Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it's the directors that give her those kind of roles. I think she knows she is being repetitive, but directors only give her those kind of roles, what can she do! But than again, who knows lol
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually heard a lot of hype about Fashion and how it was suppoesedly mindblowingly good and how PC gives the performance of the year and what not, but i watched it last summer and i honestly thought it wasjust okay. I guess i was quite happy that overall it was a female-centric film without the need to have a hero at any point in time to make it entertaining, but in terms of the overall story and idea, it was executed well but never got to be one of my favourite films of the year, or even a film i'd really go out of my way to recomend to somebody.  I also thought PC did a better job in Kaminey than Fashion, but meh that's probably just a personal preference.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Was it the best movie of the year? I don't think so. But it was nice seeing something all women-centric :)

Priyanka and Kangana both did fantastic jobs.

And I enjoyed the music - Khuch Khaas, Mar Jawan and Fashion Ka Jalwa being my favourites!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Performances? Kangana was the best in the film I felt! I loved her in the film, she really got into the character! Priyanka was good, but her performance is also overrated! Some of the scenes, her acting was not believable. Like in some scenes after she becomes the famous super model, and the success goes to her head, and she starts being mean to people. Yeah those scenes where she was being mean, I didn't believe her character/performance! There were only 2 parts that she stood out to me in the film was her breaking down scene, write after she found out she was in bed with black guy! And also in the final scene where she was afraid to do the walk. Priyanka was good in the film, but nothing great!  She was 10 times better in Kaminey! Mudga was good too, noting great also, but she was good for a new comer! She was as good as Priyanka. Thatz impressive since she was new!

Music
Didn't like any of the songs! Jalwa was catchy but nothing great that made me want put it on my ipod.

PS love that pic you posted of the film! Kangana's face looks gorgeous!

I agree the film was not the best but it is worth a watch. Those are the scenes that stood out for me too in regards to Priyanka, those are the most memorable especially the final scene. Kangana was good too!! Even Mughda in her debut film.

Songs, Jalwa and Mar Jawaan were my favorites
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarie pants

soo agree....i mean...she destroys her career,  loses all her friends, has an affair with the CEO guy, gets into drugs and everything..and her big cathartic moment was when she slept with a black guy???? how offensive is that!!! 

I don't think that's what the scene meant. I think the reason she broke down isn't because the guy was black but because she slept with a completely random stranger who was a drug-dealer.

I, personally, thought Fashion was a great film. I found it highly entertaining and just the entire concept of it all kept me very interested. I can watch this film again and again.

I thought everyone acted VERY well but I do think Priyanka winning the national award for this film was a little unnecessary. She was excellent in the film but not national-award worthy.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yep priyankas performance was so overrated she wasnt all that but kangana was the best in the film priyanka didnt deserve national award for best actress
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was the bestt film i have seen of priyanka!!!:P
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fashion was very good. 
Priyanka gave phenomenal performance  according to me! I love her breakdown scene at the end and when she slept with a random guy! Kangana also gave powerful performance! Music was ok, but i really like Marjawa and Kuch Khaas hai!