Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Caramel_21

hey vini..
i am glad you enjoyed the fic. kya karoon aur koi jagah hi nahin bachi so why not dustbinπŸ˜†.. you know i read your reply, and then i was like.." yeh idea mujhe kyun nahin aya" and my inner conscious told me "tere pass dimag nahin hai buddhu"πŸ˜†.. see i am losing my sanity.
prediction..hmm. let see..i won't reveal it here..you know that..nahin to what are you guys gonna read in the next part..
this is my last fic..but this has just started to time to hai abhi..itni jaldi i won't leave you guys..i want to bore you guys to the limits first..πŸ˜†..
hai rabba meri siggi mere upar hi.. okay so this song goes to the writer who will try to take panga with me "aa dekha zaara, kisme kitna hai dum".. oh gosh i am really losing myself..🀣

loads of love..
Mel..

yaar acha hai ye idea nae aaya .. gosh! that would stink like anythng .. may be cleaning van would have taken them too assuming them to be trash ! 🀣 ... wow! u made me proud of myself for thinking such insane stuff *patting myself* ..🀣wonder if we need brain for it? coz insane ppl dnt have one if m not wrong! *effect of ur fic* *sighhhhh* πŸ˜†

Please Mel don't say "last fic" .. i cant get enough of ur fics... well, what if we dont get bored ? then u rn't going to end up writing after this na?i mean v can expect more fics coming from you na.. ? πŸ˜‰ ....

u came out to know NOW ? 😲 ..u cud have asked me before itself coz its been so long that u lost urself *a bit credit goes to ur crazy readers too* 🀣

rasikdhara101 thumbnail
yoo i loved it...hahah it was funny ! lmfaoo PM me when you updatee and updatee soon..please =D
Caramel_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dark_Desire

awesome intro

lol it was so funny
loved it

and why last ff
no plz don't stop
i love all ur ffs
they r jus too too too gud

continue SOON

luv
NIKKI :D

hey nikki. i am glad you enjoyed the fic. but this is the last one..sorry..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: bary

what the hell saying it as last one,i dont wanna be it as ur last one,samjhi
ahh greeky geeky guru,finally TACOS in a ff,ahh love them n miss them completely man n soo funny,u better continue fast leaving khandani aadat(updating late)
yes i demand pm service,itni lambi lines likhti huin,yeh baat alag hain woh ff ke baare main kam hain...lol
swetha

hey swetha..how are you? starting hi dhamki se ki..yeh mein kya sun rahi hoon?πŸ˜†.. yes this is the last one but don't worry since i update sooo regularly, it will take time, so fikar not. i am not stopping that soon..abhi time hai.. yeah  TACOS, i haven't written anything on them till now, so why not this time..sahi hai na? Pm you will get. and you write lambi lambi lines, i won't mind..next time isse bhi lamba hona chaiye..lol..

loads of love..
Mel..

Edited by Caramel_21 - 13 years ago
Caramel_21 thumbnail
yaar acha hai ye idea nae aaya .. gosh! that would stink like anythng .. may be cleaning van would have taken them too assuming them to be trash ! 🀣 ... wow! u made me proud of myself for thinking such insane stuff *patting myself* ..🀣wonder if we need brain for it? coz insane ppl dnt have one if m not wrong! *effect of ur fic* *sighhhhh* πŸ˜†

Please Mel don't say "last fic" .. i cant get enough of ur fics... well, what if we dont get bored ? then u rn't going to end up writing after this na?i mean v can expect more fics coming from you na.. ? πŸ˜‰ ....

u came out to know NOW ? 😲 ..u cud have asked me before itself coz its been so long that u lost urself *a bit credit goes to ur crazy readers too* 🀣

tere ideas..kafi solid hai..whenever i'll stuck somewhere, tere pass hi aungi to get rid of my writer's block..so don't let your insanity vanish till i am writing this ficπŸ˜†..
trust me, writing insane stuff requires a lot of brain work..experience hai itne saalo koπŸ˜†..papers mein aur kya likhte hain.
right now you enjoy this fic, i'll think about it but no promises for now.
yeah i know i am a gone case. by mistake losing type ho gaya, i should have written lost.🀣

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: imshveta

I definitely want a pM of this one
Please continue soon
Love
Shveta

hey shveta.. i am glad you enjoyed the fic. will Pm you from next time..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: KaSh_Deewaanie

Hey di!!

