Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thats funny. but just to let u know guys are the more aggressive drivers and are constantly screaming about one thing or the other while behind the wheel.😉
bas02 thumbnail
😆...but i agree, roles should be reversed!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
C'mon girls why getting so hyper............. especially my sweet Jazmine...... No the trafic dept has said that this seat belt is for girls only. They need it more than guys..............😆😆😆
Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
hehe thats funni good one!
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

C'mon girls why getting so hyper............. especially my sweet Jazmine...... No the trafic dept has said that this seat belt is for girls only. They need it more than guys..............😆😆😆

y would we need it more than the guys?hello who knows the girls maybe beter at driving the car than boys. the boys need those seatbelts so they dont SMOKE  in the car!!!!!!!!!!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

y would we need it more than the guys?hello who knows the girls maybe beter at driving the car than boys. the boys need those seatbelts so they dont SMOKE  in the car!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you this time Jazmine........... Guys also need it so that they don't smoke..........

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

Hehe, thatz funny!!! But tha seat belts meant for tha guyz... not us girlz!!
😆

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

I agree with you this time Jazmine........... Guys also need it so that they don't smoke..........

Thank you!!!!
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: x_TaniSha_x

Hehe, thatz funny!!! But tha seat belts meant for tha guyz... not us girlz!!
😆

Yep, i do agree, i can see thousands of mistakes in that picture, ya know.