Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.Tongue I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel WinkAnd  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...Wink
I think ur right it will only be for formality at the police station. and he just tells her to be ready at a certain time and he will come pick her up............but then again..........he can also say that to his mother................like tell Gopi that she has to come to the police station and be ready by  such and such...................i really don't know what he wants with Gopi..........maybe its a dream........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.Tongue I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel WinkAnd  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...Wink

Police station is quite possible but I think you're reaching a bit for the motel scene hmmm...*thinking*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-tellyaddict-

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hmmmm may b he'll say....
Gopi r u ready?
& she'll say gggG.
ok im coming sweat heart.LOL
Ooops wat im saying.......................ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

that would be Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Mona.........
Ek Teer Se Do Shikar........Teej Ka Vrat and GoHam Ka Saath...

btw ur idea is gr8, logical also.......if Aham is abt to say that Police inspector called u, so he wont make her go Alone and he will go with her as well........so sab kuchh achha hi hoga......*fingers crossed*

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Hope for the best,  prepare for the worst...

I have to admit that at this point I'd be surprised if he was nice.  Happily surprised, but still surprised.  He has yet to meet his shouting quota, so  I'm gonna say that he's gonna be mean and she'll end up crying.  (Sadhli, we should make a crying chart.  "How many times will Aham make Gopi cry this week?  We could take bets and everthing!  Gopi's Tear-o-meter.)

Tear-O-Meter......
Tammi m ready with my chart...gr8 idea........

happily surprised n we should be ready with some First Aid things as well....if anyone fall of the couch (like me), out of bed (like u) while watching him or I can I say getting shocked seeing him NOT SHOUTING.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent-26

Gopi r u ready?
& she'll say gggG.

what are u saying ayesha....we are expecting him not to shout....is se kyada to hum soch hi nahi sakte.......kabhi nahi.

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by innocent-26

Gopi r u ready?
& she'll say gggG.

what are u saying ayesha....we are expecting him not to shout....is se kyada to hum soch hi nahi sakte.......kabhi nahi.

but sochney mein kia harj hai especially in this show v've to b in our imaginations.Day Dreaming till the starting of love track sochtey raho khayalon k ghorey doratey raho.LOLROFL

Edited by innocent-26 - 27 September 2010 at 11:36pm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
khyalo ke ghode agar hum logo ne daudana shuru kiya....to bechare CVs ko Horse Race shuru karni padegi...kiske ghode tej daudte hai...lol....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top