so many topics for kriiya but no sympathy for kesa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
guyz i know kriya romance is over every's one's head these days but after watching the latest promo i am hating the criminal MAA beta how cheap and evil minded they are they are the only responsible of kesar's condition and now when she can't become mother ever they are trying to move her from their way this is the height guyz at on side they can't see their own daughter in pain and on the other hand they are planning to kill kesar hate them dnt mind guyz i dnt want to hurt some one here but what i felt is the show is mainly about the injustice which happens daily with a woman in our asian culture and backward families so we should also give some imprtance to this factor as well
b'coz krishna n kriya is d jaaan of this show🤣 

we have no sympathy 4 womens like kesar cuz pratz woz sticking upp 4 her n wot did kesar do back stabbed her so sorry guyz if i offended any1 but datz my opinion. till kesar doesnt stick up 4 herself no 1 will sympathise wid her
Edited by shayla - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shayla

we have no sympathy 4 womens like kesar cuz pratz woz sticking upp 4 her n wot did kesar do back stabbed her so sorry guyz if i offended any1 but datz my opinion. till kesar doesnt stick up 4 herself no 1 will sympathise wid her
come on yaar i also know she was wrong but that doesn't mean she is a back stabber
I appreciate your intentions but sympathy's not gonna make much of a difference to her life right now...... 😭

Kesar needs more a of cheer leading group to help encourage her to muster up some guts to stand up to the evil she's endured in TN

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago