Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : Sep 27 PR - Page 3

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great commentary kool.

yesterday saw the episode when archu takes dinner for manv in the jail . the scene would have been touching if they were husband and wife. but as the archu is saying their relationship is of boss & worker , it didn't not feel appealing .

sharvani  is acting as savita's beti than a bahu , she is acquiring
  all her  bad traits .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GM
The reporter shud IDEALLY hound the police . Very True .
Ur very right about Sulo Savita analysis .Sulochna wants to look out for her Beti but she doesnt curse Manav .Savita has dropped Archu like a hot potato s is convenient to her and is beinf extremely stupid . Without being in any position to do anything she is fighting with all authority , declining financial help , hating the one person who can help from WITHIN .......Archu . There is nothing practical or intelligent abt Savitas boorish spoilt behaviour .

Manav is paying for trying to bash sumone to deathh for simply commenting . Who told him to be such a hero ? Ur vbound to make the other person very revengeful if u do this .

I dont blame Archus family for wanting her to stay away from Manav .He has thrown her out of his life .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tulsey Di: The management is giving Savita compensation. She is refusing in tmrw's episode, but if they give it again, I hope she accepts it.

Then after coming out of jail, Manav can use that money.

Why can't he work in some other garage? I don't want him to go back to the factory, bas.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jasmine10

great commentary kool.

yesterday saw the episode when archu takes dinner for manv in the jail . the scene would have been touching if they were husband and wife. but as the archu is saying their relationship is of boss & worker , it didn't not feel appealing .

sharvani  is acting as savita's beti than a bahu , she is acquiring
  all her  bad traits .

Jas , NO ONE liked Archu going with the food and answering Jays Mom so rudely . Im amazed ..so many posts I read where ALL said the same thing .its not RIGHT .
gaurimisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Manav 's case is unfortunate .He is paying more for the mistakes of the two workers rather than management is the reality .

Archus demand that for Manav a whole business shud be hacked is ridiculous . She shud try to solve this case on individual level . The way she justifiued those workers on strike was really unacceptable .

As much as I love Archu,she disappoints me terribly when it comes to professionalism.She is clearly not meant for this kind of job.She'll excel in child-care jobs.

Both Archana and Manav will only succeed in life,financially if they truly understand how to tap their potential in the right way.U disrespect ur job ,job will equally disrespect u.U disrespect money,so will it as well.
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Tulsey Di: The management is giving Savita compensation. She is refusing in tmrw's episode, but if they give it again, I hope she accepts it.

Then after coming out of jail, Manav can use that money.

Why can't he work in some other garage? I don't want him to go back to the factory, bas.

I don't want him to go back to them again either.   They have toasted him twice and this time he has been burned.

I just hope that Manav shows some balls in his character now.    I can't stand his sissy behaviour.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
The height of Savitas audacity was she raised her voice to do dadagiri with Damodar but he said only ONCE SAVITA and she is doing YE and CHUP and CHOP to him . She needs a hARD slap on her face .............the one time Damo had given it , this stupid Manav had cradled her in his arms and defended her .
Someone shud sharply tell her to shut up ..that she is jeopardising Manavs case  by refusing financial compensation , by arguing with management or police Inspector or antagonising gundas by punching them .Tis can HARM Manav , not HELP him .In fact she is doing every damn thing to screw his case
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great commentary as usual kool..ok sumthng i wanted to say abt the whole faulty machinery-management fault  saga..if the management of a factory dsnt inform the workers in due advance of the dangers of a particular machine,its liable for compensation or prosecution,as in the case of ajit hurting his hand..bt in the case of those two workers dying,the machine in question had a huge placard mentioning in both hindi and english tht its faulty and shud not be worked on..legally speaking,(the little tht i know of law),the factory management has done its duty..beyond this,any mishap is the worker's fault..y on earth shud dharmu and satish or their fav bakra manav be prosecuted for this?
vaishu is back!!now lets see her stand on the bhagwa-turned-bakra issue..
and archu just proved yet again y NOBODY shud make the mistake of marrying her..she is fit to only do visual pooja of her bhagwan..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Agreed with u anurulz...........The notice toworkers that dont tOUCH this machine was given already .Also , it was proven that the workers touched it with an intent to ROB  .How is management responsible ?
Savita is big tym screwball 😡 honestly theres no one in this show who can teach her a lesson or two not even Rassi....maybe a new character needs to b introduced to take her on 😈 Sulo did throw a fair bit of insults on Manav initially always overlooking his generosity but now she's changed fr the better