Joined: 18 January 2010
An ode to Siddhant Modi - A Man of Honor!
Siddhant Modi has always demonstrated what real men should be like.
It is not without good reason that Armaan once said - tu mujhe chota
bana deta hai yaar! Mind you this is not a post to compare the 2 men:
Just an ode to a man, we all have come to love and respect. Who stands for just what his name indicates - Principles, Honor and Righteousness!
1. Stood strong to protect someone else's honor: Hasn't sid does this time and again? Ok before ppl jump on the thread and start blabbering bout sid clicking pictures and all tht jazz...yes he did! And am not justifying him in any way...but you have to see the provocation...a woman calling a man, molester is the same thing as a man calling a woman slut (courtesy shamil)..still, he never meant to make the pictures public and he was man enough to come out and admit his mistake in the open!
But when sid decided to marry ridhhima in spite of not being
the one to violate her honor during the hypothermia incident, just to protect
the reputation of her family, to save her from further humiliation and most
importantly to put some semblance of sanity back into her head ' Its was an act
2. After the poison fiasco he went on to marry her to save her family and her from disgrace knowing very well that she will never be able to love him back! It's the biggest insult a man can get if someone prefers to die rather than spend her life with you!!! It cant get worse than that and keeping all these thoughts aside, he drilled some sense into her minisicule brain about how selfish and coward she was to think of taking such a step! No wonder ridhhima told him tht the true meaning of love was taught to her by him!
3. His behavior with Riddhima - He could have exercised his marital rights on her from the first night but he did not! He preferred to wait! Because he did not just want her body, he d rather have her heart and soul'...and I think he succeeded...This is especially true in today's context...someone made a point that ridhhima has not let sid come SO close to her physically as she has let armaan! Think of it, despite this fact, she is NOT ready to leave sid! Go figure which bond is stronger! Sometimes u connect and bond at a level which is beyond this physical attraction...thts how connected SR are! In ridhhima modi's words - it can only be felt!
4. He did not express his feeling till Riddhima first confessed coz he knew he would then burden her and that might force her to remain in this marriage. Similarly He did so even after armaan's return. He always made a move after Riddhima took a step towards him. He has always tried to set her free! Always making it clear that at any point in time if she wishes to go back to armaan, she can do so without feeling any pang of guilt or remorse! Yes, he s human and he would hurt...but never did! He never showed or did anything that wud make her think that she s responsible for his miseries! He always put up a brave face so she could let go of him without guilt ' I think thts precisely why she kept coming back to him!
5. Even after the remarriage where his wife has expressed so clearly that she wants to marry him again out of her own will, he gave her the space she needed...right after the tent incident, she s been behaving like a physcho! And any man in his place would have completely lost his head! But see what sid says to her...he will never FORCE (read between the lines) her to do or say anything her heart doesn't believe in - he loves her and that s enough! Not even once did he ask her to even say I love you to him! If that is not unconditional love, I dunno what is!
6. He stands up for the right thing even if it means showing Riddhima the mirror or going against her thought process.
This post was not meant to demean or belittle anyone...this post
was just a tribute to a character who made us believe that there is still
goodness in this world! There are still people out there who will dare to love
you even if you don't love them back...there are still people out there who
will hold your hand and walk with you and if the need be, walk in front of you
to shield and protect you from all the miseries of life...there are still people
out there who have so much love in their hearts, that it is enough for both the
persons! Thank you CVs for giving us Siddhant Modi - Truly a man of Honor!
PS: the intellectually and emotionally challenged lot is requested to stay out of this post and make a complete fool of themselves by replying. Thank You!
Joined: 21 July 2005
Joined: 18 January 2010
Joined: 21 May 2009
Joined: 31 January 2006
Joined: 27 July 2010
Joined: 22 June 2007
Joined: 13 September 2010
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|A TRUE LUV- For True luvers (AR)||Hazel-eye||15||1178||10 October 2010 at 12:03am
|does mrs modi knows mr modi where as armaan||mithilalovesksg||16||1308||30 May 2010 at 5:07am
|19/4 - Riddhima Modi's TAUNTS to Siddhanth Modi||TheBlackJaguar||76||4876||21 April 2010 at 2:57am
|Name TJ2,Steffi,Paro,Zainu,n others name....||Asad-Kii-Arzoo||1||327||27 May 2009 at 9:01am
|dream cum true~~true love||armifan||2||806||23 April 2008 at 12:05pm
TellyBuzz got in touch with this pretty actor for an exclusive ... 235
Star One’s much admired show Dill Mill Gaye completed its beautiful ... 879