IS LAVANYA SELFISH??????????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
IN MY OPINION:

YES SHE IS Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS LAVANYA SELFISH??????????????" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

She is not selfish from her POV but for us viewers she is selfishLOL Personally I don't feel its not selfish to think for oneselfTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.mellisaiOLGNESQuelle-Belle

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I don't think Lav is selfish.  Every girl dreams to get married and she did.  It is because of her bro, her marriage is called off.  People were wagged about her.  Yes, she has the right to let off her steam.

TA is selfish, he did not think the dire consequences his sister will face, if he got married to Thuls. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

I don't think Lav is selfish.  Every girl dreams to get married and she did.  It is because of her bro, her marriage is called off.  People were wagged about her.  Yes, she has the right to let off her steam.

TA is selfish, he did not think the dire consequences his sister will face, if he got married to Thuls. 

yes exactly right the same thing i was about to say... Tamil is selfish.. he dint think of his sister life and his mom.. but in other side based on tamil the hero wat he did was right on marrying thulsi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
[.  [/QUOTE]

yes exactly right the same thing i was about to say... Tamil is selfish.. he dint think of his sister life and his mom.. but in other side based on tamil the hero wat he did was right on marrying thulsi...
[/QUOTE]

Sorry got missed out here.  I thought they got married to avoid scolding from the stepmother.  Why must follow the same theme "hero what did........" why not do something from different angle.  For e.g instead of placing Thuls in the friends' house, her father could have placed her in ladies hostel.  That would have saved everyone a big headache.

TA's love is important, but not Lav's? Her feelings don't count?  As a elder brother, he is responsible to get he settled down no matter what. But what he did?  He is happy but his sister is living in misery. And she will be for next 500 episodes! TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Sorry got missed out here.  I thought they got married to avoid scolding from the stepmother.  Why must follow the same theme "hero what did........" why not do something from different angle.  For e.g instead of placing Thuls in the friends' house, her father could have placed her in ladies hostel.  That would have saved everyone a big headache.

TA's love is important, but not Lav's? Her feelings don't count?  As a elder brother, he is responsible to get he settled down no matter what. But what he did?  He is happy but his sister is living in misery. And she will be for next 500 episodes! TongueTongue

ha ha ha ha yes dear u are right.... they will drag like kolangal serial.. ha ha ha 1000 episodes

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Yess 100% she is a selfishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Irritated human being...But telling others selfish....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top