Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why? (Page 3)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I cannot even imagine why he wants to talk to Gopi.  The only logical reason that I can see has been mentioned - that he needs her to go to the police station.  Maybe he's trying to work on the relationship.  Maybe he sees it as his first step towards reconciliation.  Maybe he wants to show Gopi than he is a big boy and can use his inside voice and grown up words. ROFL 
Then again, maybe not.  Maybe he'll start yelling.  

What I thought was classic was Hetal's face and expressions.  Even she thought it was pretty fabulous he wanted to talk to Gopi!  

I guess we'll know the reason soon enough.  I just hope the CVs don't screw it up and have the phone call be some random thing that has nothing to do with the story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by monalidp

May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.Tongue I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel WinkAnd  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...Wink

that would be Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Mona.........
Ek Teer Se Do Shikar........Teej Ka Vrat and GoHam Ka Saath...

btw ur idea is gr8, logical also.......if Aham is abt to say that Police inspector called u, so he wont make her go Alone and he will go with her as well........so sab kuchh achha hi hoga......*fingers crossed*

Nothing happened....Confused so much for my 'prediction' ...Cry
Probably he is angry that she made his mommy dear cross with him...For him phone call to Gopi is same as talking in person as he won't be seeing her face anyway LOL
Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent-26

hmmmm may b he'll say....
Gopi r u ready?
& she'll say gggG.
ok im coming sweat heart.LOL
Ooops wat im saying.......................ROFL

Missed this earlier...not sure how.. sweetheart???  Really?  Our Aham?  LOL !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
may be to say tht i am not coming as i have meeting to attain tomorrow and i have to prepare my self by memorizing the presentation.... lolz. 

suk19

sensitivesheela IF-Rockerz
sensitivesheela
sensitivesheela

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
well yah may be this is about the file
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
10 oclock in the night i no longer think its about going to the police station, only two things come to mind
he will remind her of her vows or he will say i will be there in 10 minutes and if Gopi has a smile on her face then the evil twins will be trying to see which way they can add more fuel to fire.  if she doesnt then they will relax so we are in a situation where we will be in a dilemmaLOL.  I hope that gopi  falls asleep on the table  and Aham wakes her up and asks if she has broken her fast she replys no and then he gives her food to break her fast, i hope then she heats up food for Aham and waits for him to finish. ok wishful thinking againLOL

Shell16

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

10 oclock in the night i no longer think its about going to the police station, only two things come to mind
he will remind her of her vows or he will say i will be there in 10 minutes and if Gopi has a smile on her face then the evil twins will be trying to see which way they can add more fuel to fire. if she doesnt then they will relax so we are in a situation where we will be in a dilemma. I hope that gopi falls asleep on the table and Aham wakes her up and asks if she has broken her fast she replys no and then he gives her food to break her fast, i hope then she heats up food for Aham and waits for him to finish. ok wishful thinking again

we cnt do anything else except this wishful thinking. Nd stil 3hrs 20 mints are remaining to know real aham nd his antics

Shell16

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
so the countdown begins! 

Go to top