SR forever.......
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sidma_love

My cupid thank u sooo much 4 dis lovely post

Yes yes yes I am proud to b a Siddhima fan Bcoz dis couple is out of dis world
Everything abt dem is soooo unique & beautiful

we fall in luv wid our Siddhima bcoz of d uniqueness & 4 d relationship dey share...
Their relationship is beyond luv..
more than husband wife dey r
' friends ' dey share everything wid each other & dat's what make dem special...
Dey luv each other , dey want to b wid each other
Whenever Ridz needs peace & a safe place she runs to Sid's arms Bcoz his arms is d safest place 4 her .
D most important thing is dat our SR our married & no one can deny dis fact. marriage is d most beautiful relationship which 2 people shares.
A relationship cannot handle big storms but marriage can..
everyone has ups & downs in their married life but d art is to come out of dat & we all know dat our Siddhima hav done dat in past..

For SR I Just want to say -

Wen dey touch each other it seems dey r saying dat -

You bring a joy to my heart, I have never felt before, with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more. I Love You..

Wen dey look in each others eyes dey r saying -

..Never ask why
I luv u, Jst
Accept dat i Do
And dat I will
for Rest of my Life...Here is my
...Love ,Take it...Here is My Soul ,Use
it.. Here is my heart,Exchange it..
Here is My hand,Hold it and
Together V will Make it
Foreverrrrrrrr

Wen dey hug it seems dey r saying to each other dat -

If yOu feeL disturb to sLeep iN youR rooM, come & sleep in my HEART & iF you think mY heart beat disturbs you, I'll stoP iT forever for yOu...

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

And our Siddhima's luv is real & pure

Dey love each other unconditionally. Dey trust each other more than themselves..

it is said dat
Love doesn't see by Eyes it see by heart.

And dat's exactly what our Siddhima do . They don't need their eyes to see each other dey can feel each others presence from their heart...

Everytime I see dis couple dey give me hope, dey made me believe dat luv is d most beautiful thing in dis whole world...

Dey r our HOPE couple & their bond is unbreakable...

Proud to b a Siddhimaholic

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! and those lines....BANG ON harshuuuuu!!!!!
You described our Siddhima so beautifully...and yes even I am proud 2 be a Siddhimaholic...I was and I will always always remain a Siddhimaholic!!!!

Originally posted by: sidhima3jsp

lovely post 👏
SR forever.......

thank you and yes siddhima forever!!!!!!!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Bannu & Zarquu - u know what

Wen Heart Starts Beating 4 Somebody U Wud Feel Evry Beat As Precious. But Wen Dat Sumbody Vanishes 4rm Ur Life U Wil Feel Evry Beat As Pain.

Dis is exactly what I am feeling right now...
My heart is paining by d thought of not getting our SR

Its my request to CVS dat Plzzzzz don't ruin dis beautiful creation of urs....

Wen Heart Starts Beating 4 Somebody U Wud Feel Evry Beat As Precious. But Wen Dat Sumbody Vanishes 4rm Ur Life U Wil Feel Evry Beat As Pain.

yes, it is hurting me to, it is like my world is filled with darkness, i see no light, seeing siddhima old scene is hurting me like some one piercing needs inot my heart over and over again! my morning is filled with painess, and my dawn is filled with tears and sadness, i am seeking for peace to just my thinking that siddhima will happen but in the end we know what it is, and that is making me break into pices! i see myself standing in the middle of the road where one leads to painess and another to more painess! i see nothing anymore, i am loosing hope that second chance does exist b/c it seems it does not!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Harshuuuu...it's hurting me 2 yaar....I cannot believe the CVs are really gonna separate our Siddhima...I'm watching their old scenes...and I can't even enjoy them...I'm crying watching those scenes....my entire life seems lyk so dull nd khali khali now...plzzzzzz CVs plzzzzz do not separate/ruin Siddhima....they are 2 beautiful to be ruined.....
@zarqa

it does seem empty empty for sure!!!!!!!!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FAB Bani!!!  and yes.. I am proud to be a Siddhima fan... I will always be glad the only reason that made me watch DMG back again is Siddhima!!!

Originally posted by: aishu_25

FAB Bani!!!  and yes.. I am proud to be a Siddhima fan... I will always be glad the only reason that made me watch DMG back again is Siddhima!!!

thank you🤗YEP!!!!!!!!!! the only reason i watch cmg is b/c of siddhima!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Zarquu & Bannu - I agree everything is soooooooo boring & dull without our SR
Before I used to wait for 8 pm to watch DMG just to see our SR but now I don't even want to see a glimpse of dat crap show....
And yes wen I see their old scenes tears comes down from my eyes , it really pains to know dat d CVS is destroying dis beautiful luv story...

But Whatever happens I will always cherish dis most beautiful & pure love story on TV