Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Alisha111

Groupbie

Alisha111

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Did anyone watch chote ustad don't you think there was real chemistry between ahem and gopi shame the show is not recognised much but really I think both characters rocked the stage would love to see them on nach baliya 5 .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Wind

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone see chote ustand...." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I did watch it! Gopi was way to cute! She was dancing so much! Loved it!!!

Sky-Wind

Alisha111

Groupbie

Alisha111

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I know... she is cute nah looks  bit like my younger sista lol

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha111

Did anyone watch chote ustad don't you think there was real chemistry between ahem and gopi shame the show is not recognised much but really I think both characters rocked the stage would love to see them on nach baliya 5 '.

i do agree with u, they were looking really gr8 together. Nd chemistry were visible clearly 4 which we are watching the show bt Cvs are disappointing us every time.

Sky-Wind

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Did anyone watch chote ustad don't you think there was real chemistry between ahem and gopi shame the show is not recognised much but really I think both characters rocked the stage would love to see them on nach baliya 5 ?.

OMG- I just posted something about this on a new topic on a different issue!! I thought they were lovely. Also, was it just me or did Aham (Is his real name Nizam??) pay particular attention to Gopi? He seemed really sweet and Gopi's dancing with her beautiful smile was great. Also loved it at the end when Sajjan Singh dragged her forward to dance! Big smile 

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Did anyone watch chote ustad don't you think there was real chemistry between ahem and gopi shame the show is not recognised much but really I think both characters rocked the stage would love to see them on nach baliya 5 ?.

OMG- I just posted something about this on a new topic on a different issue!! I thought they were lovely. Also, was it just me or did Aham (Is his real name Nizam??) pay particular attention to Gopi? He seemed really sweet and Gopi's dancing with her beautiful smile was great. Also loved it at the end when Sajjan Singh dragged her forward to dance!

his real name is mohammad nazim.

Nd u too noticed that just like me, i was grinning seeing him concerned abt giaa on her every move. They were dancing together n looking Super Duper Ultra Cute.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 28 September 2010 at 11:40am

ccolkat

tempetation

tempetation

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
can someone plz post the youtube link of that epi

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tempetation

can someone plz post the youtube link of that epi

I think this is it but apologies if it doesn't work:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obgc8av0f3I

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top