Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
so cutely he said all the dialogues.... he loves akshi so much yaar... kaash akshi samajh paati... sunle baba akshara... naitik sirf tumhara hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye.aastha...Akaisha..Tafseer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "munna ka sachcha pyaar...haay" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i loved Naitik today yaar...he was just i anted him to be..today he is ruling my heart....bechare ne sab bol diya yaar...jo we wantd him to confess....bas thodi der ho gayi n ST ko mauka mil gaay...but this for my Naitik....Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye_Divya_

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
aaj Akshara ka bohot natak hua.....she asked Naitik ki uski pic Sneha ke pas kahan se pohochi..?? jaakar ST se kyun nahi puchhti?? ST ko Naitik ki pic rakhne ka bohot shauk hai na...Angry Angry

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i loved Naitik today yaar...he was just i anted him to be..today he is ruling my heart....bechare ne sab bol diya yaar...jo we wantd him to confess....bas thodi der ho gayi n ST ko mauka mil gaay...but this for my Naitik....Star

yeah he said watevr he had to... puri koshish ki akshi ko ehsaas dilane ki tat she is the only girl in his life.. & will alwaz b... but akshi k dimaag kaam nahi kara raha...

ananya_krish

IF-Rockerz

ananya_krish

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged

aaj Akshara ka bohot natak hua.....she asked Naitik ki uski pic Sneha ke pas kahan se pohochi..?? jaakar ST se kyun nahi puchhti?? ST ko Naitik ki pic rakhne ka bohot shauk hai na...Angry Angry
so tho hai... but watever  akshi ne poocha to an extent was rite... but shes better than him agar akshi ne aisa galti ki hogi he wud have yelled or discussed in front of the  family... par i felt bad for  naitik....CryCryCryi hope akshi ka dimaag ki bati on ho jayeLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthBorn-star_Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

yeah Sabi it was a brilliant episode Clap naitik ne toh saare mere dialogue bol daale Big smile my arguments were similar & i knew Akshara will not believe him..if she had trust on Naitik, she wouldn't have believed ST in the first place.....ST is right, Mohit is right, Sneha is right but Naitik cannot be right? hai na? 

after SR, i liked one of Akshara's dialogue.."aapne mera mazak banaya" ROFL OMG OH my my ! aisa hi toh tha..

now i really want naitik to go for some conference for 10-15 days..he explained everything so nicely..whatever he knew....but waham ka ilaaj toh..whatever tht saying is..uske paas bhi nahi tha  ! there are not 1 but 2 families b/w naksh..specially their mommies .....that's why therez no much distance b/w them..and mind it, its not bec. of naitik but Akshara.......sneha & shaque are the latest unwanted additions....good show Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie_RichMadhavi_DismrthYR_Nakshsia.k_1Apoorva_22_Divya_

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

uske sawaal galat nahi hai yaar.... she is bound to ask all the questions... but answer milne k baad y is she not beleivng him??? aise kya kare munna k woh yakeen karegi????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

ananya_krish

IF-Rockerz

ananya_krish

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

yeah he said watevr he had to... puri koshish ki akshi ko ehsaas dilane ki tat she is the only girl in his life.. & will alwaz b... but akshi k dimaag kaam nahi kara raha...

itna gussa mein jo hai... jab insaan gusse mein hota hai dimmaaaag bilkul kaaam nahi kartha... gets rusted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top