Last FF??

Aweee I love ur fics!!
But its okay u probably have ur reasons!!

ROFLL!!

I loved the warning before the intro!!
Too good!!

And the concept was also great!
It was harious!
I am guessing Armaan is greeky Atul is geeky and Rahul is guru??
I love the title!!
Wonder how Riddhima will come!!
Love ya!!
Do cont unknown truth plzzz!!

Jinszuu!!

hey jinil..yes sweety last fic hai..
warning i have typed and now i hope, the updates are funny enough nahin to mujhe warning remove karna padega..
let's see who is who..you'll have to read the update..πŸ˜‰
thank you so much for liking the title. even i love the title. of course meri fic hai to title to mujhe accha lagega hi..lol..
unknown truth is next..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Awesome! Continue soon

thanks sana. i am glad you enjoyed the fic.

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: amruta04

hey mel
nice start
i m definately going to read this ff
why last ff?
pl don't stop writing
waiting for the next update
do continue soon take care and
thanks for the pm.

hey amruta. i am glad you enjoyed the fic. sorry dear but this is the last one..

loads of love..
Mel..

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: here-i-am

nice one

do pm me

thanks dear. i am glad you enjoyed the fic.. will pm you from next time..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss

thanks riddss..i am glad you enjoyed the fic..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey..
this is aditi...
i read the intro.. and it was super coool..

continue soon..
and please add me to ur pm list..

hey aditi. i am glad you enjoyed the intro..will pm you from next part..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: PrachiluvsKSG

OMG...mel (di)
this was like FABBBB....
Plzzz continue soon

and do add me to the PM list..
that was such a brilliant part..
yupp i was reading with my Brain beside my desk on my textbook. ;) lol

ANyways...update soon

Love
~Prachi~

hey prachi..i am glad you enjoyed the fic. will pm you from next part.
you were reading with your brain beside on the textbook, make sure you follow this when reading the fic coz even i write turning my brain off.lol..

loads of love..
Mel..

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipu

hey!!!

that sounds interesting..

kinda cool...

plz add me in pm list

thanks dipu..i am glad you enjoyed reading the fic..will pm you from next part..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: arlover_aditi

heyya!
lol m curious to knw wat they did nw!
plz do add me to ur om list!

loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

hey aditi..i am glad you enjoyed the fic..let's see what they didπŸ˜‰..
will pm you from next part..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: Sanjana_rox

a rily nice introduction!

sounds interesting..
do pm me when u update

hey sanjana..glad to see you after a long time..busy in studies i guess? i am glad you enjoyed the fic.
will pm you from next part..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

hey dear

superb start fantastic so funny i love their names and this geeky is to much he is sleeping in stinky dustbin area plz don't say this is ur last FF plz don't do this i truly love ur all FF plz keep writing even u update late i don't mind i can wait 4 long time but plz don't stop writing i love ur writing style. plz pm me and update soon waiting 4 next update.

hey dear.. i am glad you enjoyed the fic.. me too, i love the names..atul couldn't handle the smell so he fainted..πŸ˜† sorry dear but this one is going to be the last one..meri updates to late hi hoti hai hamesha and i don't like it at all. this fic has just started to enjoy this fic..abhi bahut time hai..i have three fics going on..itni jaldi i won't stop..

loads of love..
Mel..

Originally posted by: rasikdhara101

yoo i loved it...hahah it was funny ! lmfaoo PM me when you updatee and updatee soon..please =D

thanks dear..i am glad you enjoyed the part. will Pm you from next time..

loads of love..
Mel..

