reading ur post !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Aditi dear ...wonderful and marvellous post !!!

your quote is so beautiful!!

StarshineHues

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow! u weave magic with words!!!!!

StarshineHues

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamine

beautiful! almost had tears in my eyes reading ur post !

Thank you so much !! Embarrassed

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1

Aditi dear ...wonderful and marvellous post !!!

your quote is so beautiful!!

Thank you so much Princi !! Tongue

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written.......Love Siddhant Modi
May Riddhima's decision favor Siddhima

StarshineHues

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post and first time a post on IF brought tears to my eyes . I really imagined all the scenes in which Sid has patiently backed off and waited , and waited just for Riddhima and what has he got ?? Deciet, unfathfulness ..
Even after all this I can imagine Sid saying this quote to Ridz..
"Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let you go, it's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you "
Aditi .. Do I even need to say how amazing your post was??It was so good that it brought tears to my eyes.* sigh* Why is this happening to Sid?

StarshineHues

Post Reply New Post

Go to top