Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Quiz on MKRM (Deadline: 29th September) (Page 2)

x.inspire.x Senior Member
x.inspire.x
x.inspire.x

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovy2u

i have tried to b honest & didnt consult mkrm to answer any question. so the answers can b wrong but i do read mkrm regularly

YOUR NAME: Vanya Srivastava

MKRM FULL FORM: Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me

AUTHOR'S FULL NAME: Ayushi Sharma

1. Why doesn't Ridhimaa like taking medicines?

-dawai kadwi hoti hai Big smile

2. When Shashank asks Armaan (for the first time) not to call him 'sir', what did Armaan say he would call Shashank?
-sasurji LOL

3. When did Smriti's (Anjali's Mom's) name first pop up in MKRM?

4. List all the birthday gifts for Ridhimaa from Armaan.

-I remember one, srk

5. Give Armaan and Ridhimaa's birthdates (as given in MKRM).
-armaan:2nd nov, riddhima:13 sept

6. When in MKRM did Armaan tell Ridhimaa for the first time that her tears hurt him?

7. How long did the surgery of Armaan's Brain Haemorrhage went on? Who operated on him?

-2 hours, Dr. Pronita

8. What is Armaan's blood group? Who else (from the main characters) shared the same blood group with him?
- O positive, tamanna

9. List the phobias of Armaan and Ridhimaa (what all were they scared of).

-armaan: lizards, riddhima: she was claustrophobic

10. Ridhimaa once pronounced a swear word ,"You bas***d". When and to whom?

11. Why does Armaan hug everyone?

12. Names of Sapna's husband and child?

-husband: ashutosh, child: harshit

13. Give the name of the news reporter who usually interviews Armaan. Which News Channel did she belong to? What was her date of death?
-priti sahni, national news, 26th november in taj attacks Cry

14. Why doesn't Armaan like getting wet in the water (like playing with sea water, etc)?

15. Armaan had a treasure box. What all did it contain initially (the very first time Ridhimaa opened it)?

-kada, payal

16. When Armaan revealed his tattoo secret to Ridhimaa, who eavesdropped on them? What reason did the eavesdropper give for coming there?
-atul, he said he came there as anjali was waiting 4 ridz

17. Name the movie which AR, AA and RM went to watch together.
-bachna aye haseeno

18. Name the song which Armaan hated but always sung for Ridhimaa.

-do dill mill rahe hain.. Embarrassed

19. When did Armaan address Ridhimaa directly by her name for the first time, since he returned back to Mumbai, proving he was alive?

20. What was the first group game played in MKRM? Who won? What was the prize?

-roleplay, AR won, got 2 passes 4 gypsy king 4m shubhankar

21. List the contents of Armaan's will.

22. What was the full name of Armaan's collegemate, Tanz? What tag used to be associated with her in the college? What was her hair like?

-tanya Joshi Angry, she was called 'sexy legs', her hair was red?

23. First song that Armaan sings in MKRM?
-do dill mill rahe hain

24. Armaan gifts Ridhimaa a bracelet. When did he first give it to her? What was written on it?

-i dont remember when he first gave it to her, but on it was written 'i will luv u tomorrow more than today' Clap

25. What was written on the locket which Ridhimaa gifts Armaan? Why did she give it to him?
-FRIENDS was written on it, she gave it cuz armaan had told her not 2 say thank u & she was feeling thankful 2 him 4 saving her life

26. What was the Friendship's Day SMS which Armaan sent to Ridhimaa?

27. What did Armaan's father die of?

-tuberculosis

28. What was the name of the doctor who diagnosed Ridhimaa's Brain Tumor? Who operated on her?
-i know the one who operated. he was dr.gloster with armaan as assistant

29. When did Ridhimaa and Maan arrive at Mumbai? What was Maan's full name?

-26 jan, maan saraswat

30. Where was Tamanna living initially? Give the names of her husband and Father-in-law. Where did she go for her first honeymoon?
-bangalore, matthew

31. When and over what did AR's first fight occur in MKRM?

32. Which Radio programme did Armaan compere? What was the name and contact number of that Radio Station as given in MKRM? When Atul finally gets to call the Radio Station, what name did he choose to introduce himself?

-ehsaas dillon ke

33. What was Atul's reason behind his first gift to Anjali? What was the gift wrapped in?

34. How many rooms were there on the second floor of the Hotel Ridhimaan? Where was the Hotel situated? Name the security guard who was friends with Armaan.

-the security guard name was joseph.

