Written Update 27th Sep - Detailed Update Complete

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Friends good morning /evening This is my first update in this forum plz ignore my mistakes...

Friends Plz support this actors to raise in their rankings by visiting their profile pages,joining their fan clubs and commenting on their profiles

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10142/mohammad-nazim/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10143/giaa-manek/

Now todays update

Part ' 1

The episode begins with Rashi asking to Gopi to give her list but Gopi asks her what list and she says i don't need anything but Rashi replies her ya i know you wont need anything as you have got this expensive saree ...Gopi gets sad hearing this then Gopi starts telling about the list of kitchen items which is needed and Rashi start noting down ..

Kinjal was talking on phone to Umang she says i have kept fast for you as i love you a lot .... Plz do something to save our love my mom will make me to marry someone we don't have much time... Umang says don't worry Kinjal i love you too i will do something...Suddenly she gets shocked as she sees Rashi was standing at door she yells at Rashi what are you doing here??? Rashi comes near Kinjal and smilingly she says Kinjal why are you looking pale may be due to fasting but Kinjal interrupts an says to get out from her room she cant bear her .... hearing this Rashi says i know you don't want me to stay hear as iam the hurdle between you and that another guy to whom you were talking now .. Kinjal gets angry and asks what she needs from her why she is doing all this ???Rashi replies i need your list about your requirements so plz tell me i will note down Kinjal with angry tone says she don't want anything but then Rashi says i need something so you write it for me Kinjal refuses but Rashi says you have to talk to Umang so write it soon and she starts saying all that which she needs and Kinjal starts writing

Part -2

Kaakiji is dressing herself in her room and Gopi is helping her but she looks at the wall clock and Kakiji notices this she ask to Gopi waiting for whom as there is much time to break the fast but Gopi says as she is waiting for her MAMI(aunty) then Kakiji adds i know you are waiting for your Shagun saree which your Mami will bring for you i remember my days when i use to wait for my Shagun saree which my mom brings for me and Baa use to help me in dressing .. Gopi leaves from there smilingly....

Raashi was calling to her mom in living room her mom says iam on the way to your home will be reaching there within 5 mins... Rashi says i know mom but i have something to tell you as i know i wont have time to tell you later she says about Kinjal's affair with Umang he is the guy whom she saw in the restaurant few days back Rashi then says if we get any info about Umang then it will be good as we can use it against this family she says Koki has invited Kinjals fiance family also for teej and her mom says she will give some idea after reaching home... Rashi hungs the phone she turns and sees Koki was standing there.. Rashi gets shocked and asks you here when did you come here Koki replies with angry look i came here when you was chatting with your mom Rashi says she called her mom just to wish her as today is teej ..Koki asks why did you call her is she fine ??cant she come here and give you blessings as today is your first teej ?? Rashi tries to say something Koki stops her and says all the day you are chatting with your mom if the phone bills is high then you will be questioned for this as this is your responsibilty so here after you will call your mom once per day ... The door bell rings and they see Rashi's mom entering the house koki says just now you talked to your mom and she is here ?? Rashi leaves from there without uttering any word

Rashi and gopi gets blessings from her and gopi asks about Mamaji and her mami says he is fine Koki comes there and asks is she fasting today Rashi mom says yes ofcourse then Koki says so i wont be asking for you for anything to take not even water as you are fasting she then orders Gopi to bring some sweets and keep in front of her she will have it after breaking the fast ....

Koki adds you know nowdays Rashi is taken all the responsibilities of this house you must be known as Rashi use to call you and give you all the news she shares with you everything ... she then turns to Rashi and says she use to think about her work all the time now also she is thinking about some work ..

Part -3

Koki asks Rashi about some work she tells her to change the curtains Rashi says i will tell mani to do but Koki says mani is busy in kitchen so you do it or else oyu go and handle kitchen work then mani will do this work Rashi agrees to do put the curtains she turns to her mom and excuses as she has some work ...Koki talks to Rashi's mom she asks your daughterr is very fond of eating but why she is fearing of kitchen si she don't know to cook or something else??Rashi's mom says Rashi knows cooking she is likes cooking very much....hearing this Koki smilies silently

Rashi was putting the curtains her mom enters she sees Rashi standing on the ladder and trying very hard to put the curtains she says shouting do it carefully beta and plz spare sometime come talk with me as im dying to talk with you i ave come here excusing myself from your MIL but rashi says she cant talk with her now as if Koki sees then she will shout at her she adds my MIL all the keeps me busy in household works saying its my responsibility now you go if my MIL sees me like this then she will yell at me only listening this Rashi's mom leaves from there she goes to living room there Koki asks in teasing tone about her where have you been you take so much time i was worrying about you?? She then excuses herself from and tell her to sit here only she will be back soon as soon as she leaves Rashi's mom feels free ...Gopi comes there she wishes her Mami for teej by giving sweet box to her but Gopi's Mami yells at her saying you are celebrating here but my daughter is working very harg there ..Gopi says No Mamji iam going to help Rashi now but then Rashi comes there and says i have finished my work no need for your help you go from here ..she goes and sits in the couch besides her mom .. Gopi moves from there Koki comes there and calls Gopi and asks where she is going she tells her to spend sometime with her Mamiji as Rashi will be busy with ther responsibility she turns to Rashi and asks did she finished all the work??rashi says yes she has changed all the curtains then Koki asks did you changed all the bedspreads?? Rashi looks at her silently Koki continues you did not do i kept the bedspreads also beside the curtains and i did tell you to change the bedspreads as i thought you are so smart you will do it by yourself but you did not so who will do it now???Rashi says i will do it..hearing this Koki says good you go and do all your work fast as today is teej everything should be done quickly you can chat with your mom later Rashi agrees by nodding her head and she leaves from there...

Rashi changing the bedspread cursing her MIL and she sees Gopi entering the room Gopi asks to Rashi if she needs any help Rashi says not help oyu will be doing whole work now she then asks where is Kaki ?? gopi says she is in Kitchen Rashi runs from there Gopi starts to put the bedspreads over the bed suddenly a photo frame falls down which was hit by her unknowingly Gopi tooka the frame it was Aham's photo Gopi looks at him lovingly she thinks about the scene where he gave him the saree she smilies shyly..she wipes the dust from the photo and talks to herself she says today on Teej if i Parvati do this pooja will my hubby Shivji will he change his attitude ???can i except the same love from him which was to be from Shivji to Parvati ??will Teej Mata will fulfil my wishes will that day come when my hubby will accept me as his wife ???

Precap

The phone rings Kakiji(Rashi MIL) picks up the phone Aham on otherside she tells to him i will call your mom but Aham says he wants to talk to his wife ...Kaki calls Gopi and says your hubby wants to talk to you come and talk to him ...

Edited by radev_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!👏
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radev_fan

hi guys i will be doing todays written update

thanks👏
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
fanks 4da update 😊

saliah
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a great update.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for this. I am usually a silent reader on this forum and mainly just follow updates but your update was lovely - can't believe it was your first! Well done and thanks again:)
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...overall a good epi  no time for mom and daughter😉  go koki go👏
tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update thx 4 it, plz introduce urself
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the precap today after sooo longgggg.  hope cvs dont spoil it..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx heena for the fab update.....
at last precap was again as per the pattern......Show is surviving on Pracaps...anyone has doubt.....
pari she is heena and she is new to the forum.....