Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
open question :  How do we add these promos to home page of IF?  shld we request vijay or the mod?   I remember seeing 'tere liye' promo videos on home page before the show started.   Imagine page says third promo will be out today so it will be nice to have all three promos on home page then we can attract more viewers.
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

open question :  How do we add these promos to home page of IF?  shld we request vijay or the mod?   I remember seeing 'tere liye' promo videos on home page before the show started.   Imagine page says third promo will be out today so it will be nice to have all three promos on home page then we can attract more viewers.

yea...they shud b addin 'em but since we dont see em doin...we can simply try requestin...i dunno if Vijay does it...i think we need 2 ask the global moderators..the ones i kno hu r in charge of these..seem 2 b inactive..
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

yea...they shud b addin 'em but since we dont see em doin...we can simply try requestin...i dunno if Vijay does it...i think we need 2 ask the global moderators..the ones i kno hu r in charge of these..seem 2 b inactive..

oh thanks shibz.  so we will request both vijay and the mod nai. lets see if they can do it.  Will they post utube links on homepage.  I dont have the trueone media links.
shibz thumbnail
yea....we wil request...
kavyasam thumbnail

yea....we wil request...

I pmd the mod earlier and hv asked in the suggestion and comments section, din pm vijay yet. I feel if the air date is fixed then they will post those videos, I see rakhi ka insaaf there already.
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

I pmd the mod earlier and hv asked in the suggestion and comments section, din pm vijay yet. I feel if the air date is fixed then they will post those videos, I see rakhi ka insaaf there already.

oh ok...!! they sure wil post, wen we hav got an article on the promo without askin for it..😛
kavyasam thumbnail

oh ok...!! they sure wil post, wen we hav got an article on the promo without askin for it..😛

@bold , I know Tongue.  I wanted to know abt who posts the videos anyways so raised this topic,  after seeing rakhi ka insaaf I knew  they would post kmh ones also, so wasnt gonna persue it anymore.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago