Chat Clubs

Girls Night Out CC - *Link to CC#2 on Page 143*

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: dmgmjht4ever)

Hello gals! πŸ€—

I know that we already have hardly any guys out here, hence it's obvious it's going to be an all gals CC. However, the theme is such that this is PURELY meant for gals. πŸ˜ƒ

We're called the Girls Night Out CC! I and Nikki (dmgmjht4ever) are starting off with it. All those who'd wanna join the moderators' list can contact any of us. 😳

Okay now, what is this all about! We're a humongous lot of teenage girls, right? Some are older, but that's alright. Join in if you feel thirteen/fourteen/fifteen/sixteen/seventeen at heart! πŸ˜†

At the end of the day, we're all left with SO much to talk about, yet too exhausted to find a person and talk over it. And for that, this is just the right place. πŸ˜‰ Put on your pajamas,  switch your laptops on . . . T A L K ! We believe that if people get convinced, we'd be a huge gang of gals who'd talk endless . . . guys, clothes, make-up, games, celebs, diet, chocolates . . . ANYTHING! And hey - if you're a tomboy like me, don't worry . . . we're gonna have even more fun! ⭐️

For any type of girl - this is gonna be a great place to hang out. We're gonna have FUN and we're gonna talk over every random thing ranging from guy-problems to beauty problems to insomnia to study . .  everything! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alright, so bring it on!! As of now, everybody can join. I'd be glad if all you gals get in. 😳

If you wanna be a member, PM me with the following particulars filled: 😳

Name:
Fave books:
Fave celebs:
Fave movies/TV shows:
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:

And in case, you'd want to be the moderator, PM either me or Nikki. 😳

KUDOS!!

Love,
Kanks =]

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

The Gang of Girls

Name: Hoor

Using IF since: 2006

Fave books: NONE

Fave celebs: Many! In bollywood there is, foremost, Imran Khan Then Ranbir, Shahid, Aamir, Salman, Hrithik and John abraham. Hollywood its Robert pattinson, Arnold schewaznegar (i dunno the spelling Lolz), Tom cruise nd Zac efron! Television mein there are too many to write

Fave movies/TV shows: DDLJ, Jaane tu ya jaane na, IHLS, Wake up Sid, Ishq Vishq, Kaho na pyaar hai, Pyaar kiya tou darna kya. Holly its the proposal, phone booth, twilight series, transformers.
Current fav shows include Mjht, Geet, Tere liye and RBO at times. Dmg only when theres KaSh

Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Girly

_______

Name: Jaee
Using IF since: 7 days
Fave books: The Last Song Of Dusk, Raavi Paar, Rebecca, Unbearable Lightness Of Being, Middlemarch, Wide Sargasso Sea, Anything For You Ma'am, For One More Day, November Rain basically all sad novels ...
Fave celebs: No one in particular ...
Fave movies/TV shows: Saawariya, Pyaasa, Devdas, A Walk To Remember, When A Man Loves A Woman, Serendipity again sad romantic movies
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Emotional, Nerdy, Sensitive and angry young girl ...

_________

Name: Nidheya
Using IF since: 2nd October 2007
Fave books: Murder mysteries, Harry Potter, Romance, chick lit, fantasy....
Fave celebs: Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey, Cole Sprouse, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
Fave movies/TV shows: Miley Jab Hum Tum, Suite Life on Deck
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Me...am cold and sadu to strangers, but talkative and friendly to those I know!

Name: Affy
Using IF since: 2007
Fave books: Nicholas Sparks
Fave celebs: MARS
Fave movies/TV shows: AWTR/MJHT
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Emo!

_________

Name: Radha
Using IF since:2009
Fave books:twilight,harry potter,chetan bhagat,agatha cristie n lots..
Fave celebs:in Bolywood Hrithik,Shahid and hollywood Robert pattinson,Nick Jonas,Zac Efron..
Fave movies/TV shows: fav movies r too many..bt most fav is twilight..
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda - Girly

_________

Name: Sana
Using IF since: 2009
Fave books: Barbara Taylor Bradford
Fave celebs: Karan Singh Grover
Fave movies/TV shows: is it okay to say, I hardly have time to watch movies

Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: umm, time will tell

_________

Name: Rue
Using IF since: err 2008 i guess

(I'm not good at this choosing your 'fav' thing lol)
Fave books: ohh erm, havnt read many recently, work gets in the way. But the Malorie Blackman series Noughts & Crosses is exceptional
Fave celebs: Aaamir, Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani, Harshad Chopra, Additi Gupta, Ranbir, Priyanka, and recently Ali Zafar (and i like many singers too) actually there are so many, that they can't even be counted as favs, but more on "likes"

Fave movies/TV shows: MJHT, sasural ghenda phool, Ugly betty, Glee, How i met your mother, Dr Who sometimes, Simpsons, Family guy and yeah there's lots
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Kinda everything

Name: Mugdha

Using IF since: March 2010

Fave books: Little Women(all time favv),Sherlock Holmes,Harry Potter,To kill a Mocking Bird,Sudha Murthy's books,I love reading fiction as well as Auto-Biographies and travel adventures too...

Fave celebs: Most of them are from Hollywood-Keanu Reeves(overall supper hot),Christian Bale,George Clooney,Christian Bale,Richard Gere(his eyes),Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,Heath Ledger(),Tom cruise,Hugh Jackman,Al pacino(droolworthy in godfather)...and the list goes on....

Fave movies/TV shows: List of Movies..the list is too long..but i ll quote a few...Good Will hunting,Kate and Leopold,You've got Mail,Sleepless in Seattle,Speed,Terminator,One fine day etc etc
and List of TV shows -currently m in love with Bones and Castle and also How I met your Mother

And I am 15% - Nerdy,5% -Tomboyish,Girly -10%,Emo -70%

Name: Laiba
Using IF since: 31st March 2009
Fave books: Twilight saga, Chick lit, Fantasy, Murder mysteries
Fave celebs: Rati Pandey!!!    Arjun Bijlani...

Fave movies/TV shows: MJHT, Geet, MZZB (Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan)(Pakistani)

Almost all Srk & Kajol Movies... and lots of more...
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Im shy and quiet to strangers.. but bubbly and talkative with close ones..

Name: Daania
Using IF since: 2010
Fave books: Mystery novels, Romance, Light hearted ones, and to name a few of my favs, Twilight saga, HP series, Classics- and the most Pride and Prejudice, The Kite Runner....
Fave celebs: Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey, SRK, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Robert Pattinson, Johnny Depp and it goes on...
Fave movies/TV shows:
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: I can be honey coated when I want and way too short tempered almost suddenly. And I guess i'm kinda everything..

Name: sehrish
Using IF since: feb 2010
Fave books:harry potter. life in dark .all hot and spice books
Fave celebs: arjun bijlani , rati pandey, shahid kapoor , amrita rao
Fave movies/TV shows: only mjht nothng else but if cricket to i do
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:girly but sumthing different

Name: Dua

Using IF since:23 june 2010
Fave books:Tell me your dreams
Fave celebs:Arjun,Rati,Srk
Fave movies/TV shows:DDLJ,The mummy returns,only n only MJHT(bcoz of arti/mayur)
Choose one -Kinda everything

Name: sariska
Using IF since:2010
Fave books:twilight saga,all chetan bhagat books,harry potter series and much more....
Fave celebs:gosh i hv many n it keeps on changing!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!but all time favs SRK,Leonardo di Caprio
Fave movies/TV shows:MJHT,friends,how i met ur mother,glee,geet 
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:kinda everything

Name: Naina

Using IF since: Hmm, had my account since 2009 but only began using IF in 2010 :)
Fave books: HARRY POTTER! :) Pride and Prejudice (Any Jane Austen) Grapes of Wrath, East of Eden, To Kill a Mockingbird, Devil Wears Prada, 1984 =D
Fave celebs: Hehe never ending list :) I'll never stop if I start
Fave movies/TV shows:  Again, tons and tons and tons :)
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Nerdy mixed slightly with tomboyish and maybe 25 percent girly?!

Name: Lina
Using IF since: Jan 2009
Fave books: Hatchet
Fave celebs: Rati+Arjun+Ranbir Kapoor=D
Fave movies/TV shows: Jab V Met+Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani/ MJHT+used to love KIT
Choose one - everything lol

Name: Rani
Age 20
Using IF since: 2007
Fave books: -
Fave celebs: SRK and Rani
Fave movies/TV Shows: Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, SRGMP, endless list of movies
Choose one: IDK

Name: Prachi
Using IF since:2009
Fave celebs: Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri DIxit n Rati pandey
Fave movies/TV shows: Hum Aapke Hain kaun / Miley Jab Hum Tum

Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Cold to strangers but otherwise very very very talkitive.

