Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
socho socho.......Aham ko gopi se Baat Karni hai......par kyun..????

but b4 that..just try to understand his tone...when he asked Hetal that he wanna Talk to Gopi....it was an angry tone.....it was just a normal tone.........like we use in daily life......

he was also dint look angry........pretty normal.........

but still m not able to think anything...as m sure he will be back to his Older avtar and will shout at her saying "u gave me wrong file, and due to ur saree I LOST my concentration and took that wrong file only and now as punishment u celebrate teej ALone"

I dont want him to say anything like this...but as we have seen him earlier also one step forward 2 backward.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAbhiAniChaudhrytmRose-PetalsIndigoBluessaomomsujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
There have been some suggestions on the forum that he is calling to say I am going to be late go ahead and break your fast without me.

I don't think that is going to be the case...it doesn't make sense for Aham, the self-absorbed workaholic, to even think that Gopi is doing a vrath for him let alone call and say go head and break it without him.   She cut all her relations with him so why would he think that..Unless someone reminded him he doesn't even know that it is Teej.  It's not logical at this point in the story.

He probably is calling to say take care of my mom...make sure nothing happens to hurt her.  Remember Chirag kaka hurt her feelings and she is under a lot of stress.  He may even say that don't add any stress on her with your bavkufi.  He may use gentle tones but he hasn't changed yet. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmtaral83saomomSRKLuvrsujji0609-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

This all makes me wonder...............if Koki has told Ahem the truth about Kinjal in private............??? So this sudden change in attitude is because he felt bad for calling her  chor...........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAbhiAniChaudhrytmsaomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.Tongue I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel WinkAnd  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...Wink

Edited by monalidp - 27 September 2010 at 3:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansakshi1Ip-AK4eversihuAbhiAniChaudhrytmtaral83saomomShell16-tellyaddict-suk19SRKLuvrsujji0609

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

socho socho.......Aham ko gopi se Baat Karni hai......par kyun..????

but b4 that..just try to understand his tone...when he asked Hetal that he wanna Talk to Gopi....it was an angry tone.....it was just a normal tone.........like we use in daily life......

he was also dint look angry........pretty normal.........

but still m not able to think anything...as m sure he will be back to his Older avtar and will shout at her saying "u gave me wrong file, and due to ur saree I LOST my concentration and took that wrong file only and now as punishment u celebrate teej ALone"

I dont want him to say anything like this...but as we have seen him earlier also one step forward 2 backward.....

LOLtypical isnt he, hes going to say i told you to get that modi construction file and you gave me the wrong file unpar giwar ......so we are not expecting anything new Cryhe will not admit that he was admiring her she looked good and that is why he got distracted Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.Tongue I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel WinkAnd  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...Wink
lol you not the only one having these great thoughts LOL i do hope he takes her out of the house and they do get stuck hopefully near a mandir and gopi asks if she could go in.  As he is religious he will not refuse her Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAbhiAniShell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Well i am not holding my breath.... cause Aham only knows to shout and it's not going to be postive... the look on Gopi face......scared lookBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisujji0609-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hope for the best,  prepare for the worst...

I have to admit that at this point I'd be surprised if he was nice.  Happily surprised, but still surprised.  He has yet to meet his shouting quota, so  I'm gonna say that he's gonna be mean and she'll end up crying.  (Sadhli, we should make a crying chart.  "How many times will Aham make Gopi cry this week?  We could take bets and everthing!  Gopi's Tear-o-meter.)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAbhiAniShell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top