Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@SakshiROFL Ok il do it in a bit. Big smile happy.

Edited by .Jiya. - 28 September 2010 at 5:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Wedding Jewellery- (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
loll yeah! Next time you post answer the questions Smile

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i'm a mess cause i'm sikh, hindu, and somewhat muslim on my maternal side so my hubby and i stuck to a gujju (hindu wedding) and yeah the wedding jewelry is yellow gold a lot of kundan sets and what not and i think its completely gorgeous

.Jiya.

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maryperez

Originally posted by angel_83191

If your married.. then..
-  Did you receive a lot of gold?

Yup! I wore yellow gold and rubies at my Bengali wedding which my hubby's fam bought me.

Then at my Indian wedding I wore yellow gold and sapphires which my parents bought me.

Then at my Italian wedding I wore diamonds and white gold!!! which my hubby and I bought.

I also got alot of jewellery as gifts from my brother,sister, aunts, uncles and other people. I still wear my diamonds and white gold and I don't wear the yellow gold ones, those are in the jewellery boxes.

@Ava: isn't it fun being CatLimDu, we get three weddings lol

Thats a lot of Weddings!

Lol ya  everyone on my maternal side of the family (who's married )had 2 or 3 weddings (to the same person), it's alot of celebration in one weekTongue  

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

I do want gold, but not a overload of goldd.. because our outfits are always so darn heavy
i dont think i would be able to stand with so much gold and such heavy outfit.
On my register office i want white gold or a diamonds. Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.any simply set will do.

- I Wont always wear my wedding gold only when theres a special family wedding
other than that i dont think i would wear it.. i probz wear my bangles once in a blue moon but not everything.

Yikess.. Talking aboout gold and weddding makes me feel so scared! LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Happy Shishi? LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by .Jiya. - 04 November 2010 at 10:13pm

Reine

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Yeah! I'm happy now! loll
Ohh you get heavy gold in your weddings?? In my family every bride usually gets to choose her own gold jewellery, even the sets she gets from the groom's family loll
And I lovee white gold with diamonds! <3

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakshi..

Yeah! I'm happy now! loll
Ohh you get heavy gold in your weddings?? In my family every bride usually gets to choose her own gold jewellery, even the sets she gets from the groom's family loll
And I lovee white gold with diamonds! <3

- Yeah even with us the bride picks her own gold as well, but sometimes the grooms family want to give more.. LOL our outfit is so darn  heavy man im gonna need extra help on my wedding day.

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Hmm, I don't like gold very much. 'Kundan' is really pretty though, so I probably want to wear that for my wedding :) Who knows though, so much time left...probably will change my mind by then :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top