Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
real and reel are two different things, this show anyways don't make any sense to me, and I am assuming the people commenting here are REAL and are NOT FICTIONAL or robots.

cause when I read thier comments .. they are definitely not humane!

specially this one... PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO DO THINGS IN LOVE, and ANYTHING FOR LOVE AND WAR!

to prove his love to her sweet heart a lover snatched his mother's heart and when he banged his leg on a stone, and dropped his mother's heart, the only thing he could hear was his Mom's voice coming from her heart, "Beta lagi toh nahi"

now shall I assume people will support this IFF ARMAAN will do this to his mother.. and will defend saying, people are bound to do this in Love this shows how much he loves RIDHHIMAA that he never hesitated to pull out heart of his MAA.

GROSSS.. people are loosing it big time, fellows don't support anything just to see your fav on screen creating fire and making you HAWTT!!!

PS: this ain't no moral lesson, you can very well go ahead and look for such guy. This is my POV and I adhere to it. If you still wanna babble about ETERNITY LOVE.. THAN I PREFER MATERNITY LOVE..!

Edited by monar - 27 September 2010 at 10:40pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shabhanajuisalulu99ritusalujaKaSh_4_EvEr-maria-sonii_soniiFiiLza-Ryder-Ritz2012Cess-rapunzel84Amber_1SATHYA88ka7eela-kavita-MrsNealCaffreyuppaasStarshineHuespavs-DarthVader-prejudicedTheMummy_LeAbbaAngelic_J.Sidrashamilfriends_rockU-No-PooJasmine...Rolzzshewolf.-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is REAL Gross!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sipdip

Goldie

sipdip

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
now Should I assume people will support this IFF ARMAAN will do this to his mother.. and will defend saying, people are bound to do this in Love this shows how much he loves RIDHHIMAA that he never hesitated to pull out his heart of his MAA

@ above: i like ur style. hope sanity prevails and AR is neither supported nor taken further by creatives

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsmonarshamil

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Stupendous post Mona - I made this point long time back tht this show is watched by the youth and god forbid if they do such silly things to prove their love Wacko

Its really scary!! Like really - this adage - all is fair in love and war - is NOT to be taken literally and if ppl say, they are just supporting it in the show and will not apply it in real life or whatever are big hypocrites! Coz tht means, you do not have an opinion at all!!

Gr8 post mona!!

prejudicedpavsmonar

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Well Mona i dont want to comment on THOSE PPL also..who se aim is to see their couple go intimate even if it means disrespect, mockery , unjust means ..and they go around making posts just the opposite of what they truly blv and respect.........

I read apost from them AR are truly married..can u explain this???? THE WOMAN WHO CLD NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF MARRIAGE AFTER MARRYING TWICE >...HOW IS SHE MARRIED TO A PHYSCO LUSTY LOVERDead

Edited by uppaas - 27 September 2010 at 11:03pm

rapunzel84pavsmonar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thanks fellows, I don't know what are they thinking and I am not intended to correct them, its just that this ridiculed me to the extent that I ended up making this post. I really pray for the parents of these young minds and SPOUSES of those supposedly matured people who end up creating mess out in this forum with there so called REAL LIFE experiences and giving a very wrong impression to the fellow young IFians, they disgust me more!

@Rapz - can't agree more, at first I used to think that ways, but this ain't our duty to correct them, we can just feel pity for their parents/spouses!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritz2012rapunzel84prejudicedpavs

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
mona ji, daant u know, eberythingg eez fair in lub and war!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FiiLza-maria-Ritz2012pavsprejudicedmonarfriends_rock

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

mona ji, daant u know, eberythingg eez fair in lub and war!

love hai ya Fair and Lovely ka ad Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FiiLza-maria--Ryder-Ritz2012prejudicedshamil

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
You know whats worse - they will actually justify it and call others hypocrites! Anyways...as you said, we can only pity them and their parents / spouses for their thinking... I hope they dont have to give any test of their love - God alone knows what they ll end up doing!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritz2012SATHYA88prejudicedmonar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top