Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Written Update - Sep 28, 2010 - complete (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I join you to happily punch Urmi on her crooked theeth! Mm teh CV are so annoying honestly. I am sure he will tell her to break her fast without him. She did Pooja so she will nto break it and feel unwell the next day..Koki will make him aware of this, and he will finally break her fast. (my prediction)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Written Update - Sep 28, 2010 - complete (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hi Shelly: Thank you for the wonderful update. I feel like killing that mean burger. I loved the way you called him burger he is really mean. I am sad that the phone call never came through anyway. The CV' s know how to keep us on the edge they are doing this to us for months.Anyway we have no option just wating for a GoAhem romance. I hope it will happen soon hoping for  4 months and nothing has happened I actually sat and counted months. I am useless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Anyone want to join me in beating up Urmi?  I so wanted to punch her right in the nose!  You made our Gopi cry?   Oh, you are so going down!

I love Hetal!  As spacey as she is, her kindness deserves a huge round of applause today!  Thankfully Gopi has a bit of love in her life...

I will join you! I would love to knock Urmilla's huge nasty teeth right out of her mouth! I can't believe how horrible she has been to our poor Gopi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Thanx shelly 4 fab update. Bt does aham really muttered he cnt keep mind in his work, agar aisa hai to happy days are here.

Is that what he said? Will have to go back and listen again.  Didn't get that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

Originally posted by saomom

Anyone want to join me in beating up Urmi?  I so wanted to punch her right in the nose!  You made our Gopi cry?   Oh, you are so going down!

I love Hetal!  As spacey as she is, her kindness deserves a huge round of applause today!  Thankfully Gopi has a bit of love in her life...

I will join you! I would love to knock Urmilla's huge nasty teeth right out of her mouth! I can't believe how horrible she has been to our poor Gopi.

I am with you guys!  That was really mean.  But I am glad Koki and Hetal got to see how poor Gopi was brought up.

saomom-tellyaddict-

liza_beans

Groupbie

liza_beans

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I can't seem to stop laughing after reading your update.  I think Aham will scream at her when she pick up the phone.

Shell16-tellyaddict-

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I don't think he will scream. remember his mother instructed him.
I don't think he will want to hurt his mom and see koki's tears

Shell16-tellyaddict-

aloo12

aloo12

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
he is going to scream at her...................noooooooooooooooo, please...............

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top