Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
actually if u had noticed when TA realised that it was a call on his phone from his home........the shock and fear he had in his face as tooooo good......i was actually laughing like anything.....omg he is so scared of his mother's mouth.......and probably thats the reason he kept quiet so long about thulasi.....oru paiyana ippadiya emotional blackmail panni vekkarthu........mirantunan.......LOLLOLLOLLOL
and i really wonder thulasi brought him the courage to tie the thali on her neck.......if she had not cornered that day i really wonder if he would have married her..........amma va pathu ippadi bayapadarare........
actually i wonder if he is scared or trying to handle things softly even when he knows about the opponet ?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 27.9.2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Sri maa, unga comments funnyStar

If TA is selfish then I doesn't know what people like Lavs is been called forWacko..dictionary new word kandu pudikanum ivangalukkuLOL She has become a crybaby and too bad her brother never asked back...you all care your happiness but none cared about him or his feelings. Does Lavs loves Nitesh? I can imagine runaway wedding between them and TA getting blamed againWink

Anyway TAs family is dysfunctional just like Thuls familySleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.shubbasrimaQuelle-Belleeljay

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wondeful update, Srima. Clap

TA kudumbaththila ellaarum romba selfish.. paavom Puvi thaan than kumdubaththu kkum Sudha kkum naduvila nindru kondu kasta parraan. Puvi and Sudha should move house to avoid regular problems. Smile

Charu 's character thaan romba confusing aa irrukku.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top