Ethereal-Path thumbnail

tere ideas..kafi solid hai..whenever i'll stuck somewhere, tere pass hi aungi to get rid of my writer's block..so don't let your insanity vanish till i am writing this ficπŸ˜†..
trust me, writing insane stuff requires a lot of brain work..experience hai itne saalo koπŸ˜†..papers mein aur kya likhte hain.
right now you enjoy this fic, i'll think about it but no promises for now.
yeah i know i am a gone case. by mistake losing type ho gaya, i should have written lost.🀣

yeah sure, any time ..after all, ek insane ki help doosra insane hi kar sakta hai..🀣...yaar, m loosing my sanity !! and tujhe iski fikar nae meri insanity loss ki fikar ho rahi hai? 😑🀣...by the time, u ll finish this fic i wonder if any of us ll remain sane or may be at our homes.. m thinking to do an advance booking for a AC room in asylum ..u see, last moment rush is always a pain! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

dats wat na! ! agar brain hi nae hoga toh insanity born kaha se hogi? πŸ˜†

tell me something new .. i already knew that even before u were born !!🀣
btw, beta update kithe hai? ? u know m waiting for all 3 updates .. i wonder how many years u ll take for that ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Caramel_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

yeah sure, any time ..after all, ek insane ki help doosra insane hi kar sakta hai..🀣...yaar, m loosing my sanity !! and tujhe iski fikar nae meri insanity loss ki fikar ho rahi hai? 😑🀣...by the time, u ll finish this fic i wonder if any of us ll remain sane or may be at our homes.. m thinking to do an advance booking for a AC room in asylum ..u see, last moment rush is always a pain! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

dats wat na! ! agar brain hi nae hoga toh insanity born kaha se hogi? πŸ˜†

tell me something new .. i already knew that even before u were born !!🀣
btw, beta update kithe hai? ? u know m waiting for all 3 updates .. i wonder how many years u ll take for that ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

vohi too.. that's why i asked you for help.. agar teri insanity loss ho gayi to meri fic ka kya hoga aur meri fic updte nahin hogi then all the readers are gonna beat me..tujhe apne sanity ki phikar hai meri fic ki nahin..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..agar meri pitai ho gayi to who is gonna save me.. πŸ˜†
don't worry, i'll make sure you have little sanity left, i'll stop before that..
waah waah..room bhi chaiye that too AC..sahi hai.. πŸ˜†..
insanity ke liye brain ki zaroorat nahin. ye to inborn talent hota hai..πŸ˜†
oh Gosh ! don't tell you are psychic..tere se to bach ke rehna padega..god knows what more you know about me..
update karti hoon na..i was writing the part..my updates are delayed by months only..should i go for year this time?

Ethereal-Path thumbnail

vohi too.. that's why i asked you for help.. agar teri insanity loss ho gayi to meri fic ka kya hoga aur meri fic updte nahin hogi then all the readers are gonna beat me..tujhe apne sanity ki phikar hai meri fic ki nahin..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..agar meri pitai ho gayi to who is gonna save me.. πŸ˜†
don't worry, i'll make sure you have little sanity left, i'll stop before that..
waah waah..room bhi chaiye that too AC..sahi hai.. πŸ˜†..
insanity ke liye brain ki zaroorat nahin. ye to inborn talent hota hai..πŸ˜†
oh Gosh ! don't tell you are psychic..tere se to bach ke rehna padega..god knows what more you know about me..
update karti hoon na..i was writing the part..my updates are delayed by months only..should i go for year this time?

Oye chinta mat kar tere pitai nae hogi .. me hun na tujhe bachne ke liye... after all, m a black belt ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...chal! ab toh meri sanity ki fikar kar .. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
nae nae tu abhi se hi finish karne ki baat mat kar.. mera BP high ho jaata hai yaar .. do u want to even give me an attack? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...
oye bina AC wale room me dimaag thanda kaise karoongi? u want me to become an INSANE LADY HITLER now? Gosh! Mel kis janam ka badla le rahi hai mujhse? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haan tabhi toh tere born hone se pehle hi tera talent bahar aa gaya tha ......🀣
wow!  tujhe ab samjh aaya hai.. itni der se me "bachana ae haseeno" kis ke liye ga rahi thi ? 🀣
haan zaroor shubh kaam me deri kyun? abhi month se ab year kar do .....😑 * vini thinking usse pehle me teri band na baja doon..huh huh ..!!  *  🀣