Ankita Lokhande to appear on Entertainment

Posted: 13 years ago

Ankita Lokhande to appear on Entertainment

By SonaliJoshi 27 Sep 2010 - 17:31

Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande, the iconic bahu Archana from Pavitra Rishta is following her co-star and rumoured partner Sushant Singh Rajput's footsteps soon. After Sushant's brilliant fire act last week the audience will get to see an aerial act performed by Ankita in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.

A source says, "We recently finished shooting for our first outdoor episode with Sanjay Dutt with lots dare devil car and bike stunts. We shot the entire episode in Film City and Sanjay too had a very interesting entry; he broke the glass wall and did a small stunt. Today we have Irrfan Khan and Kangana Ranaut as special guests who have come to promote their upcoming movie Knock Out. Tomorrow we will be shooting with Ankita who has come as a contestant. It is our second celebrity special episode. Ankita will do an aerial act. Suresh Menon and few other celebrities will also be part of this episode. John Abraham too shot with us for one episode where he too indulged in some breath taking stunts up in the sky. However we are not sure when this episode will go on air, though Sanjay's episode is likely to air this week itself."

Lokhande remained unavailable for comment.

Meanwhile there is a buzz that both Ankita and Sushant may take part in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa's fourth season.

oh wow aerial act!!!! Eagerly awaiting for it. 

N i so wanna c sush n anki in JDJ.....Madhuri is the rumoured judge!!!!
Best of luck Ankita .I hope you do really well....
Originally posted by bonnefille

oh wow aerial act!!!! Eagerly awaiting for it. 

N i so wanna c sush n anki in JDJ.....Madhuri is the rumoured judge!!!!

Can't wait to see Ankita's act! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Madhuri?  I love her!  As long as it's not Urmila again.  I really dislike her. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
I love Mads.She judging Anki...yipppeeee...prob is sushant ankita competiting against the other๐Ÿ˜”....dono ke liye vote karna kitna muskil hoga

Anyways,ATB to anki....cant wait to watch her doing this act.Thnx Karen๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
wow! can't wait to watch Anki's aeriel act. hope she will do a great job....ATB Anki!
thanks for the article....
@Gauri....same here dear. ab toh sach mein bahut muskil ho gaya hain.....ab karu bhi toh kis ko support karu yaar!
issliye main chaahti thi dono ek saath NB mein aayein.
hey monii....after a long time..how r u?

yes,I prefer NB only for tht reason...par Mads as a judge is just too tempting
when they will telecast it??? plzz anybody tell me the date????????
Originally posted by gaurimisha

hey monii....after a long time..how r u?

yes,I prefer NB only for tht reason...par Mads as a judge is just too tempting

hi dear...i am good. how about you? howz your life?
yup, Madhuri is just amazing.
gr8 news!!i wish Ankita all d best...

n wud luvvv if madhuri is d judge...as long as its not saroj khan,,no prob...i hate her..