I don't understand..

Posted: 13 years ago

why AR fans consider AR to be 'legendary'? it's a simple question. no hidden agenda, no conspiracy. just a clean, simple question 😊 see, I haven't been able to understand as to what exactly makes them 'legendary', or today's 'raj and simran' etc etc. infact, I think that if they had a relationship, it'd probably be sadomasochistic. no offence.

P.S - I know you hate me. but I love you. forever and ever.
Neetz if u get the answer please do tell me also...and i want to know what is FOREVER LOVE also if someone can ans me  ðŸ˜Š
haha because CZ....dear......i think according to CVS team they are next generation ROmeo JUilet ....for their convient they can play with feeling and fool the people around and become legendary in name of destorying mankind and manhood !!!

haha.....!! 4ever has become 2ever and that become never !! never become ever then there is confusion strike ever and then with confusion you know na....i have to consult CVS ....for this....it is out of my logic....!!

forever brand will explain you more better lolz..!! here it comes !! see....no more what ..by hook or crook, logic or no logic..........here comes more post coming to explain more sensible than us lolz......!!
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Neetz if u get the answer please do tell me also...and i want to know what is FOREVER LOVE also if someone can ans me  ðŸ˜Š

sure deal mate. I really want the answer now. ðŸĪ”

Fo, sho. I am all ears for this one too.

Neeta, you'd probably be still slapped with the 'conspiring' tag thru this topic....ab kya kare, humne bhi DMG actors se thodi bahot 'conspiring' seekh lee hai.

If I consider A and R (couple that register 0.2 trps) legendary, then with that, I'd have to say that every couple on Indian TV produced in the past decade is as well legendary. Please, taking in bullets for your loved one is not 'legendary', it's a sign of cucku-ness. Alert, alert...we got crazies on the loose.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
I can empathize with them on a certain level..I was mad crazy about my first fav hindi serial couple as well (not to this extent though) but did think it was a fab love story...3 yrs down the road..not so much, all these stories are ordinary and just there for the entertainment... legendary is what happens in real life..in our lives..not something that never existed
I think I already know the responses, but nonetheless I'd still like to see them.

Anyways, of course I don't think they're legendary. And forget Raj & Simran, they even compare 'em to R & J. Look I understand people like a certain couple, but describing them as legendary, epic and even divine is wrong. It's not even exaggeration anymore. It's just wrong :|
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

I also wanted to know this answer CZ..........what make A R love story a legendary....coz in my eyes It even lost the right to call itself a love story...and legendary,forever or eternal such words are far beyond..................

now its look like to gets TRPs they are showing all the physical things those are not even spontaneous but forced..............

I dont understand how can a woman who has been married 2 times with the same guy of her own choice, can suddenly again start feeling for her ex- lover. Its so wrong.
She herself wanted to get married the second time, then suddenly just out of the blue again she starts feeling for her ex-lover.
This is so WRONG CV"s
Arey Such a simple question Neetz here here let me answer and the answer is errmm
*Scratches head* *Sits Upright* *Lie on bed* *Rolls* *Solves a math equation* *Eats* *Takes a Nap* *Wakes Up* *Thinks* *Thinks some more*
Still thinking errrmmmm ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”😕ðŸĪŠ
I give up  😒 Agar Answer pata Chale tu mujhe bhi batana Neetz ..