Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

why AR fans consider AR to be 'legendary'? it's a simple question. no hidden agenda, no conspiracy. just a clean, simple question Smile see, I haven't been able to understand as to what exactly makes them 'legendary', or today's 'raj and simran' etc etc. infact, I think that if they had a relationship, it'd probably be sadomasochistic. no offence.

P.S - I know you hate me. but I love you. forever and ever.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009CR297deepaday10lulu99RhealitySuxbajlooka-maria-AbsolemaewaVedika211Ritz2012act12MuasamSept16thbengalirani101Cess-rapunzel84_Afrin_Nida_21mysterygirl123Amber_1SATHYA88jacobharry10011supercool3ka7eelaHarpreet.Maishu_25uppaasbarygremlin.UnKnFascinationpavs-DarthVader-she_ratchetdocnussprejudiced-Prithi-Angelic_J.Sidra*Adorable_Anu*shamilfriends_rockxXxSHAMILAxXxpatakhaguddiJasmine...ana_kashspicySugar..DarkHellBlaze-KaShti-sajni786ssdtvgojannyctophiliadivkashfullshewolf.-x-Reshu-x-.JustaDreamindian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't understand.." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Neetz if u get the answer please do tell me also...and i want to know what is FOREVER LOVE also if someone can ans me  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thpavs-Prithi-U-No-Pooana_kash

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
haha because CZ....dear......i think according to CVS team they are next generation ROmeo JUilet ....for their convient they can play with feeling and fool the people around and become legendary in name of destorying mankind and manhood !!!

haha.....!! 4ever has become 2ever and that become never !! never become ever then there is confusion strike ever and then with confusion you know na....i have to consult CVS ....for this....it is out of my logic....!!

forever brand will explain you more better lolz..!! here it comes !! see....no more what ..by hook or crook, logic or no logic..........here comes more post coming to explain more sensible than us lolz......!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10aewaSATHYA88_Afrin_ka7eelapavs-Prithi-U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Neetz if u get the answer please do tell me also...and i want to know what is FOREVER LOVE also if someone can ans me  Smile

sure deal mate. I really want the answer now. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009CR297lulu99-maria-RhealitySuxbajlookaAbsolemaewaRitz2012MuasamSept16thCess-kinny_ranvirSATHYA88rapunzel84supercool3ka7eelapavsgremlin.MagicalKashprejudiced-Prithi-docnuss-DarthVader-Angelic_JnyctophiliaNymeriashewolf.friends_rockU-No-PoospicySugar..xXxSHAMILAxXxsajni786indian_beauty-x-Reshu-x-nadaanmasakalli

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I can empathize with them on a certain level..I was mad crazy about my first fav hindi serial couple as well (not to this extent though) but did think it was a fab love story...3 yrs down the road..not so much, all these stories are ordinary and just there for the entertainment... legendary is what happens in real life..in our lives..not something that never existed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir---ayesha---rapunzel84act12x.DSKD.xAngelic_J

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009CR297gremlin.pavsxXxSHAMILAxXx

_Afrin_

Goldie

_Afrin_

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

I also wanted to know this answer CZ..........what make A R love story a legendary....coz in my eyes It even lost the right to call itself a love story...and legendary,forever or eternal such words are far beyond..................

now its look like to gets TRPs they are showing all the physical things those are not even spontaneous but forced..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thkinny_ranvirana_kash

Post Reply New Post

Go to top