Fan Fictions

Quiz on MKRM (Deadline: 29th September) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

LOVE_AR

LOVE_AR

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Sorry for late reply

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quiz on MKRM (Deadline: 29th September) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adi4Ayu

Adi4Ayu

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

U shudnt hav sent me d PM if u dint want me 2 participate. but u did.. so here i am wid my answrs.. i dint refer mkrm online or d mkrm book 4 dese

YOUR NAME: u dont know?? Aditya Kashyap

MKRM FULL FORM: Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me

AUTHOR'S FULL NAME: Ayushi "Lovy" Sharma (Kashyap)

1. Why doesn't Ridhimaa like taking medicines?

ans: coz d medicines r bitter in taste

2. When Shashank asks Armaan (for the first time) not to call him 'sir', what did Armaan say he would call Shashank?

ans: he jokes & says he wud call shashank as sasurji

3. When did Smriti's (Anjali's Mom's) name first pop up in MKRM?

ans: wen Tammy tries 2 stop Ridz & Ridz says Papa kehte the ki wo humesha mom ko jaate hue rokte the.. she was talkin abt Smriti

4. List all the birthday gifts for Ridhimaa from Armaan.

ans: payal, kangan, ridz's family photo, srk

5. Give Armaan and Ridhimaa's birthdates (as given in MKRM).

ans: Ridz-13 sep, Armaan-2 nov

6. When in MKRM did Armaan tell Ridhimaa for the first time that her tears hurt him?

ans: wen she goes 2 his room after armaan breaks down in front of nani

7. How long did the surgery of Armaan's Brain Haemorrhage went on? Who operated on him?

ans: d surgery tuk 2 hrs, dr.pronita operated on him

8. What is Armaan's blood group? Who else (from the main characters) shared the same blood group with him?

ans: O +ve. tamanna, padma shared d same blood group. i think ridz too was an O+ na?

9. List the phobias of Armaan and Ridhimaa (what all were they scared of).

ans: Armaan-herpetophobia(fear of lizards), Ridz-claustrophobia(fear of small,closes, dark places)

10. Ridhimaa once pronounced a swear word ,"You bas***d". When and to whom?

ans: to karan. wen karan invited her 2 his fake b'day party & kissed her on cheek & clicked photo

11. Why does Armaan hug everyone?

ans: according 2 armaan "Main jab apne kisi friend ko hug karta hoon to main chahta hoon ki main unke saare dukh share kar loon aur apni saari khushiyan unhe de doon. Main unse bahut pyar karta hoon na isiliye."

12. Names of Sapna's husband and child?

ans: husband-ashutosh, child-harshit

13. Give the name of the news reporter who usually interviews Armaan. Which News Channel did she belong to? What was her date of death?

ans: miss priti sahni, she belonged 2 national news & was d first victim of the taj attacks on 26 or 28 october? i am nt too sure abt d date

14. Why doesn't Armaan like getting wet in the water (like playing with sea water, etc)?

ans: he thinks its way too kiddish he prefrs bathng in d tub instead of playing in d sea water & he is also prone to cold & fever.

15. Armaan had a treasure box. What all did it contain initially (the very first time Ridhimaa opened it)?

ans: dmg photoframe, kada, payal

16. When Armaan revealed his tattoo secret to Ridhimaa, who eavesdropped on them? What reason did the eavesdropper give for coming there?

ans: champ(atul) eavesdropped & said he came there2 call ridz as anjy was waiting 4 her

17. Name the movie which AR, AA and RM went to watch together.

ans: bachna aye haseeno

18. Name the song which Armaan hated but always sung for Ridhimaa.

ans: do dil mil rahe hai

19. When did Armaan address Ridhimaa directly by her name for the first time, since he returned back to Mumbai, proving he was alive?

dis is tough. evn i dnt knw.

20. What was the first group game played in MKRM? Who won? What was the prize?

ans: role play. AR won by 100 on 10 points. got 2 passes of gypsy king

21. List the contents of Armaan's will.

ans: kasauli house 2 shashank, cars 2 muskan & atul, bike 2 rahoool, workout kit 2 is college, all jewellery 2 ridz, money 2 mini, ridz & tammy dunno wat amount exactly.

22. What was the full name of Armaan's collegemate, Tanz? What tag used to be associated with her in the college? What was her hair like?

ans: tanya joshi. she had 'sexy legs'. her hair was red n spiky

23. First song that Armaan sings in MKRM?

ans: i m confused. his 1st song was 'tum hansti achi lagti ho' but he said it as a poem. i dont remember d first song actually. srry.