Name: Sujata

Using IF since: 2010

Fave books: adventurous books (only bengali & english language.)

Fave celebs: no one in films.

in tv, arjun bijlani, rati pandey, aditya srivastav.

Fave movies/TV shows: movie- dosti, black friday.

tv shows- MJHT, CID.

Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:everything.

Name :

Jennifer/Janhvi

Using IF since:

Fave books:
Romantic - Funny - Real Life situation
Twilight Seris ( DUH )

Fave celebs:
Shilpa Anand - KSG - Jennifer Winget - Karan Wahi - Robert Pattison - JESSE METCALFE - PRIYANKA CHOPRA - Shahid Kapoor - Taylor Lautner - Kristen Stewart - Selena Gomez

Fave movies/TV shows:
House - DMG - MJHT - GEET - Wizards of Waverly Place - All Classic Disney movies :D - Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani
- FASHION ! - Luck - Vivah - aand mainly any cartoon movies ;D
Waiting for : Pyaar ki Ye Ek Kahani :D && Anjaana Anjaani

Girly with a mix of tomboyishness ( i guess the attitude )

Name: zarfishan zahid
Using IF since: sep 2009
Fave books: i dnt read books
Fave celebs: hrithik roshan/arjun bijlani
Fave movies/TV shows: mjht and bones
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:  Girly

Name: Tehmina
Using IF since: February 2010
Fave books: I like romantic books, I liked mates and dates series, and all those other teen novels.
Fave celebs: Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani, Ranbir Kapoor,, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Kajol and Shahrukh<3
Fave movies/TV shows:  Miley jab hum tum, Kuch Kuch hota hai, kal ho na ho, wanted, Ajab prem ki ghazab kahani and soo many more
 I am Girly, but a mix of everything, besides goth. I am very nerdy during exam times.

Name:               wardah zafar
Using IF since:  from 2 and a half year
Fave books:      lies of silence by Brian Moore
Fave celebs:     Michael jackson just love him, Tina Parekh, karnvir bohra, rati pandey,
                         karan singh grover, shilpa anand, salman khan.
Fave movies/TV shows:    Tere naam, kiyunki, Miley jab hum tum, Kasautii zindagii kay,
                                         Dill Mill Gaye, Khichdi.
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything
                       Girly a bit kida of tomboy u can say mixture

Name:Madiha
Using IF since:Was there from Dec 2009,But actually started using during June-July 2010
Fave books:Not much of a book person
Fave celebs:Shahid Kapoor,Arjun Bijlani,Priyanka Chopra,Rati Pandey,Selena Gomez,Jennifer Anniston,Matthew Perry
Fave movies/TV shows:Movies-Many..TV Shows-MJHT,Friends,How I met your mother,The simpsons
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:I'm very friendly n talkative with people whom I like,Otherwise I'm quite shy!

Name: Sanam
Using IF since: uhmm i think 2009...
Fave books:i love nancy drew mystery books & the twillight series
Fave celebs: Arjun bijlani, Rati pandey, divyanka tripathi, sharad malhotra
Fave movies/TV shows: Miley jab hum tum, sagini, gossip girl
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: kind everything excluding emo..

Name:Auroni
Using IF since:31st May,2010
Fave books:Twilight, Harry Potter, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Blood Line, Agatha Cristie....
Fave celebs:Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey, Ranbir Kapoor, Amir Khan, Imran Khan, Prianka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise
Fave movies/TV shows: TV Show- Miley Jab Hum Tum, Geet
Movies- DDLJ, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Jab We Met, Twilight Series, Terminator Series, Resident Evil Series, A Walk To Remember and lots...
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: 50% girly, 50% emo

Name:annie
Using IF since:april 2010
Fave books:many
Fave celebs:arjun bijlani
Fave movies/TV shows: ddlj and mjht
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: nerdy

Name:  Prachi
Using IF since: Dec'09
Fave books: Gossip Girl, well, actually i dnt remember any..
Fave celebs: KaSh , Ranbir $ Deepika ,Shahid$Priyanka,  Akshay and Katrina , Mohit...
Fave movies/TV shows: DMG (KaSh), MJHT,
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Kinda everything, alittle bit more of girly though...!

