-Wedding Jewellery- (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Answer- in all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look. However, gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Wedding Jewellery- (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
- in all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look. However, gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
 In all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look.  Gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding. They always adds a special appeal to the bride's look. In India marrige  and  jewelery  are interlinked. it represent the core Indian Culture. There are varieties of Indian jewellery . Gold always holds a special meaning in any auspicious occasion starting from marriage to birthday celebrationSmile

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
^ Hey, please try not to spam, the topic.

Since I am 1/4 of 4 different religions/backgrounds and I'm multicultured nearly everyone in my families/cousins/aunties and uncles have had three or four weddings.

So Obviously so would I. Confused LOL but not 4, thats ott, narrow it down to two. LOL

punjabi/lebanese wedding:
which is going to be the punjabi muslim one,
I wouldnt want to wear red, maybe red because i think whenver i go to asian weddings all the brides who wear red stand out the most and look the most beautiful, or Yellow lehnga, but it has to be very heavy, haha. Wink LOL I would wear wear the jewelery from the in-laws, I think its a tradition/custom, you do that they buy your outfit (obvs you get to choose), and your jewelry. Maybe diamonds would look nice.

On my spanish (the white' or catholic way),
Probably wear a white dress,
white gold and diamonds, ice ice baby Cool ROFL
and it would be traditional, like in a church :) and the little bridesmaid in their dresses,
and then when all the customs/rituals are done
its crunk timee in a banquet hall Cool ROFL Cool ROFL Cool ROFL Cool ROFL

Does registeration count too?
I would probably wear pink slash silver, that combo plus heavy work on saree/lehnga done too. and moreee white goldd, or silver, or maybe a artificial set, because theyre really in aswell. Tongue

Ebony.x

Edited by Ebony. - 02 October 2010 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReineJiannax143.Jiya.

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! This is the most beautiful topic I have ever seen in IF. Iam not so old enough to think about my marriage right now but I can imagine myself as bride now. All the answers are lovely. I guess in my marriage my wedding jewelry would be diamonds and loads of white golds. Iam half Hindu and Buddhist, But I love white wedding. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren..Jiya.

j.misra

j.misra

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Though I am not married but it's true that woman gets lots of jewellery during her marriage. They also get golden jewellery after their marriage. For Bengali bride it is mostly the golden ones. The newly wed bride receives gold for various occasions.  Her husband also gifts her with the gold ornaments for each and every special occasion.  Any newly married women suppose to wear them.  In fact it is a reflection of wealth and prosperity. Women simply love to wear golden jewellery

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Wow!!! This is the most beautiful topic I have ever seen in IF. Iam not so old enough to think about my marriage right now but I can imagine myself as bride now. All the answers are lovely. I guess in my marriage my wedding jewelry would be diamonds and loads of white golds. Iam half Hindu and Buddhist, But I love white wedding. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Bold: Aww thanks <3

Edited by .Jiya. - 12 October 2010 at 3:22pm

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

@Bold: Aww thanks <3
[/QUOTE]
You welcome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post