Dill Mill Gaye

This is REAL Gross!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
real and reel are two different things, this show anyways don't make any sense to me, and I am assuming the people commenting here are REAL and are NOT FICTIONAL or robots.

cause when I read thier comments .. they are definitely not humane!

specially this one... PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO DO THINGS IN LOVE, and ANYTHING FOR LOVE AND WAR!

to prove his love to her sweet heart a lover snatched his mother's heart and when he banged his leg on a stone, and dropped his mother's heart, the only thing he could hear was his Mom's voice coming from her heart, "Beta lagi toh nahi"

now shall I assume people will support this IFF ARMAAN will do this to his mother.. and will defend saying, people are bound to do this in Love this shows how much he loves RIDHHIMAA that he never hesitated to pull out heart of his MAA.

GROSSS.. people are loosing it big time, fellows don't support anything just to see your fav on screen creating fire and making you HAWTT!!!

PS: this ain't no moral lesson, you can very well go ahead and look for such guy. This is my POV and I adhere to it. If you still wanna babble about ETERNITY LOVE.. THAN I PREFER MATERNITY LOVE..!
Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now Should I assume people will support this IFF ARMAAN will do this to his mother.. and will defend saying, people are bound to do this in Love this shows how much he loves RIDHHIMAA that he never hesitated to pull out his heart of his MAA

@ above: i like ur style. hope sanity prevails and AR is neither supported nor taken further by creatives
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Stupendous post Mona - I made this point long time back tht this show is watched by the youth and god forbid if they do such silly things to prove their love

Its really scary!! Like really - this adage - all is fair in love and war - is NOT to be taken literally and if ppl say, they are just supporting it in the show and will not apply it in real life or whatever are big hypocrites! Coz tht means, you do not have an opinion at all!!

Gr8 post mona!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Mona i dont want to comment on THOSE PPL also..who se aim is to see their couple go intimate even if it means disrespect, mockery , unjust means ..and they go around making posts just the opposite of what they truly blv and respect.........

I read apost from them AR are truly married..can u explain this???? THE WOMAN WHO CLD NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF MARRIAGE AFTER MARRYING TWICE >...HOW IS SHE MARRIED TO A PHYSCO LUSTY LOVERšŸ¤¢
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
thanks fellows, I don't know what are they thinking and I am not intended to correct them, its just that this ridiculed me to the extent that I ended up making this post. I really pray for the parents of these young minds and SPOUSES of those supposedly matured people who end up creating mess out in this forum with there so called REAL LIFE experiences and giving a very wrong impression to the fellow young IFians, they disgust me more!

@Rapz - can't agree more, at first I used to think that ways, but this ain't our duty to correct them, we can just feel pity for their parents/spouses!
shamil thumbnail
mona ji, daant u know, eberythingg eez fair in lub and war!
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

mona ji, daant u know, eberythingg eez fair in lub and war!

love hai ya Fair and Lovely ka ad
rapunzel84 thumbnail
You know whats worse - they will actually justify it and call others hypocrites! Anyways...as you said, we can only pity them and their parents / spouses for their thinking... I hope they dont have to give any test of their love - God alone knows what they ll end up doing!!!
pavs thumbnail
i know ya mona...ppl here hv gone bonkers...there is a limit to supporting ur favs..wat armna is doing is unhealthy n cheap..he is doing all this crazy antics to get riddhima's attention..ewwww...n ppl r actually liking it!!!!
this is happ only on if u kniow..i hv frnds who r staunch AR supporters who hv stopped watching cmg outta disgust!
monar thumbnail
@Rapz - yes nothing can be done and I really don't even bother about them, but when I read sane posts getting replies like that it amazes me on the working of human minds, I preferred called Sensible hypocrite than insensible dumb.

@Pavs - I stopped watching DMG cause it was not aligned to my taste but now it ridicule me even after reading few posts!