Kkusum

VIDHI AND SOHAN

Poll

Vidhi and Sohan look cute together now that Vidhi’s taken her wig off?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aaliyah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i think that sohan and vidhi look quite cute together now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyah

i think that sohan and vidhi look quite cute together now

sorry aaliyah but vidhi does not suit him!!!
aaliyah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania_uk

sorry aaliyah but vidhi does not suit him!!!

com on tani...give the girl a break. even i hated her in that wig..but she is a pretty girl.

Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyah

com on tani...give the girl a break. even i hated her in that wig..but she is a pretty girl.

I agree

smilingstar3 thumbnail
vidhi is pretty
i think she looked really pretty at the kapoor's house...
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

vidhi is pretty
i think she looked really pretty at the kapoor's house...

I agree...She is pretty and Sohan and Vidhi compliment each other really well. They make a cute couple. Hope Ekta lets this couple be happy unlike the other ones in KK.

ejaz's babe thumbnail

OK SRY GUYZ BUT I AM JUST SPEAKING MY MIND HERE! SO I HAVE THE RIGTH TO DO THAT AT LEAST? GOSH MAN IF ONE PERSON SAYS SOMETHING A GROUP OF PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO GET ON TOP OF HER. U GUYZ SHOULD ACCEPT IT. I KNOW I SAY PRETTY KARSH THINGS THAT U GUYZ DONT AGREE WITH BUT THATS HOW I AM!!

OH AND TANI I SOOOOOOO AGREE!!!! VIDHI AND SOHAN DONT LOOK GOOD TOGEHTER!  I DONT KNOW SHE LOOKS ARTIFICIAL IN HERE!!! LIKE FAKE!!!!!

ejaz's babe thumbnail
IF U GUYZ AGREE OR DONT I DONT CARE I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK!!!!!!
xsonyxo thumbnail
i'm just glad her wig is GONE!!! ..., i was reallly getting tired of watching her wig every episode.. 🤢 ....glad tht her "real" hair's back... n she looks nice 😊 ......she DOES look, "sort of" cute with sohan... but it's just that she's not really the type to play the role of a chirpy.. bubbly character like vidhi..., it's cute to see her with sohan.., but it's also sort of weird..
1212 thumbnail

vidhi's wig is nasty,  at one point wen she walks into sohan...her wig luked like is was goin 2 fall off.

i dn't think vidhi n sohan suit, sohan seems 2 innocent 4 her, n vidhi tries 2 act bubbly which doesn't suit her  ( i think)

but i like mauli but i dn't think she suits the role of vidhi