Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Valentine message for Armaan will b sent (Page 3)

swtlilgirl989 Groupbie
swtlilgirl989
swtlilgirl989

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
who taught u how to be cuteWinkEmbarrassedLOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Dear Apurva,don't pay attention to jprasad.She is a
fake and taking u for a ride.She is crazy about her husband and and has
no intention of leaving him.So please don't beleive herLOL

who's married?    Confused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Wink
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Apoorva/Armaan,

I am your biggest fan ever. I am crazy about you. You are handsome and cute. I love your eyes. Shilpa is really lucky to have you. I just want to say that I am more crazy about you than anyone else. I love the name Jassi has given you: Apu, sooooo cute.

Also, you are doing such a great job in JJKN and I can't imgain the show running without you. You are the soul, the heart and everything else of the show. When you get this plz do take some time out of your busy shedule to come and visit us at www.india-forums.com.

I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu, I Love You Apu.

Plz note Jprasad is married, but i'm not and I love you more.

Love Your and only your Princesswww.india-forums.comwww.india-forums.comEmbarrassed

Edited by Princess - 12 February 2005 at 1:00am
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Dear Apurva!

jaise aap dekh rahe hai, yaha sirf i love u bolneki competition chal rahi hai! i mean , kaun kitni dur tak i love you bol sakte hai!Big smileBig smile Big smileisme kuchh padneki nehi hai! to aap sirf meri poem hi pad lena! thik hai!Wink!!!!!

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey Armaan/Apoorva! Happy Valentines Day! You being in Jassi has made JJKN even more special! Big smile You really have improved your acting and brought Armaan to life. Thank you! Big smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Armaan Suri...
LOOK at me!

For you, I'm just a nobody...
but I've been seeing you since 2003...

We're separated by a cable wire
It dosn't matter... you set my screen on fire

I'm just a faceless girl from Bangalore
But I couldn't.. in this lifetime.. love you more

I love you when u're wicked, i love u when u're bad
I love you when u're *****ing around like a cad

I love you when u're drunk and i love you when u're crying
I love you when u're sinning and I love you when u're lying

I love u when u're happy and I love you when you laugh
I love you when you tyrannically boss around your staff

I love you when you're charming and I love you when you're sweet
I love you when you tell someone "I love you" on the street

I love you when I see you loving someone you despised
I love you when I see that it makes you so surprised

I love you when you're guilty and your eyes are begging "sorry"
I love you when you're crazed enough to bang your fists in fury

I love you in your passion and when you're fantasizing
I love you in your jealousy and when you're agonizing

I love the way you realize and set about to make things right
I love the way you manfully never give up without a fight

The next time you ever wonder if you're good enough
My love will remind you that you're made of sterner stuff

Nothing you do can be wrong in my eyes
I love you.. I worship you.. it's you I idolize

---Queenbee

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Dear Apurva,

I just wanted to say that you are an awesome actor and you are doing a TERRIFIC job in JJKN..

Keep up the good work and the BEST of luck in the future!!

--Your FAN

Go to top