I was so excited to come home today to watch the episode! But alas, this is not to be a happy post...
What a bunch of garbage! I usually fast forward through any scenes with Kinjal and any Rashi/Urmi - which basically was the whole show.
Did anyone really care about what happened in the epi today? Was the story moved ahead at all? Does anyone ever want to see Urmi or Kinjal on the show EVER AGAIN?
After such a good show last week, they give us this nonsense? CVs, if you're reading, please do not torture us with Urmi or the stupid Kinjal track. We really don't care! We fast forward through those scenes! They are just filler! This was supposedly a show about two young girls and their marriages and you give us a whacked out mother and a horrifically stupid daughter? Puh-lease! Explain to us the purpose of this episode!
This is what we learned in this episode...
1. Rashi can hang curtains. Big deal.
2. Urmi is obnoxious - We knew this already.
3. Koki loves to mock Urmi. Yep, knew this too.
4. Rashi is manipulative. - That has already been imbedded in our brains by the 452183457638164 scenes we have watched with her being manipulative.
5. Kinjal 'loves' Umang. We're supposed to care? Marry her off already!
6. Gopi cares for others. - We get it!
Please stop making such drivel. Move the storyline along! We're geting BORED!
Hmph. My expectations of this show has hit an all time low.
Edited by saomom - 27 September 2010 at 5:02pm