35. Maan and Gazal's engagement took place on which date?

-14 feb

36. What options did Armaan give Ridhimaa for their honeymoon spots? What were Ridhimaa's choices?

37. Give the name of Armaan's first album. How many songs did it have? Which was the last song?

-tu zindagi, 7 songs i guess

38. Armaan's second album, "Voice of India" was recorded in how many days?
-4 sundays Clap

39. In which part of MKRM did the "first kiss" of AR happen?

-i would never forget this. the 400th part Embarrassed

40. How many letters did Ridhimaa leave before going to Maan and Rachna?

41. What did Armaan and Ridhimaa wear in their first engagement? Why did Armaan dress up twice for his first engagement?

42. Ridhimaa gets a fake boyfriend for herself to make Armaan hate her. What was the fake boyfriend's name? On which day did she bring him to meet her friends? What was the fake boyfriend's occupation?

-Aditya Kashyap LOLLOLLOL lovy di yahi name kyu choose kiya, wo bhi villain ke liye?

43. AR, along with their family and friends went to a Mall where Armaan had got hurt. What was the name of the Mall? What were the names of Armaan's friends who met them in the Sports' Goods shop? Which dress did Armaan help Ridhimaa to select? Whom did he suggest he would give the dress to and why?
-blue water mall, john-parul,purple suit

44. Who said the following to whom, and when?

a: Kyunki mujhe ehsaas ho gaya tha ki main tumse hoon.

-riddhima
b: Dekho... tum to mujhe bhi rula kar chodogi.
-armaan

45: List all the bloopers you found in MKRM. Whoever lists the maximum important bloopers would get 5 extra points.

Meaning of blooper: A clumsy, embarrassing mistake in the story, (be it in the storyline, dialogue, etc).

Example: AR got married on 18th Feb, while in the last part, I had written "On 18th June, Armaan and Ridhimaa's wedding took place at the Gupta House." It was a careless mistake, a blooper, which no-one pointed out!

-i dont remember if there was any blooper. i dint even notice this 18th june until u said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovy2u

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovy2u

Originally posted by shristi sarda

hey haven't read the ff...
plzz give me the link of the ff...would love to read....
Here you go...

thanx....

lovy2u

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

YOUR NAME: Dhruvika

MKRM FULL FORM: muhabbat ki raahon me

AUTHOR'S FULL NAME: Ayushi 

• becoz it tastes bitter.

2. When Shashank asks Armaan (for the first time) not to call him 'sir', what did Armaan say he would call Shashank?

• sasurji

• srk 

6. When in MKRM did Armaan tell Ridhimaa for the first time that her tears hurt him?

• afeter shashanks n padmas wedding in 1st part

7. How long did the surgery of Armaan's Brain Haemorrhage went on? Who operated on him?

• dr Pronita

8. What is Armaan's blood group? Who else (from the main characters) shared the same blood group with him?

• O positive and tamana 

• armaan: lizard
  • riddhima: darkness

• to take away their pain n give them happiness

• ashutosh n child is harshit

13. Give the name of the news reporter who usually interviews Armaan. Which News Channel did she belong to? What was her date of death?

• Priti sahani 

• national news channel 

14. Why doesn't Armaan like getting wet in the water (like playing with sea water, etc)?

15. Armaan had a treasure box. What all did it contain initially (the very first time Ridhimaa opened it)?

• a golden kada
  • payal 
  • n dmg photo phrame

16. When Armaan revealed his tattoo secret to Ridhimaa, who eavesdropped on them? What reason did the eavesdropper give for coming there?

• Atul. that anjali is calling riddhima

• bachna ae haseeno

• Do dil mil rahe hain

19. When did Armaan address Ridhimaa directly by her name for the first time, since he returned back to Mumbai, proving he was alive?

• it was role play 
  • n won by Armaan n riddhima
  • n the prize was the ticket to gypsy king

• jewellery
  • money 
  • car 
  • bike 
  • house 
  • kasaulli boxing area

22. What was the full name of Armaan's collegemate, Tanz? What tag used to be associated with her in the college? What was her hair like?

• Tanya joshi

• Do dil mil rahe hain

24. Armaan gifts Ridhimaa a bracelet. When did he first give it to her? What was written on it?

• before there engagement
  • i will love u tomorrow more than today

25. What was written on the locket which Ridhimaa gifts Armaan? Why did she give it to him?

• Friends forever
  • becoz he had told her not to say thank you

• tuberculosis

28. What was the name of the doctor who diagnosed Ridhimaa's Brain Tumor? Who operated on her?

•  dr. bakshi
  • dr. gloster n armaan

• Armaan 

30. Where was Tamanna living initially? Give the names of her husband and Father-in-law. Where did she go for her first honeymoon?

•  canada
  •  matthew white n father in law:
  • india

32. Which Radio programme did Armaan compere? What was the name and contact number of that Radio Station as given in MKRM? When Atul finally gets to call the Radio Station, what name did he choose to introduce himself?

