-Wedding Jewellery- - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sakshi..  awww i havent seen one light weight yet.. the day i do il put it on order.. πŸ˜†
why not red.. i dont want the bright red colour either i want the blood marroon red, someone wore it jheezz it looked so nice!
@Jiya: loll you wanna place an order?? 
idk. actually my sister's best friend wore a golden lehenga for her wedding and it was sooo pretty! i wanna wear one like that! 
yeahh the blood maroon is cool too!
@Sakshi.. place a order at my age i have ages to go .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awww i saw someone wear purple it looked hot, and someone wearing hot pink it looked errr! πŸ˜†
@Jiya: ROFL thats what i intended to say
ahh i loved the golden look! i've also seen someone wearing turquoise blue and it looked greattt
Answer- in all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look. However, gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding
- in all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look. However, gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding
 In all Indian wedding the gold and diamond jewelleries are the main attraction. However, along with those different types of Kundan jewellery matched with your outfit adds a special look.  Gold and diamond are always a hit for all Indian wedding. They always adds a special appeal to the bride's look. In India marrige  and  jewelery  are interlinked. it represent the core Indian Culture. There are varieties of Indian jewellery . Gold always holds a special meaning in any auspicious occasion starting from marriage to birthday celebration😊
^ Hey, please try not to spam, the topic.

Since I am 1/4 of 4 different religions/backgrounds and I'm multicultured nearly everyone in my families/cousins/aunties and uncles have had three or four weddings.

So Obviously so would I. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but not 4, thats ott, narrow it down to two. πŸ˜†

punjabi/lebanese wedding:
which is going to be the punjabi muslim one,
I wouldnt want to wear red, maybe red because i think whenver i go to asian weddings all the brides who wear red stand out the most and look the most beautiful, or Yellow lehnga, but it has to be very heavy, haha. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I would wear wear the jewelery from the in-laws, I think its a tradition/custom, you do that they buy your outfit (obvs you get to choose), and your jewelry. Maybe diamonds would look nice.

On my spanish (the white' or catholic way),
Probably wear a white dress,
white gold and diamonds, ice ice baby 😎 🀣
and it would be traditional, like in a church :) and the little bridesmaid in their dresses,
and then when all the customs/rituals are done
its crunk timee in a banquet hall 😎 🀣 😎 🀣 😎 🀣 😎 🀣

Does registeration count too?
I would probably wear pink slash silver, that combo plus heavy work on saree/lehnga done too. and moreee white goldd, or silver, or maybe a artificial set, because theyre really in aswell. πŸ˜›

Ebony.x

Edited by Ebony. - 13 years ago
Wow!!! This is the most beautiful topic I have ever seen in IF. Iam not so old enough to think about my marriage right now but I can imagine myself as bride now. All the answers are lovely. I guess in my marriage my wedding jewelry would be diamonds and loads of white golds. Iam half Hindu and Buddhist, But I love white wedding. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Though I am not married but it's true that woman gets lots of jewellery during her marriage. They also get golden jewellery after their marriage. For Bengali bride it is mostly the golden ones. The newly wed bride receives gold for various occasions.  Her husband also gifts her with the gold ornaments for each and every special occasion.  Any newly married women suppose to wear them.  In fact it is a reflection of wealth and prosperity. Women simply love to wear golden jewellery