Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: helloworld007

That really annoyed me, but I think there will be a twist. With all the scenes with Gopi praying/asking for Aham's love on Teej and with Hetal promising Gopi Aham's love, it wouldn't make sense for Aham to do what we expect him to (i.e. yell at/scold a crying Gopi). The CVs must have included those scenes for a reason, and with all the recent changes in Aham's behaviour I think Teej will bring a much-needed turning point in their relationship.

I also found it shocking that Kokila demanded that Aham put his wife/family ahead of his work. This is the same woman who rigorously instilled the philosophy in Aham that he must only focus on work and that he should leave the rest (i.e. love, family) to his mother. Things are changing!

I know I keep thinking after all the praying that Gopi has done.  Aham has to come through for her...we Indian are a religious and spiritual lot.  Praying to kanaji, Parvati, teej mata, shiv ji for Aham's love or attention is not going to go unanswered.  They will lose all their viewer's faith if Aham reacts negatively!!  He has to be nice to her...at least for Teej.  I am sure he will be back to his self later.

It was really interesting how Koki responded too...things are changing!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all, I am normally a silent reader but felt compelled to join in and rant about the lack of action mainly btwn the protagonists! I am desperate to see some more of Aham Gopi and see them move forward. Whilst I love the interactions with Koki and how she gives total stress to that useless Rashi, it would be so nice if they gave the viewers some more:)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the forum @ccolkat. We all are waiting 4 wt u mentioned n cursing cvs 4 delaying the same. Thanx 4 joing our ranting clubs n hope u'l hv fun here. Thanx 4 joining n be active.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Welcome to the forum @ccolkat. We all are waiting 4 wt u mentioned n cursing cvs 4 delaying the same. Thanx 4 joing our ranting clubs n hope u'l hv fun here. Thanx 4 joining n be active.

Hello @ tellyaddict. Thanks so much for making me feel welcome, that is so nice:). What's your name btw- I am Shruti:).
I am happy to rant with you all! I started watching this show only recently as the only one i really follow is Geet but am now loving Saathiya (except for current track!). I'm Gujju and the dialogues, especially Koki's are brilliant. I saw Goham on Chote Ustad and they were so cute! Really wish the CVs would get a grip and start showing their interaction! Anyway hope I can chat to you guys on this forum, it seems very nice!:)
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Cal me sadhli n its nice meeting u n to know that u love saathiya.
And we are looking 4 volunteers 4 our ranting club against cvs n its gr8 to hv so many of u who love GoHam together n their chemistry. Hope cvs start using their brain soon.
M also would love to talk to u, be there on gup shup corner we cn talk more.
c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhinicki

I do not believe this, everytime they show a good precap it always comes at the end of the episode, so what do we have today ZILCH

Again nothing between the progonists that we actually watch the serial for!!
I cant believe had to watch all that for what.. she does not even hold the phone in her hand

Bet you tomorow he wll turn around and say who told you to fast for me! As before no relationship etc etc etc ..

Sorry just really annoyed 😡

Agree so predicatble what he is gonna say on the phone!

I wish the CVs would lay of Rashi and Kinjal, they so boring to watch everyday!
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree and willing to RANt with all of you here ....

I felt like screaming at my TV today ... 😡 ... I soooo wanted to see Goham interaction on the phone ...

I kinda agree with Helloworld here ... I dont think Aham will yell at Gopi today .... they've shown Gopi begging the Gods sooo much that they have to show a positive reaction from Aham ...

like Shelly said we Indians are a religious lot and we'd love to see God helping poor Gopi on Teej .... it another matter that Aham will revert to being a 'jerk' once this is over .....

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Totally agree and willing to RANt with all of you here ....

I felt like screaming at my TV today ... ... I soooo wanted to see Goham interaction on the phone ...

I kinda agree with Helloworld here ... I dont think Aham will yell at Gopi today .... they've shown Gopi begging the Gods sooo much that they have to show a positive reaction from Aham ...

like Shelly said we Indians are a religious lot and we'd love to see God helping poor Gopi on Teej .... it another matter that Aham will revert to being a 'jerk' once this is over .....

welcome to the ranting club usha, as we are geting new new members eager to rant against m thinking y cnt we open an Official Ranting Club.
M just hoping that maya (helloworld) nd shelly's prediction comes true.