• ehsaas dilon ke

33. What was Atul's reason behind his first gift to Anjali? What was the gift wrapped in?

34. How many rooms were there on the second floor of the Hotel Ridhimaan? Where41 was the Hotel situated? Name the security guard who was friends with Armaan.

36. What options did Armaan give Ridhimaa for their honeymoon spots? What were Ridhimaa's choices? 

37. Give the name of Armaan's first album. How many songs did it have? Which was the last song? 

41. What did Armaan and Ridhimaa wear in their first engagement? Why did Armaan dress up twice for his first engagement?

42. Ridhimaa gets a fake boyfriend for herself to make Armaan hate her. What was the fake boyfriend's name? On which day did she bring him to meet her friends? What was the fake boyfriend's occupation?

•  Aditya kashyap 

43. AR, along with their family and friends went to a Mall where Armaan had got hurt. What was the name of the Mall? What were the names of Armaan's friends who met them in the Sports' Goods shop? Which dress did Armaan help Ridhimaa to select? Whom did he suggest he would give the dress to and why? 

• Blue waters
  • Parul n John
  • A purple suit
  • he suggested he would give it to muskaan becoz Riddhima did not like it.

• Ridhima  to armaan 

• Armaan to tamana

45: List all the bloopers you found in MKRM. Whoever lists the maximum important bloopers would get 5 extra points.

lovy2u

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
will u plz post the answers 4 these questions

lovy2u

swahas Senior Member
swahas
swahas

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged

YOUR NAME: Swathi

hey lovy one important thing is that its been like few months since i read MKRM lastly, so i wrote watever i remembered

MKRM FULL FORM: Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me

AUTHOR'S FULL NAME: Ayushi Sharma

kyunki dawai kadve hote hain

sasurjiWink

ridz's family photo, sharukh khan, etc

sep 13th - ridz and armaan- 2nd nov

during the next day (i think) of shashank-padma's marriage, wen she cries, he tells her not to cry nd also says tat her tears hurt him

i tink it was Dr. Ponita, 2 hours i think

O+, Tamanna also has the same blood group

armaan is scared of lizards, of losing ridz, getting seperated from ridz etc,

ridhimaa is scared of darkness, dark places, then the same as armaan, she fears of losing him

i think to that guy who calls her to his fake birthday nd takes pics of ridz, later blackmails her to break her engagemant with armaan, threatens to kill armaan if she doesnt do it

he hugs everyoone so as to share al their worries nd give all his happiness to others

priti sahni, 26th november, tat terrorist attacks in taj hotel, national news

beacuse he fears of getting cold, mreover, he feels its like silly nd childish to get wet in water like that

the DMG framed phtoo of AR, the kangan of his mom, his valentines day gift to her - 'payal'

it was atul, atul excused himself saying that he came there to cal ridz as anjali was calling her

Bachna Ae Haseeno

Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain, magar chupke chupke

we he meets her in the hospital cums with tamanna there,  he addresses her as tam's doctor nd not as somebody he already knew

Role-play was the 1st game, Armaan-Ridz won the game, they won 2 free passes to gypsy king

there was Rs.50,000 to ridz, all jewels nd some amt of money too to tamanna (i think), bike for rahul, car for atul

Tanya Joshi, sexy legs, stylish, modern etc,

a song in cafe nd in his room in the hospital, he thinks ridz nd sings ir for her, wen everybody tells him to pursue a carrier in singing hearing it

he gives it on their 1st engagement, this was written on it, "I will always love you tomorrow more than today"

Friends was engraved in gold letters, She gave it to him to express her gratitude towards him for saving her life from those gundas who tease her nd try to misbehave with her since he told her "dosthi mein no thanks nd no sorry"

Tuberculosis, but he was always been a drunkard in all his life

Dr.Gloster operated on her assisted by Armaan, it was diagnosed by a doc whom shahid takes her to, (sry i don remember his name)

ful name was Maan Saraswat

Initially she was living in Bangalore, her husmand's name is Mathew, she went to canada right after getting married, but the couple came to india back for honeymoon, father in las'w name was Mr.White

i think after he he gets a call form mini, ridz misunderstands it to be his gf, starts fighting with him for that cuz she hears him talking in the phone using the phrases "girlfiend nd I love u too"

Ehsaas Dilon Ki, Dr. Atul joshi

at first he gives her a pocket torchlight, he gave it because she was afraid of darkness nd small closed rooms, thinking that this wud help her wen she needs it if she has it with her always

34. How many rooms were there on the second floor of the Hotel Ridhimaan? Where was the Hotel situated? Name the security guard who was friends with Armaan.

i think there were 9 rooms, the hotel is in mumbai, josep was the gaurd

he gave her these choices - Swiz, Paris, France, etc, but she chose Kasauli nd then Canada

