Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What Garbage!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I was so excited to come home today to watch the episode!  But alas, this is not to be a happy post...

What a bunch of garbage!  I usually fast forward through any scenes with Kinjal and any Rashi/Urmi - which basically was the whole show.  

Did anyone really care about what happened in the epi today?  Was the story moved ahead at all?  Does anyone ever want to see Urmi or Kinjal on the show EVER AGAIN? 

After such a good show last week, they give us this nonsense?  CVs, if you're reading, please do not torture us with Urmi or the stupid Kinjal track.  We really don't care!  We fast forward through those scenes!  They are just filler!  This was supposedly a show about two young girls and their marriages and you give us a whacked out mother and a horrifically stupid daughter?  Puh-lease!  Explain to us the purpose of this episode!

This is what we learned in this episode...

1.  Rashi can hang curtains.  Big deal.

2.  Urmi is obnoxious - We knew this already.

3.  Koki loves to mock Urmi.  Yep, knew this too.

4.  Rashi is manipulative.  - That has already been imbedded in our brains by the 452183457638164 scenes we have watched with her being manipulative.

5.  Kinjal 'loves' Umang.  We're supposed to care?  Marry her off already!

6.  Gopi cares for others. - We get it!

Please stop making such drivel.  Move the storyline along!  We're geting BORED!

Hmph.  My expectations of this show has hit an all time low.  

Edited by saomom - 27 September 2010 at 5:02pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

artibhat3maaneetfanhp18lotus8Ip-AK4everChaudhrytmtaral83boredsoulRose-PetalsShell16sajniesuk19-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Garbage!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I know Tammie, just watched the epi...it is true drivel!  Why are we back here again!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@saomom really agree with u don't know y these CV's r stuck with those old scenes again & again.Angry
now they should move the story forward like they should move towards GoHem & RaJi track i mean after their marriage how they come close to each others as they told the show is about.
& precap was good but let's c wat Ahem'll say to Gopi may b there's something interesting for us otherwise.Thumbs Down
just waste of time.Pinch

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
gr8 post tammie.....CVs should know What We DONT Want to See ....and they sould use their brains also to implement it....otherwise they will loose us....(i dont want to leave the show.....but have to if this useless track will go On and On and On)

Rose-Petalssaomom

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
i still have a very lil hope left in the show mainly coz of its very strong characters which i miss in other shows , i hope they dont mess it up just like all the other shows in SP

saomom-tellyaddict-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

gr8 post..as sadli used to say 1 step forward and 2 steps backward..that is what all happen in this show..

saomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.