Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What will Aham say? (Page 2)

Poll Question: What will Aham say to Gopi on the phone?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [28.57%]
29 [69.05%]
1 [2.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

First of all tam its the TOUGHEST question in my life til nw, even my school exams or engg. Exams or even in my interview i was never confused like this. As there i did read books of my course n was aware abt at least the matter bt here AHAM IS LIKE A MYSTRY BOOK which inside 7 locks, we cnt even speculate wt he thinks or wil do.
So i'l reply only after watching todays epi n wil try to READ his expressions.

Shelly even if u are dreaming u'l find me somewhere next to u dreaming exactly same. And if this wil come true i'l faint 4 sure plz hold me then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will Aham say? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I think he will for sure say to break ur fast as I have work and will be late........and reason he wants to talk to Gopi and not his mother is because he doesn't want Koki yelling in his face. This way it will just fall on Gopi's shoulders. But I think Koki will pick up the other line and hear all of this and..........pretend she doesn't know............so when Gopi starts to make a excuse and says she broke it already...........Koki will know the truth..........So when Ahem comes home...she will tell that little monster off................lolllllllll

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

First of all tam its the TOUGHEST question in my life til nw, even my school exams or engg. Exams or even in my interview i was never confused like this. As there i did read books of my course n was aware abt at least the matter bt here AHAM IS LIKE A MYSTRY BOOK which inside 7 locks, we cnt even speculate wt he thinks or wil do.
So i'l reply only after watching todays epi n wil try to READ his expressions.

Shelly even if u are dreaming u'l find me somewhere next to u dreaming exactly same. And if this wil come true i'l faint 4 sure plz hold me then.

You get where I was going with it...he hasn't had dinner and she hasn't eaten all day.  He breaks her fast and then they have dinner together...alone because everyone else has gone to bed.  Lots of eye contact and then looking away.  Both shy and new to this!  GoHam BG playing like crazy.. both girl and boy versions of it.

He can go back to yelling on Mundane Monday (or was it horrible Monday Taral?) but I need a really good GoHam moment this week.  Like REALLY good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
tahnx for describing it again.......until i'll see anything on screen like this I can IMAGINE all this....................

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Well I guess it'll be a bit of both 1 & 2 ... he'll scold her for keeping the vrat ... and then tell her to break it by herslef as he's gonna be late ...

But Gopi being Gopi will not break the fast till he returns ... we may get a filmy scene of Gooi asleep on the steps of the Mandir with Aarthi thali in front of her ...

Aham returns .. just before midnight .. is moved by her devotion ... wakes her up gently and feeds her ....

and Ta daaaa ..... we've got the most romantic scene of this serial !!

LOLLOLLOLLOL .... Am I being tooooo optimistic .????

Maybe .... but I'd love to see this really happen ! Day Dreaming

-tellyaddict-

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I think he will for sure say to break ur fast as I have work and will be late........and reason he wants to talk to Gopi and not his mother is because he doesn't want Koki yelling in his face. This way it will just fall on Gopi's shoulders. But I think Koki will pick up the other line and hear all of this and..........pretend she doesn't know............so when Gopi starts to make a excuse and says she broke it already...........Koki will know the truth..........So when Ahem comes home...she will tell that little monster off................lolllllllll

@ Red .... Taral, LOVED your description of Aham ... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Afterall he is behaving like a monster !!!!

taral83-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Originally posted by taral83

@ Red .... Taral, LOVED your description of Aham ... LOL 

Afterall he is behaving like a monster !!!!

ooopsss...did i forget to give a standing Ovation for Red Line to taral....sorry taral I was online through cell and today there was so much traffic on forum so i Forgot to reply...
but u rightly mentioned....Koki's Lil Monster.....lol....chhota Kagda.....hahaha

taral83rusha4003

ladydivine

Groupbie

ladydivine

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I picked the first option. He has been neutral in his conversation with Gopi so far. That is why, he might say thanks for fasting, but hey I wont be able to come home anytime soon, sorry, go eat something.

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top