Tu Zindagi - it had 7 songs

4 Sundays

in the 400th part, tat was an amazing 1st unexpected move by ridz in the fire escape, but b4 that day she just brushed her lips against his at night in the terrace (this was just the day b4)

4 letters one for armaan(with nothing written on it, one for kirti nd shubankar apologizing to them for leaving so suddenly without any formal notice, one to nani, shashank nd padma apologising nd also tellin them not to search for her, and one for rahul, muskaan, anjy nd atul telling them her byes

Adithya Kashyap, he owned a garment business, Monday was the day she brought him

Blue Water Mall, John nd Parul, purple suit, to ridz

ridz says this to armaan wehn she confesses for the 1st time in MKRM in the cafeteria in front of everybody bravely

armaan to ridz when she apologises to him after cumin back to mumbai after she went to meet maan nd rachna, in the hospital wen ridz runs out of the cafe out of guilt, armaan follows her nd asks then reason nd consoles her (i think)

i don remember any like that, but in some places i remember u using her instead of him [ i know its sily, but still ;) ]

Meaning of blooper: A clumsy, embarrassing mistake in the story, (be it in the storyline, dialogue, etc).

Example: AR got married on 18th Feb, while in the last part, I had written "On 18th June, Armaan and Ridhimaa's wedding took place at the Gupta House." It was a careless mistake, a blooper, which no-one pointed out!

lovy2u

lovy2u Goldie
lovy2u
lovy2u

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

will u plz post the answers 4 these questions
Yes, I will post the answers, the scores and the name of the winner tomorrow.
lovy2u Goldie
lovy2u
lovy2u

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Anyone who wants to participate (including Riddhi) post your answers by today itself, within 8 hours.
LOVE_AR Senior Member
LOVE_AR
LOVE_AR

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged

YOUR NAME: Neha (Rohini)

MKRM FULL FORM: MUHABBAT KI RAAHON ME

AUTHOR'S FULL NAME: Ayushi Sharma (Kashyap)

Dawai kadwi hoti hai

When Tammy ridz ko jate hue tokte hai tab.

golden khandani kada ,the payal, family picture

Ridhimaa - 13th September        Armaan : 2nd November

When armaan firstly told everybody that he loves someone, but she wants him as a friend only.

Two Hours , Dr. Pronita operated on him

O+. Padma & Tamanna

Ridhimaa : chhote karme se dar lagta hai ridz ko

When ridhimaa went to Karan's fake Birthday party, & use this word to Karan

Wo isliya sabko hug karta hai kyuki  wo sab uske friends hai & wo jabhi apne friends ko hug karta hai to chata hai ki wo unke saare dukh share karle & uneh apni saari khushiyan  de de, wo unse bhoat pyar karta hai na isliya.

Ashutosh & Harshit

Miss Preeti Sahni, National news

DMG photograph of Armaan and Ridhimaa, kangan of Armaan's mother and payal

'Bachna Aye Haseeno'

Do dill mill rahe hai, magar chupke chupke

Kasauli ka Ghar – on the name of Dr.Shashank Gupta

1st Car – Dr. Atul Joshi

2nd Car – Dr. Muskaan Garewaal

Bike - Dr.Rahul Garewaal

Gym ka samaan - College St.Xaviers in Kasauli

Jewellery - Dr.Ridhimaa Gupta

50 lac rupees - Dr.Ridhimaa Gupta

3 lac rupees – For Mini's Operation

15 lac, 50 thousand rupees – Miss Tamanna

Tanya Joshi. Tanz, spiky red hair

Tum hansti achhi lagti ho.

On their Engagement.  "I will love you tomorrow more than today"

"FRIENDS", She wants to thank him for saving her, but u know na dosti main NO Thanku & No sorry, that's why she gave this locket to him

Zindagi me aapki kabhi gam na ho,
Mushkil me bhi khushiyan kabhi kam na ho,
Muskuraaye har dum zindagi aapki,
Chahe har khushi me saath hum na ho.
" HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY "

Bcoz of TB

Dr. John Gloster.  Dr. John Gloster & Armaan

In the Evening. Armaan Prakash Saraswat

Matthew & Samuel White. Mumbai

Ten Rooms, Santa Cruz road ,Joseph

Un dono ki engagement  hi kab hui????

London, Paris, Mauritius, Barbados,Italy,Switzerland. Kasauli & Canada

Tu Zindagi. Seven Songs. Ishq leta hai kaise imtihaan

Part 400

4 letters

Armaan ne black, fashionable, two piece suit & Ridz ne pink lehenga. Becoz usne uski first wali dress gusse main kharab kar di thi.

Aditya. Monday. Business (Garments)

Blue Water Mall , John & Parul, purple coloured suit

Ridhimaa said to Armaan

Armann said to Ridhimaa

Go to top