sinchan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi
I am sure Divya will play very crucial role this week! she is definitely not like her parents! remember the previous episodes .She was very sweet and with so much self respect!

She is acting this way coz she sincerely belives that sidd loves her too! but definitely now truth will be out somehow and she will stand by NIvi and family!
 In a previous "aaj tak" clipping when asked about losing her love she says that she might over react but finally she will always be with Nivi coz she loves her more tthan anyone else in the family maybe a lil less than herself!!

so maybe she and sid will always remain friends and she will  keep informing sid about NIvi and her new life!

She might fall in love with Kinshuk and erase SIds name from her blanket and write Kinshuks name instead!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope divya k samne sach ajaye aur wo sid ki help karay nivi ko wapis lanay k liye ....aur usay kinshuk sy piar hojaye happy ending
shelar thumbnail
i really hope divya gets to know the truth and gets nivi and sid together as she is the only one who can do that and she forgets sid and kinshuk and divya fall in love and make it a 4some story and divya exposes chanchal and her evil intentions please increase divyas character as she is too good and lively and pleasing to watch.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yah i also hope for dis 2 divya ko bataeyga kon ?? pratap aur hemlatha tou bataengy nahi aur na nivi loog batanegy aur sid tou batayega hi nahi.....phr usko pta ksy chalega ??