Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Valentine message for Armaan will b sent (Page 7)

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Dear Apurva, Smile

I just wanted to say that you are an awesome actor/person and you are doing a TERRIFIC job in JJKN.. Smile

Keep up the good work and the BEST of luck to u & ur family in the future!! i,m so happpy for u. u & shilpa r the cuteist one. Embarrassed god bless u both & take care............ againall the best for everything that u get in ur future.... Clap
plz can u visit I F if u get a chance & talk with us. we love u....... Embarrassed

one of ur fan,,,,,,,,, Embarrassed

Edited by sukh - 23 September 2005 at 2:33pm

Amrita.De0l Goldie
Amrita.De0l
Amrita.De0l

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
To dear Apoorva, I love you so much; u r the best actor as well as lover Wink and the way u show ur love for Embarrassed JASSI is just AWESOME .hope to see you more in JJKN Confused coz nowadays cant see ur sweet cute Dimples ………and also wish u very Happy Heart Valentines Heart Day ………, very big best of luck Thumbs Up to u for ur future and for ur family and plzzz don't forget we all, I mean all ur fans want to see ARMAAN Heart JASSI for EVER AND EVER ……….. God Bless U so much ……….and plz keep Big smile smiling >>>>>>>>STAY COOL<<<<<<<<
Lve you so much Apoorva Embarrassed
Amarita Kaur Smile
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Achaji,
woh Armaan kahe ya Apurva?
jo bhi ho, liken mein tumhari fan nahin hu, par mein tumhari AUR jassi ki jodi ki fan hu!! I just love your acting, your generous. As you know, there are precisely some young members in this forum, I'd like to thank you for stealing soo many hearthrobs in this forum, for taking your precious time for I-F, for telling us in your interview soo much stuff that some crazy girls might end up stalking Wink , for your handsomely looking acting and your cutesi dimpled smile and laugh! In this forum, when you laugh, we laugh, wen you cry, we cry and suffer, wen you smile, it gives a smile to our face, when you admit your love for jassi, we cry and we become sooo happy. To be frank with you, We all just simply adore you kindly, generous, personality and ways to encourage and intimidate us to watch more of just you!!! Thank you once again!!!
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
To my Dearest Apoorva,
                       I have no words to express of how I feel about you. Aapke baare me jitna kaha jaaye, utna hi kam hai!! I love everything about you, whether it be your commendable acting skills, your handsome looks, or your down-to-earth nature!!Embarrassed I hope you have a wonderful and delightful Valentine's Day with your wife and family!!! You truly deserve the best with the ones you love!! Take care sweetie!!! I love you!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

Aabha SinghEmbarrassedHug
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Apurva!
           How are you? Happy Valentines Day. I would like to say that seeing you playing the role of Armaan made me start writing Shayaris. I did maybe four or five of Shayaris for Armaan & Jassi. I have to say that your charisma on JJKN is superb, I cannot imagine JJKN without you. You are the one, and only reason I watch JJKN. My kids think that I act like a teenager when it comes to you. There is nothing that anyone will say about you that I won't defend. I always try my hardest to justify anything or everything that Armaan does is okay. I am not only a fan of yours but as I mentioned on this I-F forum before that I am a "HARD-CORE" fan of Armaan/Apurva.
Big smile
aarmanz_gurl Senior Member
aarmanz_gurl
aarmanz_gurl

Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Dear Apurva,
i could not be here at the live forum when u were here because i was at school. I just wanted u to know i love u soooo much and i realy wanted to be here but school comes first as my dad allwayz says so i missed u and i am so sorry i love your actiong and never ever miss a show/episode. i loved your acting while u and jessi were getting engaged i loved ur hair wow u just looked sooo well sexy ( HAD TO SAY IT) ok but i realy realy love u so plz common again and a very very happy Valentines Day! ps: i love when u wear white suits wow my dream come true my dear apu i love u Tongue Wink Embarrassed
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
) Tongue i love you as armaan suri....hoping to see you back with jassi Embarrassed   Tongue (though yeah i admit shes a bit stupid... Wink
leeya Senior Member
leeya
leeya

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
hii! Smile . apu i miss that days of jjkn in gm . so please come back with jassi & happy velintine day.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top