24. Armaan gifts Ridhimaa a bracelet. When did he first give it to her? What was written on it?

ans: on their 1st engagement just aftr dey exchanged d rings. on it ws writtn 'i will love you tomorrow more than today'

25. What was written on the locket which Ridhimaa gifts Armaan? Why did she give it to him?

ans: FRIENDS, she gave it 2 him coz she ws grateful 2 him 4 saving her life & armaan had told her nt 2 say thank u as thanks & sorry r nt allowd in frndship

26. What was the Friendship's Day SMS which Armaan sent to Ridhimaa?

ans: Zindgi me aapki kabhi gham na ho, mushkil me bhi khushiya kabhi kum na ho.. muskuraaye har dum zindgi aapki, chahe har khushi me saath hum na ho..

27. What did Armaan's father die of?

ans: tuberculosis or mayb coz of d shock of truth getting exposed & d guilt

28. What was the name of the doctor who diagnosed Ridhimaa's Brain Tumor? Who operated on her?

ans: diagnosis by dr.rishabh bagchi (u think i wud 4get dat?), dr.john gloster with assistant armaan operated

29. When did Ridhimaa and Maan arrive at Mumbai? What was Maan's full name?

ans: dey arrived on d 25th jan, at night. maan's full name ws Armaan Prakash Saraswat

30. Where was Tamanna living initially? Give the names of her husband and Father-in-law. Where did she go for her first honeymoon?

ans: bengaluru, husband-dr.matthew white, father:dr.samuel white, she went 2 canada & came 2 india on her 1st honeymoon on armaan's bday

31. When and over what did AR's first fight occur in MKRM?

ans: over d mirchi in d sabzi aftr armaan gets a call 4m mini & calls her as his gf

32. Which Radio programme did Armaan compere? What was the name and contact number of that Radio Station as given in MKRM? When Atul finally gets to call the Radio Station, what name did he choose to introduce himself?

ans: ehsaas dillon ke, radio station was radio city, number sumthing like 2233445566, atul takes a pseudonym, sum muslim name i dnt remember.

33. What was Atul's reason behind his first gift to Anjali? What was the gift wrapped in?

ans: torch cuz anjali was scared of d dark. it was wrapped in recyled paper na?

34. How many rooms were there on the second floor of the Hotel Ridhimaan? Where was the Hotel situated? Name the security guard who was friends with Armaan.

ans: 10 rooms na? it ws in santa cruz, joseph ws d security guard.

35. Maan and Gazal's engagement took place on which date?

ans: 14 feb

36. What options did Armaan give Ridhimaa for their honeymoon spots? What were Ridhimaa's choices?

armaan gave all d choices i gave u (srry dnt remembr yaar) ridz wantd 2 go 2 kasauli 2 visit bi's grave & canada 2 meet tammy

37. Give the name of Armaan's first album. How many songs did it have? Which was the last song?

ans: tu zindagi had 7 songs & last 1 was ishq leta hai

38. Armaan's second album, "Voice of India" was recorded in how many days?

ans: 4 sundays

39. In which part of MKRM did the "first kiss" of AR happen?

ans: in 398 ridz brushed her lips wid armi, in 400 d real kiss

40. How many letters did Ridhimaa leave before going to Maan and Rachna?

ans: 4 lettrs

41. What did Armaan and Ridhimaa wear in their first engagement? Why did Armaan dress up twice for his first engagement?

ans: armaan wore black suit, ridz wore pink lehenga. armaan had gon 2 d gupta house 2 do preparations bt wen he ws told dat it ws a joke, he came bak & spoiled his yellow sherwani

42. Ridhimaa gets a fake boyfriend for herself to make Armaan hate her. What was the fake boyfriend's name? On which day did she bring him to meet her friends? What was the fake boyfriend's occupation?

ans: i m not answering abt d name (u bettr change d name or atleast d surname). bt she brought him on monday, he had a business of garments & atul called him a namoona. ok d name ws aditya kashyap (how ironical na?)

43. AR, along with their family and friends went to a Mall where Armaan had got hurt. What was the name of the Mall? What were the names of Armaan's friends who met them in the Sports' Goods shop? Which dress did Armaan help Ridhimaa to select? Whom did he suggest he would give the dress to and why?

ans: d blue water mall, john & parul, purple suit, 2 muskan coz ridz dint want his help

44. Who said the following to whom, and when?

i want more of these ques. reminds me of our skul days

a: Kyunki mujhe ehsaas ho gaya tha ki main tumse hoon.

ans: ridz 2 armaan aftr her confession wen armaan asks y she changed her decision

b: Dekho... tum to mujhe bhi rula kar chodogi.

ans: armaan 2 ridz wen ridz told him dat she wud nt let nything happn 2 him aftr he givs d payal & kada

45: List all the bloopers you found in MKRM. Whoever lists the maximum important bloopers would get 5 extra points.

ans: u really want me 2 tell u d bloopers?

i remembr only 1.. d armaan's tattoo ws revealed 2 srk twice!

ps. DO NOT COPY MY ANSWRS

kasuuuu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ekts_dmgmjht

ekts_dmgmjht

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
hey ayushi can u extend d deadline
i want to participate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top