Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 51

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Where is everyone???Neil will perform on RMJ.PartyDancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club (Page 4)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Rumi I have a same question where is every one. We can talk about anything everything here.
So vicky is again playing cameo . I like mona with Anukalp. Poor vikcy will loose out once more.

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Today I just watched few minutes.I think Vicky's character will turn into negative.

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hey rumi since we can talk abt anything has anyone seen ravi dubeys new show. I happened to watch one episode of it, truly sick. What was the need for him to rush and sign up for anything i dont know. I thought he had potential as an actor, but the whole show is so insipid.  Bilkul Dam nahin hain.

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Today I just watched few minutes.I think Vicky's character will turn into negative.
Negative roles suit vicky i dont think a good boy image will suit him. I maybe wrong who knows, but that girl in Ram Milayee jodi, poor thing where did they pick up that kid, she cant act even if i gave her a million dollars even that hero of hers sucks big time.
vicky is only better. ok i dont watch this show but happened to briefly glance maybe for 10 min or so. Call me crazy or what whenever i c vicky that background score starts of in my head when he and neetu were roaming around in the bikeLOLLOL. It is like a recoreder switch going off in my head. HAi i have really gone bonkers, still hung up over KB.ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norani

@Rumi, dear : thanks for the chit chat club. Quite busy last week and  this week with office work. However, still managed to find a bit of my time to go to KB IF and FB.
@Manga3, dear : is this the new film Rishi Kapoor and his wife acting together? Gonna watch online.
@Ramas, dear : i'm in for chatting here and waiting patiently for your FF.
@Shankar, dear : thanks for inviting us to sign petition for KB Serie 2 and thank you for your reply towards my comments.
@Pams, dear : missed your KB written updates too.
@sayhi2nimi, dear : i confirm you as my friend in FB

Addition :

Neil always remembered me of my Chemistry teacher (a Chinese) during my school days, his look alike but fairer in complexion and thinner too; with the same liking/way of wearing their watch loosely. Initially i hate Chemistry (like Biology and Physics) but this dear teacher changed me into liking it later on. Every week,  i'm always looking forward to go to Chemistry lab to do experiments mixing chemicals. In one incident, i make a mistake in identifying one of the chemicals to be mixed. As a result, an epxlosion occurs and the beaker gets broken and the lab's wooden table turns white bcos of the spill. Luckily i'm unharmed. What an experience.

I love to see the smile on Neil's face. His smiling is somewhat similar to R.Madhavan's (i'm sure somebody here knows him) smile.

As for Simi, there is one actress here who looks like her, i mean when she shows her teeth with her mouth open.

Oh BTW, Honorable Dr Manmohan Singh has just visited Malaysia (26th to 28th Oct) and he launched Little India in Kuala Lumpur (Msia capital) on the 26th to mark the existence of strong ties between Msia and India.

Ok, bye for now.
Hey norani do u like R madhavan and his smile, now if you like him and i tell u something about him u will be real jealous of me, I guarantee that.LOL Hai such beautiful days, kyun yaad dila diya WinkLOLLOL

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

@norani: thanks for sharing your experience.You remind me of my school days.In 10th grade one of my friend broke a glass rod.But the way she broke that was seems that she wanted to fly with that.ROFL

@Raksha di: I have a request di.If you will not include the significance of dewali in your thread then please will you tell me briefly about dewali.I don't know much about that.But if you will include this points in your thread then I will read that.Big smile

Rumi and every one I have posted Diwali thread in GA for now it is going out from KB section.
enjoy.
link

norani don't remiind me of teachers. yaar. i had real bad crush on my sub teacher after I finisihed my college.  A guy with the most beautiful blue eyes.
Coincidently he had same name as my huby's pat name. given to him by his family. Evey time some one calls that name I remember him. I have forgotten his face but not his blue eyes.

Edited by ramas - 03 November 2010 at 7:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak1Neil-fan

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

@kalabhi: I didn't watch Ravi's new show.Don't know about it.And agree with you di. A good boy image will not suit Vicky and the girl playing the role of Mona is horrible.

Do you watch SGP?Hunar is playing a cameo there.But doesn't look good.

@Raksha di: Thanks a ton di.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top