Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

The perfect dulha~Vikrant Appreciation Thread

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
|| Welcome to the 17th appreciation thread of Vikrant Massey ||

Wid vikrant playing the main lead in this show, his fans here must be waiting to discuss this young, dashing talented guy and his performances and loathe him and for other crazy fans like me just to gaze and stare at him and hear others praise him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

So heres presenting,
 The perfect dulha~VIKRANT APPRECIATION THREAD #17

for all those who are new to this show and vikrant we will give a short intro on him to get u know him better.
 so a warm welcome to allπŸ€—

this is i guess the 17th appreciation thread in india forum on vikrant, the first one was there in Dharam Veer and the second one in Balika Vadhu where in almost 2 months the threads crossed more than 100 pages and so more had to be made so i expect more from this thread as he is playing the lead here.
RULES

*Do not, i repeat do NOT bash other characters*
--No arguments, just healthy discussions--
--Source of any articles or pics need to be provided--
--Just post stuff that are related to vikrant--

~love ankana

Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He made young girls go crazy with his role as aamir in Dhoom Machao Dhoom, and then came in as rajkumar dharam in Dharam Veer and stole our hearts and then as a perfect suitor and husband in Balika Vadhu and still kept us wanting for more...........
This young lad has achieved success in a very planned way. from dharam Veer to Balika Vadhu, we saw a great improvement in his acting and emoting skills such that he gathered much more fan base as Shyam in Balika Vadhu and not only caught the attention of young girls but also of moms and grandmoms who now find him to be the perfect suitor for their young daughters.

And now he is back again as the lead guy in a unique show........Baba aiso var dhoondo as the perfect rajkumar for our bharti.
Sweet, adorable and a dutiful son and brother, a thorough Indian sanskaari boy, a perfect groom who can just steal your heart with his mesmerizing smile......

Heres presenting...........
                 Vikrant
                     as
                  Murli

Some Background Info-    
(entire background credit- samy) 

Born on 3rd April 1987,
Vikrant would have joined the Indian Airforce if he had not
taken acting as his career.

Hobbies: Collecting perfumes, shoes, video games, sunglasses, movie cds.... also loves  playing cricket

Food: Loves rajma chawal and palak paneer...paneer specially made on the sets since he loves eating paneer.... eats non veg.. but does not like much.

Pet name: Sonu

Friends : Got very few frnz in industry...his close frnds are Zoher,Salil,Shahbaaz,Ritika,Nivedita

First shot of his life : 19th Dec 2004.....episodic show of 13 episodes with Contiloe Films "Kahaan Hoon Main"...

First payment: Rs.800... gave to mom.. mom gave him Rs.100 ....video games khelne mein khatam kar diye.......

Fav actors: Ajay Devgan, K K Menon, Irrfan Khan, Pankaj Kapur.... hopes to be atleast 20% of them one fine day.

Fav actress: Tabu..... loves her voice, personality and hair

Fav films: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Yuva, Vaastav

Family: Mom, Dad, elder Bro

Embarrasing Moment: When his above mentioned frnz pulled down his pants in front of the whole college.....

Happiest moment: When he came to kno tat he was goin to be a part of Dharamveer

First crush : A girl he met when he was in class 7th. 

Career  

Other serials that he has worked in are

He played Dharam in this fictional costume drama.
Dharam (played by "Vikrant Massey") is the Only Son of Aryavardhan and thereby the heir to the Throne of the Kingdom of Aryanagar. Brought up to believe in Righteousness, Follow his Dharma as a Prince & Fulfill his Responsibilities and Duties towards the Kingdom of Aryanagar & its people. He has also developed some feelings for the princess of Awadhi- Rajkumari Sia.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

He played the character of Aamir Hassan.
Aamir is an orphan who is in love with Malini. He used to work part-time in the cafe "Braganza" to support his education, but quit when he won a scholarship that covers his tuition. Aamir is quiet, intelligent, handsome, reserved. He is also a member of the basketball team. Mr. and Mrs. Braganza are like his parents, as they have taken care of him since he was a young child. One of his hobbies includes writing poems, especially for his sweetheart, Malini. He has graduated from school.(Sourced from wikipedia).

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Show aired on StarPlus.
 He acted as a boy who has magical water which can make him invisible.      

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''       

Was shown on DoorDarshan and he played a small character role in that.

πŸ˜ƒ

He played the role of the naughty prankster, well educated and adorable shyam who marries widow sugna against society norms and thus portrays that a well educated person can change the society for good by banishing all age old baseless traditions and looking at life in a good practical way. His role as Shyam won him a huge fanfollowing not only of young girls but also of their moms and grandmoms who saw him as the ideal guy for their daughters
(picture credit~disha_sen)

He has previously worked with Shiamak Davar.
He has choreographed a dance in the serial Dhoom Machaoo Dhoom.

He is trained in Ballet and he also does other forms of dancing
in his words......"normal stuff like freestyle, ballroom, jazz and all that....."

He has worked as  Assistant Director  for "Ssshh..Koi Hai.." - a show on Star One.

He won "GR8! Face of the year" award in ITA 2008.

He was nominated for an award in "New Talent Awards" on Sahara One.
He also performed in that award function on the song Welcome & Mauja hi Mauja.
(A pic frm this award show- Vikrant and his dance partner for the show.)

Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ok so lets start with introductions

hi my name is ankana and i m 17 and a huge huge vikrant fan. i stay at a sports hostel and so i dont get to see tv much but whenever i m on the net i try to catch up wid the latest developments of shows.
divinedivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi i am divya.... & like every1 m also a big fan of vikrant😊😊
hey divya u seem to b rt and mc fan also, right?Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi me a vikrant fan too
divinedivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi ankana how r u??? & yup u r right after vikrant m also a big rt & mc fan. though i didnt like d way in wch vikrant was portrayed in dharamveer. but still i like vikrant & mc & rt.did u all like dv??
to be honest i loved dv like mad bcoz it was all abt friendship and then as and as the show went importance was given only to veer. always veer got to prove his love for dharam. dharam never got a chance to show his love to veer and slowly dharams character took a grey shade dur=e to loads of misunderstandings. All in all i too didnt like the way dharams character was portrayed. dharams character had more scope but the creatives didnt utilise it and though vikrant did a fine job he didnt get to fully explore his acting skills in DV which i would say he got in BV