Name: Farista

Using IF since: 2008

Fav Books:Twilight Saga..

Fav celebs: Karan Sing Grover, Katrina Kaif, SRK/Kajol, Anjelina Jolie, Jessica Alba

Fav movie/TV show: Gossip Girl, 90210, OTH, DDLJ, K3G,Titanic

Choose one- Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: 100% Girly..:)

Name: Nikki
Using IF since: Well the date on the left side says it all  but from August of last year.
Fave books: Ewwww books , not a big fan but I love A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
Fave celebs: Aamir Khan!!!! And Priyanka Chorpra
Fave movies/TV shows: Well I love Dil Chahta Hai, 3 Idiots, Fashion, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Wake Up Sid, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham, Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, Taare Zameen Par, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Vivah, Deewana, Bhagban, Dostana, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Dil Ka Rishta, Koi Mil Gaya, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Rab Ne Bana di Jodi, Salaam Namaste, Om Shanti Om and finally, Main Hoon Na. (I know, but there's a lot more )

Tv Shows: Dance India Dance and Miley Jab Hum Tum (suprised huh? )
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Kinda everything + 110% annoying

_______________________________

Name: Kankshita

Using IF since: 2009, this one is my new a/c.

Fave books: I'm a total book person; I LOVE all sorts of books. But to mention a few, I'd say that Pride and Prejudice, The Last Song and The House of Night series are my all time faves. =)

Fave celebs: It's an endless list. Aah!

Fave movies: This is quite endless as well, however my all time movie is Kal Ho Na Ho!

Choose one: Kinda everything!

Name: Rinki
Using IF since: Almost a year now
Fave books: Twilight Saga/ The Kite Runner/ P.S I love you/ Five point Someone.
Fave celebs: Karan Singh, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Shilpa Anand, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Harshad Chopra, Raginni Khanna & more :D
Fave movies/TV shows: ugh LOTS.
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Kinda everything, girls are filled with emotions :D

Name: Deboshree, or Debo

Using IF since: 2009

Fav books: Client, Harry Potter, Horror stories, mysteries, twilight n many more

Fav celebs : Tellywood - Mohit Sehgal, Sanaya Irani, Arjun Bijlani, Rati Panday, Iqbal Khan, Additi Gupta, Harshad Chopra, Rajat tokas,Karan Singh Grover, Karan Wahi, Jennifer Winget, Shilpa, Sukriti, Abhishekh Sharma, Navina, Jas Karan n lots more

Bollywood- Shahid Kapoor, katrina kaif, aishwariya, Imran Khan,Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukon

Akshay Kumar,Priyanka Chopra n loads more

Fav movies/tv shws - movies keeps changing, tv shows: Mjht, Sangini,Saregamapa singing superstar,DID, N MANY MORE

Name:Javeria
Using IF since:Was there from May 30
Fave books:I hate Reading+Books
Fave celebs:Mohit Seghal,Arjun Bijlani,SHAH RUKH KHAN,Rati Pandey,
Ranbir Kapooorr.....

MY FAVORITE-KARA SINGH GROVER
Fave movies/TV shows:MileyJab Hum Tum,MY NAME IS KHAN(actually love all movies By SRK)I LOVE HIM...
DMG(only season1)
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:I'm very Outgoin,extrovert,Straight Forward...
Bubbllyy..Love gossipin(:

Name: Sharmila

Using IF since:2010 May

Fave books: Little Women, To kill a mocking bird, P.S I love you.

Fave celebs: Shahrukh, Kajol, Priyanka Chopra n Last but not the least da MJHT Gang!!

Fave movies/TV shows: MJHT, Tere Liye, Castle and 90210

Kinda Everything....

Name:Natasha
Using IF since:well i am silent since 2009, but i opened My account recently.
Fave books:Twilight, Can u keep a secret and all of Sophie Kinsella's bookks.
Fave celebs:Arjun,Rati, Shahid, Dylan, Priyanka,Ranbir and Brenda
Fave movies/TV shows: MJHT, The suite LifeOf Zack and cody (How can we Miss On deck), well For Movies .. I Love Twilight !
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:Actually i dont know , I am Kinda a very Random unpredictable person.

