Pratigya

so many topics for kriiya but no sympathy for kesa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
guyz i know kriya romance is over every's one's head these days but after watching the latest promo i am hating the criminal MAA beta how cheap and evil minded they are they are the only responsible of kesar's condition and now when she can't become mother ever they are trying to move her from their way this is the height guyz at on side they can't see their own daughter in pain and on the other hand they are planning to kill kesar hate them dnt mind guyz i dnt want to hurt some one here but what i felt is the show is mainly about the injustice which happens daily with a woman in our asian culture and backward families so we should also give some imprtance to this factor as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanumKriya_4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so many topics for kriiya but no sympathy for kesa" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
b'coz krishna n kriya is d jaaan of this showROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_4eva

shayla

shayla

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

we have no sympathy 4 womens like kesar cuz pratz woz sticking upp 4 her n wot did kesar do back stabbed her so sorry guyz if i offended any1 but datz my opinion. till kesar doesnt stick up 4 herself no 1 will sympathise wid her

Edited by shayla - 28 September 2010 at 2:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_4eva

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shayla

we have no sympathy 4 womens like kesar cuz pratz woz sticking upp 4 her n wot did kesar do back stabbed her so sorry guyz if i offended any1 but datz my opinion. till kesar doesnt stick up 4 herself no 1 will sympathise wid her
come on yaar i also know she was wrong but that doesn't mean she is a back stabber

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I appreciate your intentions but sympathy's not gonna make much of a difference to her life right now...... Cry

Kesar needs more a of cheer leading group to help encourage her to muster up some guts to stand up to the evil she's endured in TN

Edited by yemi3006 - 28 September 2010 at 2:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top