Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

xanjaleex

xanjaleex

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiannax143

i'm a mess cause i'm sikh, hindu, and somewhat muslim on my maternal side so my hubby and i stuck to a gujju (hindu wedding) and yeah the wedding jewelry is yellow gold a lot of kundan sets and what not and i think its completely gorgeous

lol you're a mess boo! goood one!
kash and I are both gujju so we had a Hindu Gujarati wedding just like Jiyu's and his family bought me all my jewelry
i wore sets that were yellow gold but the designs were all kundan and for my reception i wore diamonds in white gold

Edited by xanjaleex - 29 September 2010 at 4:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Wedding Jewellery- (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@Jiya: Aww you're gonna need help for sure then! I'm so not wearing a heavy wedding dress! I would probably..no definitely fall down at least twice!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged

@ Sakshi.. All the beautiful lenghas/sarees are so heavy and i want the most beautiful outfit ever! LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. but i will need all my bridesmaid to help me yikes!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
LOLL thats true! 
but my sister wore a light weight lehenga and it was soo pretty!
and anyways im not much for the totally conventional heavy lehengas! i dont even wanna go for a red lehenga! rofl 

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Sakshi..  awww i havent seen one light weight yet.. the day i do il put it on order.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
why not red.. i dont want the bright red colour either i want the blood marroon red, someone wore it jheezz it looked so nice!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Jiya: loll you wanna place an order?? 
idk. actually my sister's best friend wore a golden lehenga for her wedding and it was sooo pretty! i wanna wear one like that! 
yeahh the blood maroon is cool too!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@Sakshi.. place a order at my age i have ages to go .. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Awww i saw someone wear purple it looked hot, and someone wearing hot pink it looked errr! LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Jiya: ROFL thats what i intended to say
ahh i loved the golden look! i've also seen someone wearing turquoise blue and it looked greattt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top