_______________________________

Name:Ash
Using IF since:19 may 2010
Fave books:David copperfield,Moonstone,The twelfth Night and much more....
Fave celebs:Mohit Sehgal,Sanaya Irani,Madhuri,Salman Khan,Amir Khan and Sonam kapoor

Fave movies/TV shows: Black Mask,Cradle to the grave,Kuch kuch hota hai and Miley jab hum tum
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:Am nerdy/tomboyish and Girly

Name: Sindhuja

Using IF since: 27th March 2010

Fave books: Harry Potter, Romance and Thrillers. These days, I'm liking poetry too. (After all, I study it all day!)

Fave celebs: Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol.

Fave movies/TV shows: Kal Ho Naa Ho/Miley Jab Hum Tum

Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Kinda everything!

Name: lekha AKA Diva
Using IF since: a year and half
Fave books: harry potter twilight saga 
Fave celebs: Ranbir kapoor  arjun bijlani  Nathan fillion  and loads more 
Fave movies/TV shows:  GEET saawariya  and all ranbir's Movies
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything:Lol ITS KINDA  everything

_______

Name: Misbah or Missy.
Using IF since: 2008
Fave books: All Love Stories
Fave celebs: Harshad Chopra & Maan Singh Khurana. Aditi Gupta,Karan Singh Grover,Jenifer Winget, Iqbal Khan & Rati Pandey.
Fave movies/TV shows: Geet,Tere liye,DMG,MJHT & Sangini
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: Girly.

Name: Devyani
Using IF since: errrr....active since april 2010...bt joined in 209
Fave books: twilight series,vampire diaries series, HP  series,The Key trilogy n loadz moree
Fave celebs: none
Fave movies/TV shows:  umm...REMIX,90210,Glee,gossip girl,vampire diaries,SATC,desparate houswives..
Choose one - Nerdy/Tomboyish/Girly/Emo/Goth/Kinda everything: ok..depends on my mood...cz am kinda everything...

Name: Aishwarya
Using IF since: 11 Jan 2008
Fave books:The Princess Diaries series, everything by Meg Cabot, All of Sidney Sheldon, At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks, Past Secrets by Cathy Kelly , Two States by Chetan Bhagat
Fave celebs: Bolly - SRK, Kajol, Imran, Ranbir, Deepika, Kat, PC, Sonam, Shruti, Sonakshi,John, Shahid
Telly - KSG, Arjun, Mohit, Mayank Anand,Amit Tandon, Sehban, KW, gaurav khanna, karan tacker, gurmeet, iqbal khan, shona, JW, neha jhulka, drashti dhami, ragini khana, ejiaz khan, sanjeeda, aamir ali, shweta gulati, sanaya, rati, anupriya, perneet
Fave movies/TV shows: Bolly - DDLJ, MNIK, and a lot more.
Holly - Shall we dance, What happens in vegas, the proposal, Charlies Angels, Alex and Emma, Marley and me
Shows - DMG, MJHT, Sarabhai v/s sarabhai, geet, odhani, sasural genda phool
um idk, actually.

Name: Komal
Using IF since: 21 Aug
Fave books: lol.none..........
Fave celebs: rati and arjun...........
Fave movies/TV shows: MJHT.........titanic and andaz apna apna..........
Choose one: kinda everything...

Name: Reema
Using IF since: 17 June2009
Fave books: I don't like books.. but I did this book which was really good, umm A Thousand Splendid Suns
Fave celebs: Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey
Fave movies/TV shows: many
Choose one: Tomboyish

superb idea whenever i will get time at night i will come thanks for this cc and pm 
well i don't know u guys

but this cc looks interseting

i would love to be friends with u all guysπŸ˜›

thnks for inviting me

can i too invite some of my friends here😊
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kool . i m in. i ll pm u my details n i wont mind being a mod either 😳
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for invitation πŸ€—

I like the concept 😳
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanksss for the invitationπŸ€—
i like it
thegameison thumbnail
Hey gals!! πŸ˜›

Affy: PM me the particulars, and after we've enough people, I'd make the moderators' list. Thanks a lot!! 😳
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I PMed you Kanks! *no hugs* 🀣
thegameison thumbnail
Hi Chalk (remember? πŸ˜†)

Alright Affy, I am adding all of you!! Thanks!! =)

Sup??